Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Is Out Of His Mind

This man is really off the deep end. Someone really should get this man some help. Quickly.

This is one of the people representing trump. Wow.

Not a very wise move when he has an emergency petition filed with the Court.

When I worked for the medical association, they had a committee that dealt with docs who were impaired--whether mental illness or substance abuse or senility/other debilitating disorders. I'm sure the Bar association has something similar, and they need to get crankin' on this one.

It's as if Wood is doing everything humanly possible to start a fight with these guys personally. A troll, but not working anonymously. Wtf gives with this guy?

This man is really off the deep end. Someone really should get this man some help. Quickly.

This is one of the people representing trump. Wow.

Not a very wise move when he has an emergency petition filed with the Court.

When I worked for the medical association, they had a committee that dealt with docs who were impaired--whether mental illness or substance abuse or senility/other debilitating disorders. I'm sure the Bar association has something similar, and they need to get crankin' on this one.

It's as if Wood is doing everything humanly possible to start a fight with these guys personally. A troll, but not working anonymously. Wtf gives with this guy?

I agree it's not very wise but consider the person who is doing it. LOL.

The man is bat crap crazy. He doesn't seem to realize he's going to be taking a case before Judge Roberts.

It will be funny when the court throws his case out.

Roberts has been accused of going to Epstein's pedophile Island. Maybe he is a pedo and maybe someone is using that information to persuade him to vote certain ways. That scenario certainly is very possible. For myself, I don't like the smirk he always has. He reminds me of people like Strzok, Scherilli and Sandusky in that respect. I don't trust him.

Being accused of something isn't the same thing as actually doing it.

You don't know that?

Who accused him of going to epstein's island? What proof do they have and where did they get that proof?

I can accuse you of going to epstein's island and being a pedophile too. That doesn't make it true.
His name is on the flight log and allegedly it has now been confirmed to be him. It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Roberts has been accused of going to Epstein's pedophile Island. Maybe he is a pedo and maybe someone is using that information to persuade him to vote certain ways. That scenario certainly is very possible. For myself, I don't like the smirk he always has. He reminds me of people like Strzok, Scherilli and Sandusky in that respect. I don't trust him.

You don't know that?

Who accused him of going to epstein's island? What proof do they have and where did they get that proof?

I can accuse you of going to epstein's island and being a pedophile too. That doesn't make it true.
His name is on the flight log and allegedly it has now been confirmed to be him. It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Stop lying please -

You don't know that?

Show the flight log. Someone can say it's on the log but without proof it's just words and meaningless.

Who confirmed it?

I notice you have provided zero proof of your claims. I'm not surprised.

You don't know that?

Stop lying please -

I'm so not surprised.

That's the reason why the person didn't provide any proof.

There is none.

LOL.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Guarantee you a majority of Trump's cult will believe every word of it.

I don't see why you libs aren't proud of turning a Republican into a Democrat voter. What the hell is a little blackmail after you did much worse in fixing the last election?

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Yep, they lap up the lies as they would a really good smoothie.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

The problem isn't that Trump supporters believe it. The problem is that Roberts believes it. And of course he would know.

I can't figure out who's the bigger nut: Lin or Sidney Powell. Neither of them want Georgia Republicans to vote btw. Good strategy!
Curious, why is Lin going after Mark Meadows now? Republican nutjobs always seem to eat their own! :laugh:

Its Lin by a nose!

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

/——/ Well, if it’s in Raw Story, it’s above reproach.

Everyone knows Epstein is alive and hiding in New Mexico, duh...
When do we think wood will be disbarred?

I heard that Epstein was living with Hugo Chavez! :D

Elvis told me the same thing, but he's been getting pretty deep into conspiracy theories lately, so you can't trust much of what he says.

Elvis is living with them too?
I can see it now: Epstein, Hugo and Elvis ... Los Tres Amigos!! :laugh:

w6omc.jpg

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

/——/ Well, if it’s in Raw Story, it’s above reproach.

Yeah, shoulda gone to a credible source - Like Gateway Pundit! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back