Trump lauds Colonial Airports

I just got off the phone with President Trump; he’s resigning over this issue...in about 7 years.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-04-at-10.34.04-PM-1280x720.png

I doubt that was what was written for him
Probably got lost in the teleprompter and fumbled ....man the ramparts and bombs bursting in air
I think I figured out the airport reference. Sometimes our President communicates like TNHarley--two thirds of his thoughts he fails to share so that what comes out seems to be from left field. It takes some work to get to the point of it.

The President was referring to our Love Tap to Assad following his use of chemical weapons on his rebels in 2017.

I feel much better now.

Trump's love tap killed more than 200 Russians. I'm glad Putin is his pal or that could have gotten ugly....
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
I doubt that was what was written for him
Probably got lost in the teleprompter and fumbled ....man the ramparts and bombs bursting in air
I think I figured out the airport reference. Sometimes our President communicates like TNHarley--two thirds of his thoughts he fails to share so that what comes out seems to be from left field. It takes some work to get to the point of it.

The President was referring to our Love Tap to Assad following his use of chemical weapons on his rebels in 2017.

I feel much better now.

Trump's love tap killed more than 200 Russians. I'm glad Putin is his pal or that could have gotten ugly....
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
Couldn't read your link to the Daily Beast. I tried to shut off my ad blocker but it didn't work.

I had not heard anything close to that in the casualty counts after the attack, not even in the damage reported by the Russians. What is the article saying?

Here are other links. You can google it too.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The true story of the brutal four-hour battle between Russian mercenaries and US commandos in Syria

Just putting your "love tap" into context.

Except that fight had nothing to do with the missile attack on the airfield that she was referring to.

And most of the 200 dead were not Russian hired mercenaries.

Just re-defining her term "love tap"as more than 200 dead Russians showing Trump as serious about Syria, and not afraid of Putin, not like the prior president who ignored his red-lines.

Forum List

Back