Trump keeps another promise

You know this is gonna turn out like his investigation into Obama's birth certificate, right?
No I don't know that and neither do you, nor have you or anyone else seen Obama's original birth certificate...ever...never been produced.
LOLOL

As if a certified copy isn't as official as an original :lmao:

You nutters crack me up.

Your jokes aside, Trump sent a team to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birth certificate to prove he wasn't born there. Needless to say, though it took Trump 5 years and mounting pressure, he finally admitted his investigation was a bust and that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

You're completely brain-dead if you think this investigation will end any differently.

As if a certified copy isn't as official as an original
A copy is a copy. There was and is to this day no explanation for producing a copy in place of the original certificate. None what so ever. Thinking like a lib I would have to say that Obama is guilty of lying about his place of birth until the original is produced. That is exactly how you libs sound when you speak of Russia/Trump.

Actually what will be interesting is what your narrative will be when this commission doesn't turn up bupkis.
For that to happen they would have to want to not find anything and sorry pal that just ain't the case with this team. Senator Sessions has been showing proof of voter fraud on his webpage for years. How do you think Trump won? He scared the bejesus out of anyone that would even think of trying it in November. See the results?

There is no proof of wide spread voter fraud and they aren't going to find any.

But maybe I'll be able to file a claim for Federal money and hire some more people under the auspice of "voter cleanup" [emoji48]

ACORN and voter registration fraud - Ballotpedia

Do you understand the difference between registration and voting?

Mickey Mouse might fill out a form...he doesn't VOTE.

Wow, you've got to be kidding. I suppose they registered just for fun. Nothing Mickey Mouse here except your rationalization.

You guys were pissed when you thought Obama was governing via EO.

Now, it appears you are really comfortable with it because Trump is doing it.

Hate to tell you, but EO's are no substitute for legislation.

The scrawny, soft spoken giant ear'd negro with the un-American name governed by EO on behalf of our nations lowest grade....Donny T governs on behalf of our nations best....He'll do whatever it takes to bitch-slap the watch-dogs for our worst...Pelosi and Schumer.
That's why...big difference. Do you get it now?

...and creates a commission to look into voter fraud. :thup:

Trump's 'Voter Fraud' Investigation Is Actually Happening

The cheating stops now dems.....it's all over. Integrity is coming back to the American electoral system. No more dead democrats, no more multiple voting, no more illegal aliens voting. It's all over. Sessions is in charge and large! Yeeeeeeha! :rock:
Love the flags. Patriot "last refuge of the scoundrel"
Anybody been charged yet apart from the Florida REPUBS lady who voted twice?

The scrawny, soft spoken giant ear'd negro with the un-American name governed by EO on behalf of our nations lowest grade....Donny T governs on behalf of our nations best....He'll do whatever it takes to bitch-slap the watch-dogs for our worst...Pelosi and Schumer.
Nations best? You mean high school (maybe) Ed white boys? Wow

Not enough guts to call him an uppity nigxxer? Can't wait for lynchings again? Me too

Broke loser? Forgot zero education

EO's are no substitute for legislation...except if done by a fricken liberal? We are really comfortable with Trump eliminating as many of Obama's EO's as possible.

Not enough guts to call him an uppity nigxxer? Can't wait for lynchings again? Me too

Didn't really need too. I knew some whacko like you would follow right behind me to clear it up. Stop with the predictability.

Love the flags. Patriot "last refuge of the scoundrel"
Anybody been charged yet apart from the Florida REPUBS lady who voted twice?
Yes in fact hundreds of people have been charged and convicted of voter fraud in the recent past. look it up and learn something. To deny that voter fraud happens in every election is silly.

As if a certified copy isn't as official as an original
A copy is a copy. There was and is to this day no explanation for producing a copy in place of the original certificate. None what so ever. Thinking like a lib I would have to say that Obama is guilty of lying about his place of birth until the original is produced. That is exactly how you libs sound when you speak of Russia/Trump.
People lose their originals all the time and have to request copies as a replacement. That's neither unusual nor nefarious nor unofficial nor unacceptable.

You birthers are simply fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Actually what will be interesting is what your narrative will be when this commission doesn't turn up bupkis.
For that to happen they would have to want to not find anything and sorry pal that just ain't the case with this team. Senator Sessions has been showing proof of voter fraud on his webpage for years. How do you think Trump won? He scared the bejesus out of anyone that would even think of trying it in November. See the results?

But maybe I'll be able to file a claim for Federal money and hire some more people under the auspice of "voter cleanup" [emoji48]

Wow, you've got to be kidding. I suppose they registered just for fun. Nothing Mickey Mouse here except your rationalization.
If I'm not mistaken, a grand total of one illegal alien was caught voting in the 2016 election.

If I'm not mistaken, a grand total of one illegal alien was caught voting in the 2016 election.

Terrific, one illegal alien vote and thousands of illegal votes.

The nation's best???

More like the nation's least educated...

PEW170216.GIF

EO's are no substitute for legislation...except if done by a fricken liberal? We are really comfortable with Trump eliminating as many of Obama's EO's as possible.
No, EO's are just fine as long as they're constitutional. The issue here is that Trump hypocritically criticized Obama for using them though he holds no reservations for doing so himself.

Thousands? I've seen less than half a dozen cases reported. And most of them were Trump voters.

Thousands? I've seen less than half a dozen cases reported. And most of them were Trump voters.

You may want to open your eyes a bit wider.

Ex-ACORN worker: 'I paid the price' for voter registration fraud - CNN.com

The Complete Guide to ACORN Voter Fraud

That's old news. I'm talking about the election in 2016. There were about half a dozen cases of voter fraud, one of which, was cast by an illegal alien.

That's old news. I'm talking about the election in 2016. There were about half a dozen cases of voter fraud, one of which, was cast by an illegal alien.

Here’s what voter fraud looks like in 23 states

Forum List

Back