Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

No President was continually attacked as Obama was by the most divisive group of Americans since 1860, yet Obama came out plus 20 points ahead, where as Trump is probably lower than minus 30 points.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)

48093056-cached.jpg

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 8

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 8 - CNNPolitics

- Clinton leads Trump, 50% to 42%
- Asked whether the candidates have the right personality and temperament to be president, 61% said Clinton does, while 31% said Trump does.
- Just 33% said Trump understands international matters, while 72% said Clinton does.
- The survey shows the damage of Trump's criticism of the Khan family -- the parents of a US soldier killed in combat who blasted Trump at the Democratic National Convention. Of those surveyed, 73% -- including 59% of Republicans -- said they disapprove of Trump's handling of the situation.
- Clinton leads Trump among women, 58% to 35%, and has a 19-point edge among college-educated white women -- a key group both parties target.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

I take ZERO stock in "approval" ratings. Especially those that elite liberals have a hand on, because they're a corrupt people and could give a fuck about the state of our country. They're not happy unless they deceive us in order to gain power.

No President was continually attacked as Obama was by the most divisive group of Americans since 1860, yet Obama came out plus 20 points ahead, where as Trump is probably lower than minus 30 points.

Obama.... LMFAO......

Obama the wanta be POTUS. Sad Trump didn't come before Obama, then the muslim could have learned how to be Presidential

-Geaux

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.

December 22, 2009---Bolshevik Barack's first year in office----Minus 21 Approval Rating.

December 22, 2017------Donald Trump's first year in office-----Minus 15 Approval Rating.

This has been accomplished with the New York Media back in 2009 constantly performing virtual fellatio on Obama; and today, they spend most of their time figuring out lies to tell about Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?

Just say no to Bolshevism.
Build that Wall.
Lock her Up.
End Chain and Lottery Migration.
Reform the DOJ and FBI by cleaning house.
What would you consider an honest press?

Obama.... LMFAO......

Obama the wanta be POTUS. Sad Trump didn't come before Obama, then the muslim could have learned how to be Presidential

-Geaux

Late night name calling Twitter fits with foreign leaders is how to be 'presidential'?

34F6F994-8E8B-423F-8ED8-E1D6B37ADED3.jpeg
Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.
Hilarious you have no idea why trump is consistently attacked here and everywhere else in the world. We’ve only been explaining it to you for two years.

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)
Obama didn't seem to be able to find it either.

The State of Hawaii took care of that for him. And affirmed his place of birth 4 times, twice in court: Hawaii.

For those that use evidence, anyway.
What evidence? No one ever saw it. All we had was the word of people who supported his dictatorship. But we did see two fake ones. Those, and his Connecticut S.S. card.

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.

December 22, 2009---Bolshevik Barack's first year in office----Minus 21 Approval Rating.

December 22, 2017------Donald Trump's first year in office-----Minus 15 Approval Rating.

This has been accomplished with the New York Media back in 2009 constantly performing virtual fellatio on Obama; and today, they spend most of their time figuring out lies to tell about Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?

Just say no to Bolshevism.
Build that Wall.
Lock her Up.
End Chain and Lottery Migration.
Reform the DOJ and FBI by cleaning house.
What would you consider an honest press?
A press that doesn't make up their own stories and present them as facts (like CNN, for example).

Forum List

Back