Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)
Obama didn't seem to be able to find it either.

The State of Hawaii took care of that for him. And affirmed his place of birth 4 times, twice in court: Hawaii.

For those that use evidence, anyway.
What evidence? No one ever saw it. All we had was the word of people who supported his dictatorship. But we did see two fake ones. Those, and his Connecticut S.S. card.

The COLB, which was made public. The long form COLB that went up on the White House website. And the affirmation by everyone from the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii, the Republican Governor of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii.

With the Registrar of Hawaii affirming twice that Obama was born in Hawaii....in court. And affirming again for the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama was born in Hawaii. Which the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona accepting the signed verification by the Registrar of Hawaii as settling the matter.

Obama's place of birth has been affirmed more thoroughly than any president in US history. And you ignore it all.

But why would a reasonable person?
No one ever got to actually see the COLB. The one on the website was proven to be photoshopped. Try again.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Orange is completely incompetent and has problems telling the truth. People get tired of that.

Oh Bullshite. He's being attacked like never seen before. In comparison, Hussein got an absolute free pass from the corrupt MSM. Trump's shaking things up. He's disturbing the Globalist New World Order. He has the audacity to put American Citizens' interests first. He's enemy #1 to the Globalist Elite bastards. I truly hope he survives. I'll continue praying for the man.
14725499_1507085735972037_9087941800540601596_n.jpg

What evidence? No one ever saw it. All we had was the word of people who supported his dictatorship. But we did see two fake ones. Those, and his Connecticut S.S. card.

Yeah, the Republican governor of Hawaii worked with Reggie Love to phony up the second one :cuckoo:
Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter. This time we mean it!
That's a copy. Anybody can get one of those. It's not the original. Sorry, fool.

That's a certified copy. And enough to get a passport. Its prima facie evidence in any court.

You ignore it. But why would a reasonable person?

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)
Obama didn't seem to be able to find it either.

The State of Hawaii took care of that for him. And affirmed his place of birth 4 times, twice in court: Hawaii.

For those that use evidence, anyway.

The COLB, which was made public. The long form COLB that went up on the White House website. And the affirmation by everyone from the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii, the Republican Governor of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii.

With the Registrar of Hawaii affirming twice that Obama was born in Hawaii....in court. And affirming again for the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama was born in Hawaii. Which the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona accepting the signed verification by the Registrar of Hawaii as settling the matter.

Obama's place of birth has been affirmed more thoroughly than any president in US history. And you ignore it all.

But why would a reasonable person?
No one ever got to actually see the COLB. The one on the website was proven to be photoshopped. Try again.

The Registar of Hawaii affirmed that the information on the long form COLB on the White House website matched their original vital records.

So your working theory is a 100% accurate fake?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.
An unverified on-the-face-of-it a silly Dschrute3 opinion. MSM gave it hard to Obama during his tenure when he deserved it. Trump has not been savagely attacked as has his enemies by FARM (Fake Alt Right Media). Pray all you want it, dwight, it's good for the soul.

Uh huh, Hussein sure did suffer the same corrupt MSM wrath. All that being invited on late night talk shows every week. Must have been rough for the dude. I feel his pain.

Y'all really are so deluded. :cuckoo:
You jumped right over that the MSM gave it to him when he deserved.

Poor little you.:itsok:

View attachment 167490
Hilarious you have no idea why trump is consistently attacked here and everywhere else in the world. We’ve only been explaining it to you for two years.

Oh, i have an idea. I stated it in my post. But hopefully Trump will survive. I'm with him 100% on America First. I don't give a damn what Globalist assholes think.

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Ah, you're just an average Anti-American Globalist wanker. You wouldn't understand. It is what it is.

Then it should be remarkably easy to explain why declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel is 'America First'. In Ambassador Haley just finished with a round of threats against the entire UN on the matter, Trump is now threatening other world leaders about it. Our allies, including Turkey and Saudi Arabia, are livid about it. Turkey, one of our most vital regional allies, calling it a 'red line'.

How is that 'America First'?

If you have no idea, just say so. I certainly can't see anyway those costs benefit us.

I could care less about the issue. Trump is disturbing the Globalist New World Order. And that's why he's been targeted for removal. He dared to put Americans first. He's been savagely attacked like no other President in history. There is a concerted effort being made to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive. I guess we'll see though.

Most people over 40 do not have their original. A state issued copy with seal is a legal document - same as what I have.
Most people don't run for President either, and don't have a birthplace in another country. The hospital could have allowed the original to be examined (if there really was one). Experts offered to come to the hospital and examine it there but were refused. Why?

5232-1510265666-cb132aab5756e122bf83863e88a3391f.jpg

img.png

Funny, Obama's lowest approval rating is still only 8 points lower than Trump's highest.

youre shittin !

go back to sleep.

