Trump KISSING CHINA'S ASS is a slap in the face to all who voted for him.

What the hell do lefties want? They had a shooting war with China during give 'em hell Harry Truman's criminally negligent administration and they stood by and watched Barry Hussein bow to Chinese regimes and offer crazy treaties alleged to curb global warming while China was the biggest polluter on the planet. Barry Hussein wanted the U.S to convert to insane non workable solar energy but the junk was so dangerous to produce that he had to make it in (you guessed it) China. When the greatest president in the last half century is willing to negotiate a workable treaty with China the crazy hateful and violent left says he is "kissing China's ass." No surprises here.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Make up yer minds. Do you want him to play nice, or do you want him to start a war with China? Never mind. Just bash him for whatever reason because your honey Hillary lost.

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.

He also accused China of stealing America's intellectual property.

Trump orders probe of China's intellectual property practices

Which is about the only charge in trade that is true.

Everybody knows how to deal with Trump - appeal to his ego, tell him he's the greatest ever, and he stops attacking him and says that they're awesome. Meanwhile, back home, his supporters pretty much believe everything he tells them.

Great negotiator! :lol: hilarioius

Your "Trump wears poopy pants" opinion is duly noted.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Make up yer minds. Do you want him to play nice, or do you want him to start a war with China? Never mind. Just bash him for whatever reason because your honey Hillary lost.

The Trump the people elected said he would have China declared a currency manipulator, that China was raping the united states. That he would put america first.

The Trump that went to China said China raping america, was america's fault.

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.

Yeah he said that when he was face to face...AFTER he talked shit for a whole year.
Nope. He said he loved CHINA hundreds of time on the campaign. Stop listening to the fake news........

Nope. He said he loved CHINA hundreds of time on the campaign. Stop listening to the fake news........

Listen to the end of the tape, Trump said he was going to tax China until they behaved.

Just like he was going to make mexico pay for the wall.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol
Just like he was going to work to lower Pharmaceutical prices until he met with Big Pharma in the Oval Office.
Has anyone heard of him even mentioning it since?
Trump has turned into the same political whore that his supporters believed he never would.

He always folds with an explanation that it' not a fold it''s omeone else doing a thing, look over there excuse.

And as usual....he isn't even given a chance to get these balls rolling. One year he has been in office. Anyone think they can do better???

He's in China. Negotiating a trade deal. What did Obungle do?

bow-guide-00.png

And as usual....he isn't even given a chance to get these balls rolling. One year he has been in office. Anyone think they can do better???

Trump promised to have China declared a currency manipulator, mexico pay for the wall, repeal and replace obamacare, and a tax cut and overhaul, all within his first 100 days.

Now you want to give him a year to do what he promised to do in 100 days?

Wanna buy a bridge?

Listen to the end of the tape, Trump said he was going to tax China until they behaved.

Just like he was going to make mexico pay for the wall.

Rememer from the leaked Transcripts Trump folded to the Mexican President too saying he knew the Mexicans werent going to pay but he "just can't SAY that right now".

bow-guide-00.png

Trumps actual words:
“I don’t blame China... After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. In actuality, I blame past [US] administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow.

bow-guide-00.png

Trumps actual words:
“I don’t blame China... After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. In
actuality, I blame past [US] administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit
to take place and to grow.

He spoke the truth and that offends you. You'd rather bread and circuses.....I get it.

Trumps actual words:
“I don’t blame China... After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. In
actuality, I blame past [US] administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit
to take place and to grow.

He spoke the truth and that offends you. You'd rather bread and circuses.....I get it.

China rapes America.

Trump doesn't blame china, instead Trump blames america.

That's how to make america great again.

I can't wait until Trump gets to vietnam.

I don't blame vietnam. I blame america for losing the war, you did what you thought was best for your people.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol

No...he is saying he can't blame them for taking advantage of the situation, not that the are innocent.
You must be reading CNN or something.
He also said "no more" of the free ride they have been getting.
That is the way I read it. You can’t blame China for taking advantage if obummer sat on his ass and allowed it to happen. Score one for the Donald. Then Schumer pipes up and says “well. I blame China” so then I thinks then, why the fuck didn't you do something about it.

What a crock of shit.
Ever since Richard Nixon opened up China, China as been getting good treatment from both Republican and Democratic presidents. China really started producing most of the cheaper apparel and technological goods that Americans have been purchasing for decades in the 1980s.
Do you ever do any research, before you post?
Secondly, Trump's actions are enabling China enhance their position, not only in Asia, but also the world. All while the US's position as a leader has diminished.
Also, I agree with those who have commented that China, like Saudi Arabia, are playing Trump. They make him feel loved and important, gush all over him, Trump just eats that stuff up, it's a well known fact.
Given the number who disagree vociferously with you, I would say it's not a "well known fact".

We can be sure, however, that it is a liberal talking point - repeated ad nauseum without proof or justification.

A person would have to know nothing about Donald Trump, to make such a ignorant comment or a high consumption Trumpster Kool-aid drinker.

Trump's visit to Asia has been in the news. Watch his speeches or how he acts at an event, he is so fucking giddy, he can't state a comprehensional sentence.

Forum List

Back