Trump Launches Investigation Into Black-Uniformed Thugs On Planes

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Trump has said an investigation is underway into 'a plane full of thugs' intent on causing chaos which he says flew to Washington DC for the Republican National Convention.During the interview, Trump said that his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, was having his 'strings' pulled by 'people you have never heard of, people in the dark shadows.'

Ingraham replied: 'What does that mean? That sounds like conspiracy theory.'

[Trump replied] "We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city, this weekend. And in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. They're on a plane.' When asked for details, he replied: 'I'll tell you some time. It's under investigation right now."

That's the ballgame right there -- Trump can now tie Biden to a coordinated and planned terror attack where our planes were used by terrorists (just like on 9/11) to launch a terror attack on the RNC...I hope he is not using Deep State agencies to investigate this tho....we can't trust them to come up with the evidence we need...

Hopefully he will use the same investigators he hired to go to Hawaii and uncover the truth about Obama's birth -- which I am told a final report of that investigation will be released in the coming days...

And it would seem that despite having this knowledge Trump just allowed it to happen?

The truth more likely is Stephen Miller simply complained to him that we need to make blacks ride in the back of the planes.

And it would seem that despite having this knowledge Trump just allowed it to happen?

The truth more likely is Stephen Miller simply complained to him that we need to make blacks ride in the back of the planes.
I post what I post in satire -- but the reason it pisses some Trumpers off in here so much is, I don't make it up...this is a real story..... and deep down, they know this is bullshit....but too proud to admit it...

I post what I post in satire -- but the reason it pisses some Trumpers off in here so much is, I don't make it up...this is a real story..... and deep down, they know this is bullshit....but too proud to admit it...

"I post what I post in satire"

The fact that you (or often I) consistently have to explain that -
Reinforces my understanding that you are not good at it.

Last edited:

"Trump has said an investigation is underway into 'a plane full of thugs' intent on causing chaos which he says flew to Washington DC for the Republican National Convention.During the interview, Trump said that his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, was having his 'strings' pulled by 'people you have never heard of, people in the dark shadows.'

[Trump replied] "We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city, this weekend. And in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. They're on a plane.' When asked for details, he replied: 'I'll tell you some time. It's under investigation right now."

That's the ballgame right there -- Trump can now tie Biden to a coordinated and planned terror attack where our planes were used by terrorists (just like on 9/11) to launch a terror attack on the RNC...I hope he is not using Deep State agencies to investigate this tho....we can't trust them to come up with the evidence we need...

Hopefully he will use the same investigators he hired to go to Hawaii and uncover the truth about Obama's birth -- which I am told a final report of that investigation will be released in the coming days...

That is so funny. That story is bullshit. Voters will not be impressed with this. This story has been going on around the internet for months.

That is so funny. That story is bullshit. Voters will not be impressed with this. This story has been going on around the internet for months.
If you are claiming the plane full of black thugs is bullshit -- you should tell that to Trump.....

Because the investigation is heating up......

American Airlines is the airlines these thugs were flying and they refused to cooperate with the investigation, now they are in financial trouble...

The fact that you don't understand what satire means isn't lost on the rest of us...most conservatives suck at comedy...

And you also haven't refuted a single thing I said....now did he or did he not say that he has launched an investigation into planes full of thugs dressed in black??

Because we all know how airlines let you fly in full "Antifa" gear these days...

The fact that you don't understand what satire means isn't lost on the rest of us...most conservatives suck at comedy...

And you also haven't refuted a single thing I said....now did he or did he not say that he has launched an investigation into planes full of thugs dressed in black??

Because we all know how airlines let you fly in full "Antifa" gear these days...

I luv good satire
You just don't produce that, dude.

Don't give up though, I like to see a bro get a head.

Forum List

Back