Trump laws

and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments
You are not a total Communist? That isn't Marxism? What about that dictatorship of the proletariat that takes the place of the monied class of capitalists? Isn't that the same thing?

No dumb ass. It's making sure our president doesn't use his office to make money. Are you too stupid to see that?

Oh like Xiden, best paying job he's ever had, isn't that sad?

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?
Would you require the same from all those in Congress?

No elected official should be able to use their position for personal enrichment.
May I direct your attention to the Biden family? Please tell us how he got so wealthy on a senator's pay? And don't even start with, "He wrote a book." He and his family were living like kings long before his "book deal".

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?

No elected official should be able to use their position for personal enrichment.
May I direct your attention to the Biden family? Please tell us how he got so wealthy on a senator's pay? And don't even start with, "He wrote a book." He and his family were living like kings long before his "book deal".

If you have credible evidence, show it instead of just spouting innuendo.

So you’re essentially demanding that no qualified US Citizen ever be allowed to run for POTUS ever again. No sane, intelligent and successful individual would EVER agree to those demands.
Not at all. There are hundreds of highly qualified filthy rich americans who would gladly put their fortunes into a blind trust in order to accept the presidency. It's what we did for previous presidents in order to allow them to make decisions free of accusation of doing so for personal benefit. Along with being immune to foreign influence.

You're so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown. How about you name someone "we did" that for?

Thsts hilarious. Nobody of means is going to give up their means of accruing and maintaining their wealth just to run for the Presidency.
Bill Gates comes to mind. He would put his fortune into a trust, and release his tax records if he thought he could actually get elected president.

So would Jeff Bezos.

So your claim is completely false.

Wow, two of the biggest commies in the country. But I think you're over estimating how willing they would be to agree to that kind of transparency.

So you’re essentially demanding that no qualified US Citizen ever be allowed to run for POTUS ever again. No sane, intelligent and successful individual would EVER agree to those demands.
Not at all. There are hundreds of highly qualified filthy rich americans who would gladly put their fortunes into a blind trust in order to accept the presidency. It's what we did for previous presidents in order to allow them to make decisions free of accusation of doing so for personal benefit. Along with being immune to foreign influence.

You're so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown. How about you name someone "we did" that for?

Clinton, Bill while he was in office, and Hillary when she was the nominee. ---- Both Bushes, ---- Reagan, ---- Carter ---- Ford, How far back do you want me to go?

How about hunters own words, he was paying dads bills out of his take from his foreign influence peddling. He told one of his kids in an email he would never expect that from them.

Clinton, Bill while he was in office, and Hillary when she was the nominee. ---- Both Bushes, ---- Reagan, ---- Carter ---- Ford, How far back do you want me to go?

Only one of those that actually owned a business was Carter and he had his mother and brother run it for him. The rest just had investments. Trump sold his investments and turned over the day to day operation of his business to his sons. How is that any different than what Carter did?

How about hunters own words, he was paying dads bills out of his take from his foreign influence peddling. He told one of his kids in an email he would never expect that from them.

Your silly accusations have never been backed up by any proof of any kind.

Only one of those that actually owned a business was Carter and he had his mother and brother run it for him. The rest just had investments. Trump sold his investments and turned over the day to day operation of his business to his sons. How is that any different than what Carter did?

They all had a blind trust that included all their sources of income.

Your silly accusations have never been backed up by any proof of any kind.

The FBI has the computer, and like muellers team and the hildabitches devices, they'll probably disappear or inexplicably be erased. But copies were made, so it all will come out eventually. And no one has explained away quid pro joes meetings with hunters business partners. I guess we got a new liar in chief.

Sure let's just dismiss that little thing called the Constitution, you know that document that actually sets forth the qualifications for a president. I wish you luck on getting an amendment passed.

Do you mean like Rump and you Rump supporters do on a regular basis? The problem is, the GOP allowed an Adolf/Mussolini type seize control of the party and now they don't know what the hell to do about it. Rump isn't running the GOP out of loyalty, he's running it using fear. But he's always done that. Thats part of the 14 steps of Fascism. But, by divine.... we have two documents; The Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice that prevents Rump to seize control of all of it. I do have to admit, he damned sure tried. But that attempt is called insurrection and carries one hell of a penalty.

The sad part of it is, the Reps are so afraid they are trying to get the Dems to fight their battle for them. I have mixed feelings whether the Dems should go hog heaven on Rump in Criminal Court for the insurrection or just leave it to the Financial Courts to put him on 5th avenue selling pencils. The problem is, the ones that want control of the Republican Party right now aren't much better than Rump so not much is gained by the Dems handling the Reps mess. Maybe we should just let the GOP split into two factions and rebuild the better half over time.

