"Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today"

The president's speech at CPAC was a bedazzling mix of bravado, B.S., humor, and positive vision no Democrat will be able to top.

Nick Gillespie|
Mar. 2, 2019 3:25 pm

Twitter

It's way too early to be thinking this, much less saying it, but what the hell: If Donald Trump is able to deliver the sort of performance he gave today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the annual meeting of right-wingers held near Washington, D.C., his reelection is a foregone conclusion

Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today

Our good and great President already has one of the Top 10 administrations in American history.

The next four years will be to cement his claim to being one of the best 3 Presidents of all time after Washington and Lincoln.

I am like a smiling, giggling retard when he begins to speak.

This speech has EVERYTHING.

SERIOUS. FUNNY. ENTERTAINING. MOCKING. PATRIOTIC. PROFANE.

He enjoyed and loved his supporters. His supporters LOVED AND ENJOYED HIM!

2 hours and it was just perfect.

God do I love this guy!!!

Look at everything he has done for US already.

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

I was born when Harry Truman was President.

Trump has been the best President in my lifetime. Even better than Reagan and I never thought that was possible.

Trump is doing a great job.

Yup.

You people have to be kidding.
Normal people would be astounded by Trump’s deliberate bullshit and attacks on the oath he took on January 20, 2017.
Keep sucking down the Kool-aid Little Trumpsters, keep drinking the Kool-aid. :2up:

He is THE BEST.

And farking foreigners opinions count only 1/2 as much as a patriot's views.

Hossfly, post: 21939193
Obama grabbed nut sacks and he hates the American flag.

That’s a lie.
What's a lie?

Barry holding hands with Pakistani lover
upload_2019-3-4_21-30-30.png

Mr. & Mr. Obama disrespect American flag

upload_2019-3-4_21-36-46.png

upload_2019-3-4_21-40-11.png

I bet democrats never thought the day would come when they'd take a half baked racist oreo like Obama over anyone that's running for president now.

And demonrats wonder why people like Trump become president. Because they run idiots like Hillary or the 1/1024th indian Elizabeth teepee Warren.

It was so cool to watch President Trump come out on. cPAC's stage and hug the Flag. I was so proud of him. The two hour speech flew by. Nobody can fire up a packed auditorium like Donald Trump. He will be reelected.

Obama wouldn't even bother to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. We have pictures.

Last edited:

The president's speech at CPAC was a bedazzling mix of bravado, B.S., humor, and positive vision no Democrat will be able to top.

Nick Gillespie|

Twitter

It's way too early to be thinking this, much less saying it, but what the hell: If Donald Trump is able to deliver the sort of performance he gave today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the annual meeting of right-wingers held near Washington, D.C., his reelection is a foregone conclusion

Our good and great President already has one of the Top 10 administrations in American history.

The next four years will be to cement his claim to being one of the best 3 Presidents of all time after Washington and Lincoln.

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!
You know that nonsense happened days ago right?

Nick Gillespie|

Twitter

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

I watched it on YouTube and have watched it twice more since then.

Nick Gillespie|

Twitter

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

I hope you aren't serious. That kinda infatuation is creepy and weird.

Nick Gillespie|

Twitter

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

I watched it on YouTube and have watched it twice sine then.

T
It was so cool to watch President Trump come out on. cPAC's stage and hug the Flag. I was so proud of him. The two hour speech flew by. Nobody can fire up a packed auditorium like Donald Trump. He will be reelected.

Obama wouldn't even bother to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. We have pictures.
Exactly.

Nick Gillespie|

Twitter

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

No no more so than a guy with an avi of a horse stroking off with his hooves.

Nick Gillespie|

Twitter

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

Again, I forgive you for you know not who you insult.

Four more years?

Hell yes!!!

Why don't you tell me who you are?

It's not who I am, but something I did, and it represents far more than just me.

If I talked about it nobody would believe me anyway, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

I 'm waiting for the first Muslim trannie with an Hispanic surname to announce.

Now THERE would be a serious contender for Hillary! Provided said creature overlooked his/her/its duty to suicide. Or maybe if Hillary lost her touch.....

It's not who I am, but something I did, and it represents far more than just me.

If I talked about it nobody would believe me anyway, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm glad to have finally helped you work through the fact of life of online posting.

You must choose between keeping your anonymity and abandoning your accolades or being a public figure...with all that comes with it.

I'm glad to have finally helped you work through the fact of life of online posting.

You must choose between keeping your anonymity and abandoning your accolades or being a public figure...with all that comes with it.
What makes you think I needed you to teach me anything, much less that? I

Flash, post: 21939296
Trump is doing a great job.

Yepp. Making America Greatly in Debt to Benefit Millionaires and Billionaires.

“The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a Washington fiscal watchdog, said the red ink may rise in fiscal 2019 to $1.12 trillion. If current policies continue, it said, the deficit could top a record-setting $2 trillion by 2027.”

U.S. budget deficit to top $1-trillion in 2019: budget experts | Reuters

Of course the Messiah of hate and stupidity will be gone when the US deficit hits Two Trillion so the haters and the stupid will blame whoever sits in the White House and Congress at that time.

It’s nice to have a thread where the stupid and the hateful can proclaim their admiration to the man and his speech that exemplifies stupidity and hate to the hilt.

I mean you people could be happy with a couple of Supreme Court judges that dumb Trumpo rubber stamped, but going ga ga over the pussy grabber’s imbecilic and mentally unglued behavior at CPAC is not necessary or sane.

If you admit Trumpo is an idiot and is the force behind massive debt you still get to keep the judges and you won’t look yourselves to be so stupid and aligned with hate.

Forum List

Back