Trump KISSING CHINA'S ASS is a slap in the face to all who voted for him.

Trump speaks the truth.

What about when he is lying?

1*j3Gns615-xUpIqfrqlNveA.png

Yes, Politifarce is lying a lot. Not surprising given it's a hard left organization funded by the democrats.

As for Trump, he promised to make great deals, and that's what he's done.

Yea? What did they lie about?

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

1m5rtr.jpg

Last edited:
I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.
He insulted past US leaders and sucked up to China, a dictatorship. He's disgusting. He goes overseas and shows no loyalty or respect for us and kisses China's ass. Good God, the man's a scum.

I just figured out what really pisses you off about this. Trump is not stopping the little yellow buggers. He was supposed to withdraw the White Man’s genius and send them back to managing rice paddies.

Unfortunately, most of us who voted for Trump were not voting for the White Guy, we were voting for the least worst option.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol

Yup and this is a result of kicking the can down the road with DPRNK for the past 20 plus years. China holds the leash to North Korea...did it not seem odd that as soon as trump, who campaigned on how bad China was , got elected...all of a sudden NK and Kim Jong Un, started getting really aggressive, and started making HUGE strides in their nuclear program. What’s going on here is China uses NK like an attack dog on a leash, they loosen their grip and the dog starts barking like crazy and lunging, and they basically threaten to let the leash go, unless some rhetoric gets toned down and they get their way. If they do let go of the leash, they can say, hey they’re their own country, we don’t condone this but we also can’t control them. Did I mention this attack dog pretty much has Seoul South Korea in its jaws just waiting to clamp down?

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.
He insulted past US leaders and sucked up to China, a dictatorship. He's disgusting. He goes overseas and shows no loyalty or respect for us and kisses China's ass. Good God, the man's a scum.
Next he'll be bowing to the Saudi Prince, sending Winston Churchill's bust back to the U.K., and giving $1.7 billion in cash to Iran.
No, wait. Somebody else already did that.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol

Yup and this is a result of kicking the can down the road with DPRNK for the past 20 plus years. China holds the leash to North Korea...did it not seem odd that as soon as trump, who campaigned on how bad China was , got elected...all of a sudden NK and Kim Jong Un, started getting really aggressive, and started making HUGE strides in their nuclear program. What’s going on here is China uses NK like an attack dog on a leash, they loosen their grip and the dog starts barking like crazy and lunging, and they basically threaten to let the leash go, unless some rhetoric gets toned down and they get their way. If they do let go of the leash, they can say, hey they’re their own country, we don’t condone this but we also can’t control them. Did I mention this attack dog pretty much has Seoul South Korea in its jaws just waiting to clamp down?
China also knows that their attack dog is only good for one bite before Trump blows his head off.

IT did not sound good. don't no how he wanted it to sound, bowing to low is better than not watching your words. once spoken they can not be taken back.

The Donald who is 6' 2" makes it easier for the middle east dude to give him a medal representing that country's highest honor and a Rachel "Blinky" Maddow watcher implies it is bowing. :p

The Donald who is 6' 2" makes it easier for the middle east dude to give him a medal representing that country's highest honor and a Rachel "Blinky" Maddow watcher implies it is bowing. :p

That's the way I see it.....this is true bowing

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

Why doesn't he just suck his dick while he's down there? You know he wants to.

Are you sure it's big enough for him to wrap his lips around?

Why doesn't he just suck his dick while he's down there? You know he wants to.

Are you sure it's big enough for him to wrap his lips around?
Um, oookay. That was a bizarre post.

Clearly, it was an apology tour. The kind the GOP falsely accused Obama of.

5232-1510265666-cb132aab5756e122bf83863e88a3391f.jpg

Forum List

Back