Trump KISSING CHINA'S ASS is a slap in the face to all who voted for him.

Yes, but the title of the thread is talking about those who voted for him. Just trying to understand if the OP is in that demographic

-Geaux
Actually what Trump did in China is a slap in the face to every american, whether they voted for him or not. Trump said that China raped american economics, and then blamed it on America.

Actually, dumbass, he blamed it on past administrations not America. This nation is not it's "past administrations" - we're "bigger" than that.

Yes, but the title of the thread is talking about those who voted for him. Just trying to understand if the OP is in that demographic

-Geaux
Actually what Trump did in China is a slap in the face to every american, whether they voted for him or not. Trump said that China raped american economics, and then blamed it on America.

I agree. He described the root cause of the problem

-Geaux

I can’t tell what meme we are on today. Is it Trump is reckless and insane and will start a nuclear war with China and Russia because he is frothing at the mouth? Or is it that Trump is a genius who manipulated the masses in a vast majority of the states to elect him? I know the answer to whatever meme we are on is the same. Trump must be impeached or removed via the 25th Amendment because he is a manipulative genius or insane. Or something.
Geezzz you should have run for President instead of Hillary, and maybe you could have won .
After all you sound even nuttier than she did.

One thing President Trump is making glass clear is that the left has zero clue how business works. They're so over-emotional they can't even contain themselves...

Look kids, when you're a businessman, you don't act with emotions, you act with brains and 'politeness' - and especially with your 'rivals' You idiots miss that China is straight up attempting to butter Trump up by lauding him. That is actually the /lower/ position when you go into negotiations; aka they're worried.

Also, apparently the Chinese people have a lot of respect for Trump. Interesting bit of psychology there, he bitches them out for unbalanced trade agreements and they respect it as shrewd business sense. Though it's possible they just never really saw all the media hype about his election, they do have state controlled media and internet.

This is not the lower position when dealing with Trump, this is the proven method to get Trump to do what you want him to do. Trump has an unhealthy and unnatural need for approval and adoration. He will say anything and do anything to get those things, and the Chinese know this (as do most people in the business world) and they are playing him like a cheap fiddle.

Trump speaks the truth.

He speaks whatever comes to his mind at the moment, even if it contradicts what he said the day before.

Kind of like if you want to keep your doctor..... so on and so forth

-Geaux

Yep, that is a perfect example. Every time one of you Trump lemmings bring up things Obama did to justify Trump's actions you just prove how there is no difference between the two of them.

Trump speaks the truth.

He speaks whatever comes to his mind at the moment, even if it contradicts what he said the day before.

-Geaux

Did you lose your doctor ?

Look, trump belived that stuff last year . The China approved the “trump” trademarks. Worth billions possibly .So now that China bought him off, he’s cool with them.

Trump speaks the truth.

-Geaux

Yep, that is a perfect example. Every time one of you Trump lemmings bring up things Obama did to justify Trump's actions you just prove how there is no difference between the two of them.
Shove this up your LIB ass!:

These are the 37 major deals US firms signed with Chinese entities during Trump's visit

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.
That's why your trumpsters are the dumbest group of people. He was attacking China all year long and you gonna come here deny all of it...so YouTube videos of him attacking China and threatening them are all fake?
Are you really THIS disconnected from reality?

-Geaux
Your ignorance is amazing ... you truly do not understand negotiating, do you?

The OP has slipped, and is buying into Democrat Fake News. I'm willing to take a 'wait & see' approach on this. I believe Trump will move forward with trying to fix the numerous awful Globalist trade deals. And China won't be an exception. Our shocking Trade Deficit with it, has to be addressed. I believe Trump will do that. Deals will be worked out. So don't jump the gun and get hysterical. Don't get caught up in Democrat Fake News Anti-Trump hysteria.

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.
Trump Blessed the Bayer / Monsanto BIGGEST OFFSHORE MERGER IN WORLD HISTORY!!!

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol
It's called diplomacy. What did you expect him to do, go over there and cuss 'em out?
Well, he did that while campaigning. He's a wuss for not doing it now.
You'd love for him to do that so hacks like you could go on message boards and criticize him for not being presidential. We all know what you're about.

It's all about the irrational hate. You can't reason with radicalized nutters. They're gonna throw their daily 'I HATE TRUMP!' hissy-fits right up till the next Election. They're gonna hate & whine no matter he does or doesn't do. So don't waste too much time trying to reason with them. You can't reason with the irrational radicalized. It is what it is.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol
It's called diplomacy. What did you expect him to do, go over there and cuss 'em out?
Well, he did that while campaigning. He's a wuss for not doing it now.
You'd love for him to do that so hacks like you could go on message boards and criticize him for not being presidential. We all know what you're about.

It's all about the irrational hate. You can't reason with radicalized nutters. They're gonna throw their daily 'I HATE TRUMP!' hissy-fits right up till the next Election. They're gonna hate & whine no matter he does or doesn't do. So don't waste too much time trying to reason with them. You can't reason with the irrational radicalized. It is what it is.
No, you can't reason with them. It's fun to slap 'em around a little though.

Trump speaks the truth.

What about when he is lying?

1*j3Gns615-xUpIqfrqlNveA.png

Forum List

Back