Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Orange is completely incompetent and has problems telling the truth. People get tired of that.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.
An unverified on-the-face-of-it a silly Dschrute3 opinion. MSM gave it hard to Obama during his tenure when he deserved it. Trump has not been savagely attacked as has his enemies by FARM (Fake Alt Right Media). Pray all you want it, dwight, it's good for the soul.

i wonder how bad Trump would beat Obama if we take Cally and New York out of the mix? 60/40 wipe out?
Trump would still lose. However, take the lower South out of the equation, and Obama would get 425 electoral votes.

Last edited:
Any American who still is a birther or believes Obama was/is a Muslim simply is brain damaged./

when they take these polls, just take the polls in states Trump won, California and New York are no longer real American States, anyone can register to vote there, even with no documentation whatever

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)
Obama didn't seem to be able to find it either.

The State of Hawaii took care of that for him. And affirmed his place of birth 4 times, twice in court: Hawaii.

For those that use evidence, anyway.
What evidence? No one ever saw it. All we had was the word of people who supported his dictatorship. But we did see two fake ones. Those, and his Connecticut S.S. card.

The COLB, which was made public. The long form COLB that went up on the White House website. And the affirmation by everyone from the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii, the Republican Governor of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii.

With the Registrar of Hawaii affirming twice that Obama was born in Hawaii....in court. And affirming again for the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona that Obama was born in Hawaii. Which the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona accepting the signed verification by the Registrar of Hawaii as settling the matter.

Obama's place of birth has been affirmed more thoroughly than any president in US history. And you ignore it all.

But why would a reasonable person?

Poor Rexx
crybaby.gif

View attachment 167490
Hilarious you have no idea why trump is consistently attacked here and everywhere else in the world. We’ve only been explaining it to you for two years.

Oh, i have an idea. I stated it in my post. But hopefully Trump will survive. I'm with him 100% on America First. I don't give a damn what Globalist assholes think.

anyone miss those on the street interviews when reporters asked Hillary/Obama fans the most basic questions and they either could not answer or just came up with the most laughable answer?

View attachment 167490
Hilarious you have no idea why trump is consistently attacked here and everywhere else in the world. We’ve only been explaining it to you for two years.

Oh, i have an idea. I stated it in my post. But hopefully Trump will survive. I'm with him 100% on America First. I don't give a damn what Globalist assholes think.

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

youre shittin !

go back to sleep.

Orange is completely incompetent and has problems telling the truth. People get tired of that.

Oh Bullshite. He's being attacked like never seen before. In comparison, Hussein got an absolute free pass from the corrupt MSM. Trump's shaking things up. He's disturbing the Globalist New World Order. He has the audacity to put American Citizens' interests first. He's enemy #1 to the Globalist Elite bastards. I truly hope he survives. I'll continue praying for the man.

youre shittin !

go back to sleep.

Oh Bullshite. He's being attacked like never seen before. In comparison, Hussein got an absolute free pass from the corrupt MSM. Trump's shaking things up. He's disturbing the Globalist New World Order. He has the audacity to put American Citizens' interests first. He's enemy #1 to the Globalist Elite bastards. I truly hope he survives. I'll continue praying for the man.

So its a global conspiracy against Trump?

And how does declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel putting 'America's interests first'?

Oh, and tell us more about the 'NWO'.

youre shittin !

go back to sleep.

An unverified on-the-face-of-it a silly Dschrute3 opinion. MSM gave it hard to Obama during his tenure when he deserved it. Trump has not been savagely attacked as has his enemies by FARM (Fake Alt Right Media). Pray all you want it, dwight, it's good for the soul.

Uh huh, Hussein sure did suffer the same corrupt MSM wrath. All that being invited on late night talk shows every week. Must have been rough for the dude. I feel his pain.

Y'all really are so deluded. :cuckoo:

View attachment 167490

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Ah, you're just an average Anti-American Globalist wanker. You wouldn't understand. It is what it is.

The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. (see trends).

Rasmussen ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:321:

Why yes, Dumb-Ass---that is what I said.

I also added that, at the same time in his presidency, by the same poll, Obama had a -21 in his Approval Index.

I cited you the poll, but I can't comprehend it for you.

View attachment 167490

Ah, you're just an average Anti-American Globalist wanker. You wouldn't understand. It is what it is.

Then it should be remarkably easy to explain why declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel is 'America First'. In Ambassador Haley just finished with a round of threats against the entire UN on the matter, Trump is now threatening other world leaders about it. Our allies, including Turkey and Saudi Arabia, are livid about it. Turkey, one of our most vital regional allies, calling it a 'red line'.

How is that 'America First'?

If you have no idea, just say so. I certainly can't see anyway those costs benefit us.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!!!

PELOSI SAYS:

"His mother spoke of how their family watches the Muppet version of A Christmas Carol, and how Simon sees himself in Tiny Tim, another kind boy with braces on his legs," she said.

"Unfortunately, this story as of today does not have the same kind of happy ending as A Christmas Carol, but this story is not over," she insisted.

Pelosi argued that "like Tiny Tim, Simon and his family may find their future in danger because of the greed of those with power, the cruelty that is in the heart of the tax scam."

Forum List

Back