Trump KISSING CHINA'S ASS is a slap in the face to all who voted for him.

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.

We also need China's help to deal with DPRK nukes.

Just sayin'.

China claimed to be "experimenting with small scale free markets" a long time ago. This has not opened up their society much; complete control of the populace controls markets also.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol

This is what Trump always does, talks trash till he is face to face and then he kisses their ass.

He did it before the election when he didn’t have the balls to bring up paying for his wall when he visited Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does this mean Mexico is NOT paying for the wall? I know Donnie deal faker is getting China to pay for it.

Last edited:
China claimed to be "experimenting with small scale free markets" a long time ago. This has not opened up their society much; complete control of the populace controls markets also.

They do not have complete control of the populace

I can’t tell what meme we are on today. Is it Trump is reckless and insane and will start a nuclear war with China and Russia because he is frothing at the mouth? Or is it that Trump is a genius who manipulated the masses in a vast majority of the states to elect him? I know the answer to whatever meme we are on is the same. Trump must be impeached or removed via the 25th Amendment because he is a manipulative genius or insane. Or something.

No...he is saying he can't blame them for taking advantage of the situation, not that the are innocent.
You must be reading CNN or something.
He also said "no more" of the free ride they have been getting.
That is the way I read it. You can’t blame China for taking advantage if obummer sat on his ass and allowed it to happen. Score one for the Donald. Then Schumer pipes up and says “well. I blame China” so then I thinks then, why the fuck didn't you do something about it.

What a crock of shit.
Ever since Richard Nixon opened up China, China as been getting good treatment from both Republican and Democratic presidents. China really started producing most of the cheaper apparel and technological goods that Americans have been purchasing for decades in the 1980s.
Do you ever do any research, before you post?
Secondly, Trump's actions are enabling China enhance their position, not only in Asia, but also the world. All while the US's position as a leader has diminished.
Also, I agree with those who have commented that China, like Saudi Arabia, are playing Trump. They make him feel loved and important, gush all over him, Trump just eats that stuff up, it's a well known fact.

No...he is saying he can't blame them for taking advantage of the situation, not that the are innocent.
You must be reading CNN or something.
He also said "no more" of the free ride they have been getting.
That is the way I read it. You can’t blame China for taking advantage if obummer sat on his ass and allowed it to happen. Score one for the Donald. Then Schumer pipes up and says “well. I blame China” so then I thinks then, why the fuck didn't you do something about it.

What a crock of shit.
Ever since Richard Nixon opened up China, China as been getting good treatment from both Republican and Democratic presidents. China really started producing most of the cheaper apparel and technological goods that Americans have been purchasing for decades in the 1980s.
Do you ever do any research, before you post?
Secondly, Trump's actions are enabling China enhance their position, not only in Asia, but also the world. All while the US's position as a leader has diminished.
Also, I agree with those who have commented that China, like Saudi Arabia, are playing Trump. They make him feel loved and important, gush all over him, Trump just eats that stuff up, it's a well known fact.
Wait and see dork.

when will it dawn on you Trumpdrones could give a damn what he does, who he does it to, and how long he does it to them ... he could drop trou and shit right in the middle of the familys Christmas dinner table and get a medal ...

he'll never do anything he said he would do, and 9 times out of 10 do the very opposite.

when will it dawn on you Trumpdrones could give a damn what he does, who he does it to, and how long he does it to them ... he could drop trou and shit right in the middle of the familys Christmas dinner table and get a medal ...

he'll never do anything he said he would do, and 9 times out of 10 do the very opposite.

Oh lord, and the same couldn't be said about Obama??
Geez

Here's an interesting article from the conservative free market magazine, "The Economist". This article reflects what many economists are saying, liberal, conservative and the non-partisans. Fake news it isn't. Well, it doesn't say anything about Trump and his policies, that are very good. So, I guess we'll being seeing quite a bit of cries of "fake news"! :up:
https://www.economist.com/news/lead...fact-america-has-turned-inward-hurting-itself

Trump gave the Chinese leader a handshake, not bending down so low it looked like he was going to give him a 'BJ' like Barry did.

