Trump lauds Colonial Airports

2b918f9481420976768464a99bfd30cf.jpg
LOLOUD!!!!
Bout the educational level of Americans today

If I were Trump, I would totally address this with with tweet like, "Sorry about the mistake in today's speech. That's what happens when you rely on @AOC for facts."

President Trump is a lightning rod for those who are his sycophants as well as those who loathe his very existence. Anything he says or does will be scrutinized and picked apart. Why, Because he has no problem doing the same to everyone else. It’s a race to the bottom...

President Trump is a lightning rod for those who are his sycophants as well as those who loathe his very existence. Anything he says or does will be scrutinized and picked apart. Why, Because he has no problem doing the same to everyone else. It’s a race to the bottom...
Anyone taking silly GAF's seriously lacks a sense of humor.

We see today, on this forum in several threads, but worse on supposed "news" outlets a fine example of TDS... Trump Derangement Syndrome.
CNN, MSNBC, NYT the Washington Post and others... portraying this obvious teleprompt blunder as a "bizarre claim"... "mental lapse by the President".... really you dumbasses? Are you that pathetic in your hatred that you honestly believe he thinks there were airports in 1775?

I remember when Obama made a similar gaffe and claimed he would visit all 57 states in his campaign.
No one seriously made a claim that he honestly believed there are 57 states. Well...save a few idiots.
When in Honolulu, Obama, after a particularly long day, not to mention jet leg, mistakenly referred to Hawaii as being part of Asia... no one reported it as he actually thinks Hawaii is in Asia.
When making a speech on Memorial Day, paying tribute to fallen heroes... Obama accidently said "I can see them right here in this audience"... when he was meant to say "I see the surviving families in the audience.
One could go on for some time on his and other Presidents quite humorous misstatements.

But in today's hyper sensitive Trump outrage.... we are to believe these idiots that our President wasn't making a mistake. He thought jets were flying around in the revolutionary war.

You are all idiots.
What word do you think he misread? I think he was alluding to the bombing of Shayrat Airbase in 2017.

What word did Obama misread when he started talking about the Austrian language?
What word did he misread when, in 2011, signed the guest book at Abbey Hall and dated it 2008?
What word did he misread when he said 10,000 people died in a Kansas tornado, when it was actually 12?

None.
Presidents are recorded and scrutinized 24/7. Every move they make is looked at through a microscope.
They are people, they get tired. They work relentless hours and are charged with awesome powers.
But they are still people. And all people, including you and I, occasionally have our WTF moments.

But again, it is obviously committing intellectual dishonesty to go on as if you believe Trump thinks there were jets flying around in 1775. Just as stupid when people tried to claim Obama thinks there are 57 states.

We see today, on this forum in several threads, but worse on supposed "news" outlets a fine example of TDS... Trump Derangement Syndrome.
CNN, MSNBC, NYT the Washington Post and others... portraying this obvious teleprompt blunder as a "bizarre claim"... "mental lapse by the President".... really you dumbasses? Are you that pathetic in your hatred that you honestly believe he thinks there were airports in 1775?

I remember when Obama made a similar gaffe and claimed he would visit all 57 states in his campaign.
No one seriously made a claim that he honestly believed there are 57 states. Well...save a few idiots.
When in Honolulu, Obama, after a particularly long day, not to mention jet leg, mistakenly referred to Hawaii as being part of Asia... no one reported it as he actually thinks Hawaii is in Asia.
When making a speech on Memorial Day, paying tribute to fallen heroes... Obama accidently said "I can see them right here in this audience"... when he was meant to say "I see the surviving families in the audience.
One could go on for some time on his and other Presidents quite humorous misstatements.

But in today's hyper sensitive Trump outrage.... we are to believe these idiots that our President wasn't making a mistake. He thought jets were flying around in the revolutionary war.

You are all idiots.

Yawn.

Go blow a goat, commie.

Another question. The Army Rammed the Ramparts.

What U.S. Army Unit Rammed the Ramparts and when and where for that matter.

Why would the need Ram the Ramparts if Army Units took British Air Fields.

You are all idiots.
What word do you think he misread? I think he was alluding to the bombing of Shayrat Airbase in 2017.

What word did Obama misread when he started talking about the Austrian language?
What word did he misread when, in 2011, signed the guest book at Abbey Hall and dated it 2008?
What word did he misread when he said 10,000 people died in a Kansas tornado, when it was actually 12?

None.
Presidents are recorded and scrutinized 24/7. Every move they make is looked at through a microscope.
They are people, they get tired. They work relentless hours and are charged with awesome powers.
But they are still people. And all people, including you and I, occasionally have our WTF moments.

But again, it is obviously committing intellectual dishonesty to go on as if you believe Trump thinks there were jets flying around in 1775. Just as stupid when people tried to claim Obama thinks there are 57 states.
Would you PLEASE read my posts before replying? Is that really too much?

I think he was alluding to the bombing of Shayrat Airbase in 2017.

Another question. The Army Rammed the Ramparts.

What U.S. Army Unit Rammed the Ramparts and when and where for that matter.

Why would the need Ram the Ramparts if Army Units took British Air Fields.
The original line was probably manned the ramparts which Trump described as rammed the ramparts

Now, capturing airports came from his big brain

You are all idiots.

None.

Huh?
He was talking about the Continental Army of 1775 and also mistakenly said they beat Wallace, you can see the stutter in his speech and pause that the teleprompter glitched and he simply said the wrong thing.

He wasn't at all talking about a modern attack.

Biden said that Russian interference in elections would never have happened on his and Obama’s watch.

Let’s freak out about it.

If I were Trump, I would totally address this with with tweet like, "Sorry about the mistake in today's speech. That's what happens when you rely on @AOC for facts."
As he said "I could shoot someone on 5 th ave and my uneducated followers wouldn't mind"
Doesn't matter what he says to the cult

pretty sure theres not a potus who hasnt had a gaffe or two -

pretty sure Trump is the only potus thats claimed he was a genius more than once -

pretty sure Mr Genius has literally fucked up history quotes more often than his drones change drawers.

Last edited:

You are all idiots.
I'm still searching for the missing 7 or 8 states obama said he visited

You are all idiots.

None.

Huh?
He was talking about the Continental Army of 1775 and also mistakenly said they beat Wallace, you can see the stutter in his speech and pause that the teleprompter glitched and he simply said the wrong thing.

He wasn't at all talking about a modern attack.

Thanks. I hadn't listened to it, obviously. I was imagining him waxing proud about all that our armed forces have done. "Airport" obviously was supposed to be something else--armories, maybe? Did you also notice how much he was squinting? Did he lose a contact lens on his way to the podium?

It's clear he's reading a prepared speech and I'm pretty surprised that the Fort McHenry stuff is in there--someone wrote that speech for him, and that person is in trouble.

Forum List

Back