An unverified on-the-face-of-it a silly Dschrute3 opinion. MSM gave it hard to Obama during his tenure when he deserved it. Trump has not been savagely attacked as has his enemies by FARM (Fake Alt Right Media). Pray all you want it, dwight, it's good for the soul.

Uh huh, Hussein sure did suffer the same corrupt MSM wrath. All that being invited on late night talk shows every week. Must have been rough for the dude. I feel his pain.

Y'all really are so deluded. :cuckoo:
You jumped right over that the MSM gave it to him when he deserved.

Poor little you.:itsok:

Well, at least you admit he's being treated much differently than Hussein was treated. Hussein got a free pass. And that's because he was a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet.

The Registar of Hawaii affirmed that the information on the long form COLB on the White House website matched their original vital records.
So why not let an independent party see for themselves instead of having to take someone's word for it?

View attachment 167490 Hilarious you have no idea why trump is consistently attacked here and everywhere else in the world. We’ve only been explaining it to you for two years.

Oh, i have an idea. I stated it in my post. But hopefully Trump will survive. I'm with him 100% on America First. I don't give a damn what Globalist assholes think.

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Ah, you're just an average Anti-American Globalist wanker. You wouldn't understand. It is what it is.

Then it should be remarkably easy to explain why declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel is 'America First'. In Ambassador Haley just finished with a round of threats against the entire UN on the matter, Trump is now threatening other world leaders about it. Our allies, including Turkey and Saudi Arabia, are livid about it. Turkey, one of our most vital regional allies, calling it a 'red line'.

If you have no idea, just say so. I certainly can't see anyway those costs benefit us.

I could care less about the issue. Trump is disturbing the Globalist New World Order. And that's why he's been targeted for removal. He dared to put Americans first. He's been savagely attacked like no other President in history. There is a concerted effort being made to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive. I guess we'll see though.

If you're America First, you should be. We've enraged key strategic allies on the matter. Folks that actually host US military operations or provide us oil, like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. We've been reduced to threatening the world on the issue. We've lost huge amounts of influence in the region with the Palestinians rejecting the US as a neutral arbitrator.

Worse, Russia is stepping in to fill the influence gap created by the lack of US leadership and the alienation of our allies. So the influence of our rivals has expanded.

And in exchange for all of these costs, the loss of influence, the alienation of our allies, the strengthening of our enemies and rivals....

.....what's in it for us? How is this America First?

Get those Supreme Court Justices. The courts decide it all nowadays. You wanna destroy the Anti-American Globalist assholes? Seize the Supreme Court. That's the most important challenge facing Trump. If he can get 1 or 2 more Justices appointed, he will have accomplished all i could ask of the man.

Most people don't run for President either, and don't have a birthplace in another country. The hospital could have allowed the original to be examined (if there really was one). Experts offered to come to the hospital and examine it there but were refused. Why?

:cool-45:

a73b98ef6cf59f2e17544c8473f7f5e5--atheist-meme-atheist-quotes.jpg

So why not let an independent party see for themselves instead of having to take someone's word for it?

Why ignore the Registrar of Hawaii on the vital records of Hawaii? Again, you can't demand evidence while ignoring evidence.

You're still stuck on the original affirmation of Obama's place of Birth being Hawaii by the State of Hawaii in 2009. There's no rational, reasonable person that would ignore the COLB or the Department of Health of Hawaii.

Only irrational, unreasonable folks.

Last edited:

If you're America First, you should be. We've enraged key strategic allies on the matter. Folks that actually host US military operations or provide us oil, like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. We've been reduced to threatening the world on the issue. We've lost huge amounts of influence in the region with the Palestinians rejecting the US as a neutral arbitrator.

Worse, Russia is stepping in to fill the influence gap created by the lack of US leadership and the alienation of our allies. So the influence of our rivals has expanded.

And in exchange for all of these costs, the loss of influence, the alienation of our allies, the strengthening of our enemies and rivals....

.....what's in it for us? How is this America First?

Could care less. It's a meaningless symbolic decision. In my opinion, we should disengage from the Middle East. I'm completely over all the meddling and war. We don't owe Israel or any other country anything over there. It's time to come home.

Why ignore the Registrar of Hawaii on the vital records of Hawaii? Again, you can't demand evidence while ignoring evidence.

You're still stuck on the original affirmation of Obama's place of Birth being Hawaii by the State of Hawaii in 2009. There's no rational, reasonable person to ignore the COLB or the Department of Health of Hawaii.

Only irrational reasons.

It's true - Obammy's Mommy mailed the birth announcement from Kenya just in case her son decided to run for president someday. :D

hawaii811090361V3_b.jpg

Forum List

Back