Trump laws

You play the game, you pay to play. And Rump has some serious bills coming due. You keep saying the same lie over and over. Newsflash: that's already run it's course and the majority of America ain't buyin' what yer sellin'.

If Trump decides to take his job back, we'll see what kind of support he gets after four years of Biden misery. Look what he's done in less than a month. Trump will haunt you for the rest of your life, because Trump is not just a man, Trump is a movement.

and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments
You are not a total Communist? That isn't Marxism? What about that dictatorship of the proletariat that takes the place of the monied class of capitalists? Isn't that the same thing?

No dumb ass. It's making sure our president doesn't use his office to make money. Are you too stupid to see that?
Well since he gets a salary you better look at that again. That’s making money from your office. TDS thread #25,764

You are stupid, aren't you?
Well dummy, explain how getting a salary for holding the office is not gaining profit from that office? You can start sputtering and stammering in impotence now.

As I said before, You are really stupid.
SO you can’t answer a simple question. That makes YOU really stupid. Your surrender is noted.

Wages for serving in an office are not the same as making money as in the emoluments clause, dumb ass. I knew you were stupid, but I never met someone that stupid before.
hey asshole, you never mentioned the emoluments clause. You stated, “profit from the office”. Which taking a salary means. Maybe YOU need to not move those goalposts asshole. You got caught and now you’re trying to add things you didn’t originally say to try to cover your ass. Wow you’re a fucking moron. And you’re bitch slapped.

Salary is not profit. Even the IRS recognizes that. They are handled differently. Again, you are a real dumb ass.
So your claim now is that that $400,000 salary was money the person would have had anyway? Without being in that office? What an asshole you are. Moving the goalposts again. And getting bitch slapped again. Seems your dumb ass can’t even answer your own idiocy.
I've explained it enough. Wages and profit are not the same. If you can't get that, you are too stupid to deal with.
Not my fault you got caught with your pants down again. Start thinking before blurting stupidity. OH wait, it’s you........

Your logic would make any 6 year old proud.
YOUR surrender is noted. Again, not my fault you’re an idiot. Now sputter and stammer some more.

You play the game, you pay to play. And Rump has some serious bills coming due. You keep saying the same lie over and over. Newsflash: that's already run it's course and the majority of America ain't buyin' what yer sellin'.

If Trump decides to take his job back, we'll see what kind of support he gets after four years of Biden misery. Look what he's done in less than a month. Trump will haunt you for the rest of your life, because Trump is not just a man, Trump is a movement.

After the Jan6 thing, Rump no longer has the support of the voters. And he took the other front runners down with him. I am not worried about Rump and his blind foolish followers. It's rebuild time for the GOP and the sooner more take the "Walk of Shame" the sooner it can happen. Otherwise, it's going to be a very sad 2022 and 2024 and beyond.

After the Jan6 thing, Rump no longer has the support of the voters. And he took the other front runners down with him. I am not worried about Rump and his blind foolish followers. It's rebuild time for the GOP and the sooner more take the "Walk of Shame" the sooner it can happen. Otherwise, it's going to be a very sad 2022 and 2024 and beyond.

If the commies actually thought that there would have been no reason for the second phony impeachment. They needed to try and make sure he never returns because he will kill Biden next election if Trump decides to run, and they knew it.

If the commies actually thought that there would have been no reason for the second phony impeachment. They needed to try and make sure he never returns because he will kill Biden next election if Trump decides to run, and they knew it.

Wow, you used the word "Commie". That means I get to use the word Terrorist Traitor when it comes to you. I didn't make the rules, Adolf.

Wow, you used the word "Commie". That means I get to use the word Terrorist Traitor when it comes to you. I didn't make the rules, Adolf.

Except I can prove my claim and you can't.

Really now. Prove I am a commie. But since you support the leader of an attempt at overthrowing Congress, that's the proof I need to see you as a Traitor and a Terrorist.

Now, prove I am a communists.

Really now. Prove I am a commie. But since you support the leader of an attempt at overthrowing Congress, that's the proof I need to see you as a Traitor and a Terrorist.

First off, no evidence that Trump ever EVER attempted to overthrow Congress. Now if you have such evidence, please post it, and don't say because he held a rally and asked his supporters to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital to have their voices heard. Secondly, I never called you a commie, I called the Democrat party commies. If you are indeed a Democrat, you are a commie too. My evidence of that is the US Communist Party website. All you have to do is go there, read their agenda, and tell me how many differences you see between theirs and the Democrat agenda. Furthermore is do a search of presidential candidates such as Hillary, Bernie, Hussein, Trump, Bush, McCain, and tell me who you see they supported and who they were totally against.

