Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Is Out Of His Mind

Being accused of something isn't the same thing as actually doing it.

You don't know that?

Who accused him of going to epstein's island? What proof do they have and where did they get that proof?

I can accuse you of going to epstein's island and being a pedophile too. That doesn't make it true.

See, this is what they do Dana.
They make shit up (usually inspired by QAnon crap) and then they cite it as "overwhelming evidence".
You know, because Q said it and others repeated it!

Roberts has been accused of going to Epstein's pedophile Island. Maybe he is a pedo and maybe someone is using that information to persuade him to vote certain ways. That scenario certainly is very possible. For myself, I don't like the smirk he always has. He reminds me of people like Strzok, Scherilli and Sandusky in that respect. I don't trust him.
Yeah..the 'Smirk test'..everyone knows that that's definitive, right?

You don't know that?

Who accused him of going to epstein's island? What proof do they have and where did they get that proof?

I can accuse you of going to epstein's island and being a pedophile too. That doesn't make it true.

See, this is what they do Dana.
They make shit up (usually inspired by QAnon crap) and then they cite it as "overwhelming evidence".
You know, because Q said it and others repeated it!

Yes it's what they do and have been doing for decades. I realized it in the 80s with reagan. His welfare queen BS and so much more.

The only difference now is they are using a different platform for their crazy theories.

Roberts has been accused of going to Epstein's pedophile Island. Maybe he is a pedo and maybe someone is using that information to persuade him to vote certain ways. That scenario certainly is very possible. For myself, I don't like the smirk he always has. He reminds me of people like Strzok, Scherilli and Sandusky in that respect. I don't trust him.
I find that smirkers and bewildered looking dudes are prime candidates to be pedophiles. That would bring your boy, Biden, into the ring of suspicion. That's wamose's law.

You don't know that?

His name is on the flight log and allegedly it has now been confirmed to be him. It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Stop lying please -

That proves nothing. It's like me providing a picture of my latest party and asserting that since I'm not in the picture, I wasn't there. If you tried, you can see the flight log with John Roberts name on it by looking down maybe three articles from where you got your link. I think you can manage.

If you tried, you can see the flight log with John Roberts name on it by looking down maybe three articles from where you got your link. I think you can manage.

Maybe the John Roberts in the log, was this convicted felon.

Or this convicted felon

So, I guess trump has given up on bringing any more cases before the high court
No, the Trump campaign filed another suit with the USSC to overturn the election in Pennsylvania yesterday.

Is that after the one Trump filed on December 20th?

The petition seeks to reverse a trio of Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases having to do with mail-in ballots and asks the court to reject voters’ will and allow the Pennsylvania General Assembly to pick its own slate of electors.

And maybe an important note, say that they hold the families of the supreme court justices hostage, and force them to grant what Trump asks, Pennsylvanias 20 electoral votes won't change the outcome: Biden 306 to 232 would only become Biden 286 to 252

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Claiming Epstein is still alive might give his Dear Leader Trump a heart attack..what is he thinking!!

If you tried, you can see the flight log with John Roberts name on it by looking down maybe three articles from where you got your link. I think you can manage.

Or this convicted felon

Granted, John Roberts is probably a common name. But be serious, you can't really think this hoodlum looking fuck is Epstein material, whereas the Chief Justice definitely is.

Oh good God...sounds like a Q Anon follower :( That fact that people are so publicly pedaling this shit is dismaying.
The fact all the evidence proving fraud is never reported by the MSM is dismaying and telling.
I do not rely on the “msm”, but rather the results from DoJ investigations, the extreme lack of evidence in countless failed lawsuits, and the statements of electoral officials overseeing it in the contested states, most of whom have been Republican.

What do you rely on?

Or this convicted felon

Granted, John Roberts is probably a common name. But be serious, you can't really think this hoodlum looking fuck is Epstein material, whereas the Chief Justice definitely is.
Oh for God sakes...Epstein material!?

I find that smirkers and bewildered looking dudes are prime candidates to be pedophiles. That would bring your boy, Biden, into the ring of suspicion. That's wamose's law.
So you can tell a pedo just by the way he looks? You all loved Roberts, until he didn’t always rule the way you liked. Now you are trying to make him a pedo.

So you can tell a pedo just by the way he looks? You all loved Roberts, until he didn’t always rule the way you liked. Now you are trying to make him a pedo.
At least you present an idea on this post. Of course you are making assumptions you have no right to make. Roberts was a Lincoln project like asshole when he was nominated by a Lincoln project asshole, GWB. He's an establishment elitist who is also a globalist. Roberts sucks as much as W ever did. I guess you think that if he wants to have sex with underage girls, that's all right as long as he does what he can to hurt Trump. And that's exactly why most people don't trust government today. We need Trump back where he belongs, in the WH.

At least you present an idea on this post. Of course you are making assumptions you have no right to make. Roberts was a Lincoln project like asshole when he was nominated by a Lincoln project asshole, GWB. He's an establishment elitist who is also a globalist. Roberts sucks as much as W ever did. I guess you think that if he wants to have sex with underage girls, that's all right as long as he does what he can to hurt Trump. And that's exactly why most people don't trust government today. We need Trump back where he belongs, in the WH.

What I THINK is there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim, and it is notable that anyyone who seems to go against Trump magically morphs into a pedo.

Second that! :thup:

What I THINK is there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim, and it is notable that anyyone who seems to go against Trump magically morphs into a pedo.
It's a Q thing....
1609456848462.png

So you believe the people that have done nothing but lie. Good thinking. And there is all kinds of evidence.

Forum List

Back