Trump KISSING CHINA'S ASS is a slap in the face to all who voted for him.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol

No...he is saying he can't blame them for taking advantage of the situation, not that the are innocent.
You must be reading CNN or something.
He also said "no more" of the free ride they have been getting.
That is the way I read it. You can’t blame China for taking advantage if obummer sat on his ass and allowed it to happen. Score one for the Donald. Then Schumer pipes up and says “well. I blame China” so then I thinks then, why the fuck didn't you do something about it.

What a crock of shit.
Ever since Richard Nixon opened up China, China as been getting good treatment from both Republican and Democratic presidents. China really started producing most of the cheaper apparel and technological goods that Americans have been purchasing for decades in the 1980s.
Do you ever do any research, before you post?
Secondly, Trump's actions are enabling China enhance their position, not only in Asia, but also the world. All while the US's position as a leader has diminished.
Also, I agree with those who have commented that China, like Saudi Arabia, are playing Trump. They make him feel loved and important, gush all over him, Trump just eats that stuff up, it's a well known fact.
Given the number who disagree vociferously with you, I would say it's not a "well known fact".

We can be sure, however, that it is a liberal talking point - repeated ad nauseum without proof or justification.

A person would have to know nothing about Donald Trump, to make such a ignorant comment or a high consumption Trumpster Kool-aid drinker.

Trump's visit to Asia has been in the news. Watch his speeches or how he acts at an event, he is so fucking giddy, he can't state a comprehensional sentence.
Man, you need to get a grip .... on reality.

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.
That's why your trumpsters are the dumbest group of people. He was attacking China all year long and you gonna come here deny all of it...so YouTube videos of him attacking China and threatening them are all fake?

One thing President Trump is making glass clear is that the left has zero clue how business works. They're so over-emotional they can't even contain themselves...

Look kids, when you're a businessman, you don't act with emotions, you act with brains and 'politeness' - and especially with your 'rivals' You idiots miss that China is straight up attempting to butter Trump up by lauding him. That is actually the /lower/ position when you go into negotiations; aka they're worried.

Also, apparently the Chinese people have a lot of respect for Trump. Interesting bit of psychology there, he bitches them out for unbalanced trade agreements and they respect it as shrewd business sense. Though it's possible they just never really saw all the media hype about his election, they do have state controlled media and internet.

Also, apparently the Chinese people have a lot of respect for Trump. Interesting bit of psychology there, he bitches them out for unbalanced trade agreements and they respect it as shrewd business sense. Though it's possible they just never really saw all the media hype about his election, they do have state controlled media and internet.

Trump claimed that it could have been China that was hacking into 21 states election systems.

Yeah, they have no media or internet access to the election.

Well, he did that while campaigning. He's a wuss for not doing it now.

Trump promised to put america first, to make america great again. Then he bows down to china.and blames america for letting china cheat. And the real topper, Trump said chainas rape of america, isn't chinas fault, it's americas fault, they were asking for it.

Trump claimed that it could have been China that was hacking into 21 states election systems.

Yeah, they have no media or internet access to the election.

Speaking of "hack"ing. Very intellectually dishonest and I'm not falling for it.

Trump: “If you don’t catch a hacker, okay, in the act, it’s very hard to say who did the hacking,” the president said in an interview with CBS “Face the Nation.” “(It) could have been China, could have been a lot of different groups.”

Yes, but the title of the thread is talking about those who voted for him. Just trying to understand if the OP is in that demographic

-Geaux
Actually what Trump did in China is a slap in the face to every american, whether they voted for him or not. Trump said that China raped american economics, and then blamed it on America.

Forum List

Back