First off, no evidence that Trump ever EVER attempted to overthrow Congress. Now if you have such evidence, please post it, and don't say because he held a rally and asked his supporters to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital to have their voices heard. Secondly, I never called you a commie, I called the Democrat party commies. If you are indeed a Democrat, you are a commie too. My evidence of that is the US Communist Party website. All you have to do is go there, read their agenda, and tell me how many differences you see between theirs and the Democrat agenda. Furthermore is do a search of presidential candidates such as Hillary, Bernie, Hussein, Trump, Bush, McCain, and tell me who you see they supported and who they were totally against.

Is Rump a Nazi? You pointing out what splinter group supports what candidate breaks down pretty quick. No Rump is not a Nazi. He's a John Birch Society Card Carrying Member who will refuse to admit it in public just like Cruz. There is no Republican Platform at all publicized. But if you want to see it in stark real life, go to jbs.org and look at it there. Of course, you won't see what they don't allow outsiders to see. But YOU seem to be following in the JBS line of thinking. Well, and mixing in QAnon a bit as well. Not good for you. And you also support 12 of the 14 points of Fascism that I have published numerous times in here usually. But now you are supporting the other 2 that Rump failed at. We were that close to a Fascist Government save two documents that separate us from the rest of the world. The United States Constitution and the Uniformed Code of Military Justice. And we are a far cry away from having a Communist Government because Communism can't exist for the same reason a Fascist Government can't exist long unless your name is Franco.

You are not a total Communist? That isn't Marxism? What about that dictatorship of the proletariat that takes the place of the monied class of capitalists? Isn't that the same thing?
Technically, the dictatorship of the proletariat is only a passing phase from capitalism to a collectivism.

We can see a failed example of it in the Republican War Against the USA. The proletariats (along with their friends - the unemployed) staged an attack on America while Commissar Trump waited in a safehouse to collect the loot.

Technically, the dictatorship of the proletariat is only a passing phase from capitalism to a collectivism.
We were once free and independent people and we're just being sent out to pasture "on the farm" under your collectivism?
We can see a failed example of it in the Republican War Against the USA. The proletariats (along with their friends - the unemployed) staged an attack on America while Commissar Trump waited in a safehouse to collect the loot.
Proletariats are Democrat slaves. They work to maintain, promote, and compel slavery and human trafficking.

You left out the part where Trump encouraged his marks to stop the steal. Actually, it was a flaccid steal that failed to penetrate the courts despite sixty attempted strokes.

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?

If you think that the republicans are going to allow that legislation to pass into law I have some beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?

If you think that the republicans are going to allow that legislation to pass into law I have some beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

Well, get those procures to the printers fast, you are going to need them. I won't say that the Republicans have no say (you won't be able to shut them up) but it may not matter if all it needs is a simple majority which the Dems have.

No it's not.

I don't see anywhere in her post that calls for the government to confiscate any private company or property to declare the government now owns and operates it.

That is communism. An ECONOMIC policy that prohibits any private ownership of business or land or property.

Learn the meaning of words you use because you people constantly show you have no idea of the meaning of words you use.

Low security federal penitentiary. They let prisoners out on work release to access legal marijuana, and guns are banned by the feds so none of the prisoners they let out will get access to them.

We were once free and independent people and we're just being sent out to pasture "on the farm" under your collectivism?
Proletariats are Democrat slaves. They work to maintain, promote, and compel slavery and human trafficking.
Hey, I'm just telling you the way it is and you make an ignorant remark about something being mine. Outside of college and military service, I've spent my entire life self-employed or working for straight commission.

What do you do for a living?

I've spent my entire life self-employed or working for straight commission.
What do you do for a living?
Guns are banned by stupid-ass buttfucking Democrat federal laws and I'm adjudicated as a mental defective in a court of law. People ever do a background check when they hire? Or what the fuck are you selling? Or are you the hit man who earns a commission for murdering conservatives and arranging accidents on the interstate highways?

Well, get those procures to the printers fast, you are going to need them. I won't say that the Republicans have no say (you won't be able to shut them up) but it may not matter if all it needs is a simple majority which the Dems have.

Sure, democracy is alive and well in the House of Representatives but it's not in the Senate. The senate has the filibuster.

The republicans have abused the filibuster to the point that they have killed democracy in the Senate.

If you don't believe that the republicans will filibuster any such legislation I have a beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

Sure, democracy is alive and well in the House of Representatives but it's not in the Senate. The senate has the filibuster.

The republicans have abused the filibuster to the point that they have killed democracy in the Senate.

If you don't believe that the republicans will filibuster any such legislation I have a beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

Filibuster is rarely used. Its time consuming and nothing else gets done. And its a severe draw emotionally on the ones doing it. At some point, the senate will give the 60 votes just to get them to stop quoting Green Eggs and Ham.

Forum List

Back