Trump told the leader of China to his face that China has taken advantage of the US for years, causing a huge trade deficit, but accurately pointed out that past administrations allowed them to do it.

Trump then called on China to do more to end the NK threat.

Evidently last night's 'screaming at the sky nonsense' did not get all the butt-hurt out of your system and / or help you move on past Hillary's loss.

Waa Waa Waa Trump wants world war III. He is an idiot who doesn't believe in diplomacy he's deliberately insulting the whole world!

Waa Waa Waa, Trump is nice to China and using diplomacy to negotiate trade agreements. He's an idiot who backtracks.

Just love it. Just cozy up and love the left.

Well, ya gotta hand it to Xi, because he apparently learned the lessons that Saudi Arabia put out....................appeal to Trump's ego, and he will think you are a great guy.

And.............now Trump has something that he's probably gonna start bragging about in all his speeches, because he's already started to gush about the dinner he had with Xi.

And why not? It was after all at the Forbidden City.

Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China - CNNPolitics

Hong Kong (CNN)Donald Trump will receive an honor in Beijing not granted to any US President since the founding of the People's Republic of China: official dinner inside the Forbidden City.

When Trump and his wife Melania land in the Chinese capital Wednesday, they will join President Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan, for a tour of the Forbidden City, the historic palace that housed Chinese emperors and their families for almost 500 years.
Trump is expected to dine with Xi inside the Jianfu Palace, although the exact location of the dinner hasn't been confirmed. The building dates back to the eighteenth century and was fully restored in 2005, making it one of the most well-preserved parts of the palace complex.
Wherever he dines in the Forbidden City, Trump will be the first foreign leader to have an official dinner in the palace since the founding of the People's Republic in 1949.

Trump is being an adult.

Have you tried negotiating with someone you don't like? Walking into the meeting you are calling the person a stupid bitch/asshole etc, but once you walk into the room you use nicer words and tone it way down.

Trump isn't going to get everything he wants/promised but if he gets something to bring back most of his supporters (adults as well) will be at least ok with it.

Trump is being an adult.

Have you tried negotiating with someone you don't like? Walking into the meeting you are calling the person a stupid bitch/asshole etc, but once you walk into the room you use nicer words and tone it way down.

Trump isn't going to get everything he wants/promised but if he gets something to bring back most of his supporters (adults as well) will be at least ok with it.

I think the reason Trump toned it down is because Xi decided to host a dinner for him in the Forbidden City. First time any foreign leader has been hosted there since the formation of the People's Republic of China (1949).

Stroke Trump's ego and give him something to brag about, and the narcissist is putty in his hands.

It's nothing I didn't expect. Trump blames everyone else but himself for the problem and of course Trump cultists defend him. If Obama had done that, they would be all over him. Also we know that Trump loves authoritarian thugs. Xi is a authoritarian thug so he likes him. The smile on Xi's face was that of a cat swallowing the canary.

Well, ya gotta hand it to Xi, because he apparently learned the lessons that Saudi Arabia put out....................appeal to Trump's ego, and he will think you are a great guy.

And.............now Trump has something that he's probably gonna start bragging about in all his speeches, because he's already started to gush about the dinner he had with Xi.

And why not? It was after all at the Forbidden City.

Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China - CNNPolitics

Hong Kong (CNN)Donald Trump will receive an honor in Beijing not granted to any US President since the founding of the People's Republic of China: official dinner inside the Forbidden City.

When Trump and his wife Melania land in the Chinese capital Wednesday, they will join President Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan, for a tour of the Forbidden City, the historic palace that housed Chinese emperors and their families for almost 500 years.
Trump is expected to dine with Xi inside the Jianfu Palace, although the exact location of the dinner hasn't been confirmed. The building dates back to the eighteenth century and was fully restored in 2005, making it one of the most well-preserved parts of the palace complex.
Wherever he dines in the Forbidden City, Trump will be the first foreign leader to have an official dinner in the palace since the founding of the People's Republic in 1949.

Xi understands Trump better than Trump supporters do. There is a saying that the way to a man's heart is his stomach but with Trump, the way to his heart is through his ego.

Forum List

Back