Trump lauds Colonial Airports

So put up a link proving President Trump said "airport".
Remember! No link and you will have the thread shut down!

As long as you're wetting your pants over it I'm good.

He's out there celebrating our country and you're whining about some word salad.
Daily word salad from an idiot with control of nuclear weapons.

Good, keeps Russia, China, North Korea, and all the other lunatics scared shitless, just like you.

Just what this country needs. A lose cannon with his finger on the nuclear football, scaring the hell out of all the other countries with nuclear footballs. I can not think of a clearer example of why democrats think that you Trumpettes have lost your minds.
Call him whatever you like, but in the real world, the one those of us that have an IQ above room temperature, live in, it has become clear that making nations with such different values "like us" is a ridiculous pursuit. Real world diplomacy dictates that other nations either respect the United States or fear us.
If, say, Iran or North Korea fear Trump because he has the football, I say that's a good thing.

According to walking talking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain, the U.S. Army took Air Fields from the British in the War of 1812.

Which begs the question.

What Air Fields did the U.S. take and where were these Air Fields and when did the U.S. Army take them?

More importantly, IF the U.S. Army took Air Fields from the British, why didn't U.S. Army Pilots use the aircraft at those fields to prevent the burning was the White House?

NEWS FLASH FOR ALL SEIG HEIL SHOUTING, GOOSE STEEPING, "BLUT AND BODEN" YELLING GROPPENFUHRER FOLLOWERS. THERE WERE NO AIRPLANES. THE U.S. ARMY DID NOT RAM AND RAMPARTS (PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEGIN WITH).

You people are so dead from the fucking neck down you believe every fucking word that ass hat says.

It sounds like the one whom put his speech into the teleprompter. Must of have accidentally put airport instead of seaport.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

I think I figured out the airport reference. Sometimes our President communicates like TNHarley--two thirds of his thoughts he fails to share so that what comes out seems to be from left field. It takes some work to get to the point of it.

The President was referring to our Love Tap to Assad following his use of chemical weapons on his rebels in 2017.

I feel much better now.

Trump's love tap killed more than 200 Russians. I'm glad Putin is his pal or that could have gotten ugly....
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
I think I figured out the airport reference. Sometimes our President communicates like TNHarley--two thirds of his thoughts he fails to share so that what comes out seems to be from left field. It takes some work to get to the point of it.

The President was referring to our Love Tap to Assad following his use of chemical weapons on his rebels in 2017.

I feel much better now.

Trump's love tap killed more than 200 Russians. I'm glad Putin is his pal or that could have gotten ugly....
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
Couldn't read your link to the Daily Beast. I tried to shut off my ad blocker but it didn't work.

I had not heard anything close to that in the casualty counts after the attack, not even in the damage reported by the Russians. What is the article saying?

Here are other links. You can google it too.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The true story of the brutal four-hour battle between Russian mercenaries and US commandos in Syria

Just putting your "love tap" into context.

Except that fight had nothing to do with the missile attack on the airfield that she was referring to.

And most of the 200 dead were not Russian hired mercenaries.

Just re-defining her term "love tap"as more than 200 dead Russians showing Trump as serious about Syria, and not afraid of Putin, not like the prior president who ignored his red-lines.

once again...you are speaking of a totally different event than she was. That is more than just a tad dishonest of you.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War

I watched and heard no such thing.

Trump claims 1775 revolutionary army 'took over airports'

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
Its like Obama thinking DACA was a good idea-the idiot.
Most Americans think the same thing

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]

Trump says stupid shit time after time and yet the only thing you turnips can point to is Obama's 58 states comment. These things are hardly equal.

Corpseman, calling his wife Michael, and.....

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb.

5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings, and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no.

I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St.

Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.

Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people
upload_2019-7-5_9-48-44.jpeg

We see today, on this forum in several threads, but worse on supposed "news" outlets a fine example of TDS... Trump Derangement Syndrome.
CNN, MSNBC, NYT the Washington Post and others... portraying this obvious teleprompt blunder as a "bizarre claim"... "mental lapse by the President".... really you dumbasses? Are you that pathetic in your hatred that you honestly believe he thinks there were airports in 1775?

I remember when Obama made a similar gaffe and claimed he would visit all 57 states in his campaign.
No one seriously made a claim that he honestly believed there are 57 states. Well...save a few idiots.
When in Honolulu, Obama, after a particularly long day, not to mention jet leg, mistakenly referred to Hawaii as being part of Asia... no one reported it as he actually thinks Hawaii is in Asia.
When making a speech on Memorial Day, paying tribute to fallen heroes... Obama accidently said "I can see them right here in this audience"... when he was meant to say "I see the surviving families in the audience.
One could go on for some time on his and other Presidents quite humorous misstatements.

But in today's hyper sensitive Trump outrage.... we are to believe these idiots that our President wasn't making a mistake. He thought jets were flying around in the revolutionary war.

You are all idiots.

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]
Obama obviously simply misspoke. It’s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Don’t pretend otherwise. More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didn’t even come close to his level of stupidity.

OK... tell me who called Obama's exaggeration as "Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million

Just a reminder of what this "sloppy" statement cost compared to Trump's "airports".
4.5% of Taxpayers Paid the Penalty in 2015
About 6.7 million tax filers, or 4.5 percent, paid the penalty in 2015, down from 8.1 million in 2014.

Millions Pay the Obamacare Penalty Instead of Buying Insurance. Who Are They?

Now in case you don't know what this mistake means: nearly 7 million people PAID a tax NOT to have health insurance...PER Obamacare!
Think about that "sloppy" statement then...family of 3 -- two adults one child under 18 ... total..nearly $1,800... again NOT for having health insurance!
Individual Mandate Penalty You Pay If You Don't Have Health Insurance Coverage

Obama repeated this "sloppy" statement many times...knowing that there never were 46 million!
A) 10 million illegals. B) 14 million eligible before Obamacare for Medicaid but didn't know! Right there 24 million that don't qualify.
46_million_Obama_uninsuredneverrev2.png

They want to make a big deal about this, fine, rename Dulles as First Colonial Airport and laugh em out of town....

I can only imagine how far up trump's culo George Washington would have stuck his boot if he were here today and heard the cowardly and corrupt little prick using his name in a speech.

Trump mocks people all the time. Now he is being mocked for his silly mistake. If he dishes it out he should be able to take it. There is a reason for the baby Trump balloon. He is a crybaby.

We see today, on this forum in several threads, but worse on supposed "news" outlets a fine example of TDS... Trump Derangement Syndrome.
CNN, MSNBC, NYT the Washington Post and others... portraying this obvious teleprompt blunder as a "bizarre claim"... "mental lapse by the President".... really you dumbasses? Are you that pathetic in your hatred that you honestly believe he thinks there were airports in 1775?

I remember when Obama made a similar gaffe and claimed he would visit all 57 states in his campaign.
No one seriously made a claim that he honestly believed there are 57 states. Well...save a few idiots.
When in Honolulu, Obama, after a particularly long day, not to mention jet leg, mistakenly referred to Hawaii as being part of Asia... no one reported it as he actually thinks Hawaii is in Asia.
When making a speech on Memorial Day, paying tribute to fallen heroes... Obama accidently said "I can see them right here in this audience"... when he was meant to say "I see the surviving families in the audience.
One could go on for some time on his and other Presidents quite humorous misstatements.

But in today's hyper sensitive Trump outrage.... we are to believe these idiots that our President wasn't making a mistake. He thought jets were flying around in the revolutionary war.

You are all idiots.
What word do you think he misread? I think he was alluding to the bombing of Shayrat Airbase in 2017.

Forum List

Back