So don't go into your crap like you are doing. You are just doing something that Mussolini made famous and Adolf and Rump used and that is, if you tell a lie enough times, it gets accepted as truth. And that ship already sailed.

You're a fucking liar. But I repeat myself. Carters family ran the business and his friend was the trustee in an Open Trust.

Apparently an Open Trust

If Mr. Carter had chosen to claim blind trust, he would have taken the risk that Mr. Kirbo, a close friend and confidant, might be ruled an invalid trustee. Instead, he apparently those to report his financial affairs as an open trust, making the issue of Mr. Kirbo's credentials irrelevant.

You are not a total Communist? That isn't Marxism? What about that dictatorship of the proletariat that takes the place of the monied class of capitalists? Isn't that the same thing?

No dumb ass. It's making sure our president doesn't use his office to make money. Are you too stupid to see that?
You mean like Clinton, Obama and Biden???

Whodathunkit!!!

Greg

Sure let's just dismiss that little thing called the Constitution, you know that document that actually sets forth the qualifications for a president. I wish you luck on getting an amendment passed.

Do you mean like Rump and you Rump supporters do on a regular basis? The problem is, the GOP allowed an Adolf/Mussolini type seize control of the party and now they don't know what the hell to do about it. Rump isn't running the GOP out of loyalty, he's running it using fear. But he's always done that. Thats part of the 14 steps of Fascism. But, by divine.... we have two documents; The Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice that prevents Rump to seize control of all of it. I do have to admit, he damned sure tried. But that attempt is called insurrection and carries one hell of a penalty.

The sad part of it is, the Reps are so afraid they are trying to get the Dems to fight their battle for them. I have mixed feelings whether the Dems should go hog heaven on Rump in Criminal Court for the insurrection or just leave it to the Financial Courts to put him on 5th avenue selling pencils. The problem is, the ones that want control of the Republican Party right now aren't much better than Rump so not much is gained by the Dems handling the Reps mess. Maybe we should just let the GOP split into two factions and rebuild the better half over time.

So don't go into your crap like you are doing. You are just doing something that Mussolini made famous and Adolf and Rump used and that is, if you tell a lie enough times, it gets accepted as truth. And that ship already sailed.

Poor little commie, do you need a tissue?

Whodathunkit!!!

Greg

More Rump (copied from Adolf/Mussolini) where you tell a lie enough times, it's supposed to be accepted as the truth. Sorry, people ain't buying that lie anymore.

You're a fucking liar. But I repeat myself. Carters family ran the business and his friend was the trustee in an Open Trust.

Apparently an Open Trust

If Mr. Carter had chosen to claim blind trust, he would have taken the risk that Mr. Kirbo, a close friend and confidant, might be ruled an invalid trustee. Instead, he apparently those to report his financial affairs as an open trust, making the issue of Mr. Kirbo's credentials irrelevant.

I'm not sure what you or the article is talking about, but the only definition for an open trust that I can find is
1613389280633.png

Whodathunkit!!!

Greg

As I always say, If you have credible evidence, you should call the IRS or the FBI, or Hannity or somebody. You could at least post it here.

If you didn't notice or hear, Moscow Mitch laid out the Constitution pretty well. While I don't think much of him, he was right this time. Rump could not be impeached because in order to get to the other points, he would have to be able to be removed from office. He is a private citizen. That means that he can't be removed from office, ergo, he can't be impeached and the Senate has no juristiction.

But if you think resigning or being voted out of office protects you from the civilian courts, check out Agnew. Vice President Agnew resigns
The charges were during the time he was VP where he was selling political favors on the side.

The courts disagree with you. Agnew was like a mini Rump Jr.

No, a President is immune from any judicial process which is why we have an impeachment process instead. Bill Clinton could not be imprisoned either while he was in officer or afterwards for committing the act of perjury.

In any case, there is zero proof that Trump had anything to do with the riot, and much proof that he didn't. The FBI, the pipe bombs, what the mob came there with is all evidence the riot was not spontaneous, it was planned ahead of time.

Now, the Nazis can impeach Trump on it even with no evidence, but a court of law couldn't do anything because a crime needs to proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

When an elected official resigns that ends the impeachment process and the judicial procedure begins. You can't remove a private citizen from a Federal Elected Office. According to you, all an elected official has to do to stop the charges is to resign their office. Didn't work so well for Agnew.

And the proof was presented where even some of the Rumpsters took that walk of shame but couldn't vote to remove him from office. Why? Because as guilty as he is, he was no longer IN office.

I made that same walk over 3 years ago. Many have done the same. The GOP rate of support for Rump has gone down from 95% to 85% and it's dropping fast. And those are the ones that stayed registered as Republicans. The ones that changed their affiliation to something else is not counted.

