Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

An Historic Election! Trump Beats Hillary By A Record 13.7 Million Votes! Trump: 72,475,961....The Beast: 59,696,333. No Wonder 59 Million Babies Are Still Sobbing. BooHooHoo

Fake News ^ ^ ^ :mm:

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.
An unverified on-the-face-of-it a silly Dschrute3 opinion. MSM gave it hard to Obama during his tenure when he deserved it. Trump has not been savagely attacked as has his enemies by FARM (Fake Alt Right Media). Pray all you want it, dwight, it's good for the soul.

Uh huh, Hussein sure did suffer the same corrupt MSM wrath. All that being invited on late night talk shows every week. Must have been rough for the dude. I feel his pain.

Y'all really are so deluded. :cuckoo:
You jumped right over that the MSM gave it to him when he deserved.

Poor little you.:itsok:

Well, at least you admit he's being treated much differently than Hussein was treated. Hussein got a free pass. And that's because he was a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet.
You don't even know what the means.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.
An unverified on-the-face-of-it a silly Dschrute3 opinion. MSM gave it hard to Obama during his tenure when he deserved it. Trump has not been savagely attacked as has his enemies by FARM (Fake Alt Right Media). Pray all you want it, dwight, it's good for the soul.

Uh huh, Hussein sure did suffer the same corrupt MSM wrath. All that being invited on late night talk shows every week. Must have been rough for the dude. I feel his pain.

Y'all really are so deluded. :cuckoo:
You jumped right over that the MSM gave it to him when he deserved.

Poor little you.:itsok:

Well, at least you admit he's being treated much differently than Hussein was treated. Hussein got a free pass. And that's because he was a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet.
You don't even know what the means.

Uh huh, continuously being invited on late night tv shows must have been so rough for Hussein. The American MSM is a joke. Trump has been treated incredibly unfairly by the corrupt MSM. It's the worst i've ever seen. There is a conspiracy to destroy him. It's very obvious.

Trump has been treated too lightly in light of all the crimes he has committed.

There is no conspiracy only a righteous cause to remove him from office.

It's true - Obammy's Mommy mailed the birth announcement from Kenya just in case her son decided to run for president someday. :D
Or just to establish citizenship in the U.S. instead of Kenya. Inserting the part about running for president is a deflection on your part.

Or just to establish citizenship in the U.S. instead of Kenya. Inserting the part about running for president is a deflection on your part.

You earned it - wear with pride! :wink:

you-just-won-the-tin-foil-hat-award.jpg

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Apparently you only became aware or just joined this country political life that you act like you just discovered North America.
Being a POTUS no matter what you do you are going to be attacked. However Trump is so lousy that he is making himself unfit not even a mayor. Most or ALL of the attacks are self inflicted.

1. Collusions will Russians. If there are no collusions. So why in the HELL he is defending like there is a collusions? Why is he so afraid?
2. Since when you see a POTUS blasting his own intelligence for the sake of Putin his master?
2. Since when you see a POTUS endorsed child molester Moore?
3. Since when you see a POTUS promote and support hate groups?
4. Etc etc etc etc etc.
5. Tax returns that benefits all the rich people then middle class income tax will pay more in 8 years. WTH?

And still people like you still idolize this worthless POTUS.

Obama was attacked the first day he step in Oval Office continued till his last day in office. And still being attacked. Then you have this lousy dodo POTUS that he is obsessed with Obama & Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

Hollywood..... Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel, Fallon, Conan...... are just drowning in fanatical hatred for Trump

(quote )Short memory I CLEARLY remember M Mc being on fox news 4 days after Obama took office complaining about him. cant remember if it was the same day he said we will make him a one term president.

i wonder how bad Trump would beat Obama if we take Cally and New York out of the mix? 60/40 wipe out?
(quote ) Are you being silly a joke what? why would we want to disregard 19 million+ new Yorkers, and 39+ million Californians your fellow American's, don't they have a voice just like you. why because you don't like people you don't even know.

when they take these polls, just take the polls in states Trump won, California and New York are no longer real American States, anyone can register to vote there, even with no documentation whatever

I’m sure you have a real evidence. Like 5 millions of illegals voted? Obama wiretaps his phone, Gen. Pershing, etc etc etc.

Polls during or before the election are conducted entirely different compared to polls Trump being unpopular.

Polls during and before the election are correct. It’s just people didn’t go out to vote especially the African Americans.

Polls being unpopular is very accurate. Remember only 63+ millions voted for this dude from 212 millions registered voters. With never ending lies and never ending self inflicted wounds. Plus all these lousy agenda like Jerusalem, new tax law, immigration, attacked his own intelligence, promotes racism and bigotry etc etc etc.
Are you expecting that numbers to go up? Hell no.

Get those Supreme Court Justices. The courts decide it all nowadays. You wanna destroy the Anti-American Globalist assholes? Seize the Supreme Court. That's the most important challenge facing Trump. If he can get 1 or 2 more Justices appointed, he will have accomplished all i could ask of the man.
Quote Yes that's the deal, why should we want a fair & balanced court, lets try out a one sided dictator ship, & see how that works.

youre shittin !

go back to sleep.

Orange is completely incompetent and has problems telling the truth. People get tired of that.

Oh Bullshite. He's being attacked like never seen before. In comparison, Hussein got an absolute free pass from the corrupt MSM. Trump's shaking things up. He's disturbing the Globalist New World Order. He has the audacity to put American Citizens' interests first. He's enemy #1 to the Globalist Elite bastards. I truly hope he survives. I'll continue praying for the man.

Obama popularity both here and overseas is very impressive. Compared to this lousy dude.

Trump is shaking things up because he doesn’t know what he is doing, like attacking his own Attorney Gen and Secretary of State in PUBLIC. Or he doesn’t have a real agenda.

Like promoting and supporting a child molester Moore. Just think what the whole world are talking and thinking about this lousy dude? Trump is nothing but a real con man and a clown.

I know truth hurts.

Forum List

Back