And, yes, it was planned ahead of time "Openly" so don't try and tell me that Rump was not advised to any of this ahead of time. No one is buying Rump innocense.

And if you haven't noticed, the Scholars have found that the proof presented meets the "Reasonable" and there is no "Reasonable Doubt" that can counter that when the actions of the accused counters any "Reasonable Doubt".

We prevented a Fascist takeover of the United States of America. Funny, you bring up Nazis when I can show you the exact same thing in Germany in 1933 but that was successful. And if I go back to 1926, I'll see it happen the first time by the Author that both Rump and Adolf subscribed to. We were two steps away from the 14 steps of becoming a Fascist (Nazi) Country but there were two doctrines of law that finally stopped it; the Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You can call yourself a Patriot but that's a pretty hollow word to you.

Trump isn't guilty of anything and once again, there is evidence to point he had nothing to do with it. Yes, Nazis. Because like you, they want to persecute Trump for exercising his constitutional rights. You people on the left hate the Constitution but we on the right will fight to our death to protect it. The Constitution is the most instrumental in making this the greatest country in the world. You're not going to get our free speech, you're not going to get our guns, and you're not going to get our freedom.

So waste yet millions more of taxpayer dollars like you did with the Russia hoax, the first phony impeachment, the second, and the Kavanaugh hoax. It's why you people should never be given power in the first place. Your are driven by hate. We are driven by patriotism.

If you didn't notice or hear, Moscow Mitch laid out the Constitution pretty well. While I don't think much of him, he was right this time. Rump could not be impeached because in order to get to the other points, he would have to be able to be removed from office. He is a private citizen. That means that he can't be removed from office, ergo, he can't be impeached and the Senate has no juristiction.

But if you think resigning or being voted out of office protects you from the civilian courts, check out Agnew. Vice President Agnew resigns
The charges were during the time he was VP where he was selling political favors on the side.

The courts disagree with you. Agnew was like a mini Rump Jr.

No, a President is immune from any judicial process which is why we have an impeachment process instead. Bill Clinton could not be imprisoned either while he was in officer or afterwards for committing the act of perjury.

In any case, there is zero proof that Trump had anything to do with the riot, and much proof that he didn't. The FBI, the pipe bombs, what the mob came there with is all evidence the riot was not spontaneous, it was planned ahead of time.

Now, the Nazis can impeach Trump on it even with no evidence, but a court of law couldn't do anything because a crime needs to proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

When an elected official resigns that ends the impeachment process and the judicial procedure begins. You can't remove a private citizen from a Federal Elected Office. According to you, all an elected official has to do to stop the charges is to resign their office. Didn't work so well for Agnew.

And the proof was presented where even some of the Rumpsters took that walk of shame but couldn't vote to remove him from office. Why? Because as guilty as he is, he was no longer IN office.

I made that same walk over 3 years ago. Many have done the same. The GOP rate of support for Rump has gone down from 95% to 85% and it's dropping fast. And those are the ones that stayed registered as Republicans. The ones that changed their affiliation to something else is not counted.

And, yes, it was planned ahead of time "Openly" so don't try and tell me that Rump was not advised to any of this ahead of time. No one is buying Rump innocense.

And if you haven't noticed, the Scholars have found that the proof presented meets the "Reasonable" and there is no "Reasonable Doubt" that can counter that when the actions of the accused counters any "Reasonable Doubt".

We prevented a Fascist takeover of the United States of America. Funny, you bring up Nazis when I can show you the exact same thing in Germany in 1933 but that was successful. And if I go back to 1926, I'll see it happen the first time by the Author that both Rump and Adolf subscribed to. We were two steps away from the 14 steps of becoming a Fascist (Nazi) Country but there were two doctrines of law that finally stopped it; the Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You can call yourself a Patriot but that's a pretty hollow word to you.

Trump isn't guilty of anything and once again, there is evidence to point he had nothing to do with it. Yes, Nazis. Because like you, they want to persecute Trump for exercising his constitutional rights. You people on the left hate the Constitution but we on the right will fight to our death to protect it. The Constitution is the most instrumental in making this the greatest country in the world. You're not going to get our free speech, you're not going to get our guns, and you're not going to get our freedom.

So waste yet millions more of taxpayer dollars like you did with the Russia hoax, the first phony impeachment, the second, and the Kavanaugh hoax. It's why you people should never be given power in the first place. Your are driven by hate. We are driven by patriotism.

You play the game, you pay to play. And Rump has some serious bills coming due. You keep saying the same lie over and over. Newsflash: that's already run it's course and the majority of America ain't buyin' what yer sellin'.

Forum List

Back