Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Is Out Of His Mind

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
This is the insane freak Kyle Rittenhouse is counting on to keep him out of prison.
A few more imbeciles:

The MyPillow Guy claims he didn't MEAN to help bail out the double murderer. :icon_rolleyes:

1tmdcvin4m7y.jpg
Kyle was CONVICTED? I dont think so.

Innocent until proven guilty. But in this case, HES INNOCENT.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
These people are completely nuts. Totally around the bend. Few sandwiches short of a picnic. Dotty as polka dots. The wheel may still be spinning, but the hamster is long gone and already half baked.

If you know what I mean.

So, I guess trump has given up on bringing any more cases before the high court
No, the Trump campaign filed another suit with the USSC to overturn the election in Pennsylvania yesterday.

Is that after the one Trump filed on December 20th?

The petition seeks to reverse a trio of Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases having to do with mail-in ballots and asks the court to reject voters’ will and allow the Pennsylvania General Assembly to pick its own slate of electors.

And maybe an important note, say that they hold the families of the supreme court justices hostage, and force them to grant what Trump asks, Pennsylvanias 20 electoral votes won't change the outcome: Biden 306 to 232 would only become Biden 286 to 252
If all the fraudulent states do it it leaves Biden with 222 and Trump 232. Trump wins.

Wow.

You really don't know how our system works do you?

A person needs 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.

232 isn't 270.

And no court is going to throw out votes for an entire state.

Joe Biden will be sworn in as president on January 20th and there is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do to stop it.

Really, get some help for those delusions.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

This is the insane freak Kyle Rittenhouse is counting on to keep him out of prison.
A few more imbeciles:

The MyPillow Guy claims he didn't MEAN to help bail out the double murderer. :icon_rolleyes:

1tmdcvin4m7y.jpg
Still laughing at the MyPardon.com post. $69.95

So, I guess trump has given up on bringing any more cases before the high court
No, the Trump campaign filed another suit with the USSC to overturn the election in Pennsylvania yesterday.

Is that after the one Trump filed on December 20th?

The petition seeks to reverse a trio of Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases having to do with mail-in ballots and asks the court to reject voters’ will and allow the Pennsylvania General Assembly to pick its own slate of electors.

And maybe an important note, say that they hold the families of the supreme court justices hostage, and force them to grant what Trump asks, Pennsylvanias 20 electoral votes won't change the outcome: Biden 306 to 232 would only become Biden 286 to 252
If all the fraudulent states do it it leaves Biden with 222 and Trump 232. Trump wins.

Wow.

You really don't know how our system works do you?

A person needs 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.

232 isn't 270.

And no court is going to throw out votes for an entire state.

Joe Biden will be sworn in as president on January 20th and there is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do to stop it.

Really, get some help for those delusions.
Voter turnout wins elections. Something that evades so many minds.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

A few more imbeciles:

1tmdcvin4m7y.jpg
Still laughing at the MyPardon.com post. $69.95

Oh yeah - Andy Borowitz and the curbside pardon pickup! :rofl:

Roberts has been accused of going to Epstein's pedophile Island. Maybe he is a pedo and maybe someone is using that information to persuade him to vote certain ways. That scenario certainly is very possible. For myself, I don't like the smirk he always has. He reminds me of people like Strzok, Scherilli and Sandusky in that respect. I don't trust him.
Yeah..the 'Smirk test'..everyone knows that that's definitive, right?
I find that smirkers and bewildered looking dudes are prime candidates to be pedophiles. That would bring your boy, Biden, into the ring of suspicion. That's wamose's law.
So you can tell a pedo just by the way he looks? You all loved Roberts, until he didn’t always rule the way you liked. Now you are trying to make him a pedo.
At least you present an idea on this post. Of course you are making assumptions you have no right to make. Roberts was a Lincoln project like asshole when he was nominated by a Lincoln project asshole, GWB. He's an establishment elitist who is also a globalist. Roberts sucks as much as W ever did. I guess you think that if he wants to have sex with underage girls, that's all right as long as he does what he can to hurt Trump. And that's exactly why most people don't trust government today. We need Trump back where he belongs, in the WH.

What I THINK is there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim, and it is notable that anyyone who seems to go against Trump magically morphs into a pedo.
So you believe the people that have done nothing but lie. Good thinking. And there is all kinds of evidence.
No. I don’t believe your sources.
You can see the evidence. It does not matter who shows it.
There isn't any.

There is evidence right there. Tell me why is GA shredding ballots before Pulitzer gets a chance to scan them? That is destroying evidence, and admitting guilt.
Liar. There is not a shred of evidence there. That is why they arent providing it to authorities or presenting it in court.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

A few more imbeciles:

1tmdcvin4m7y.jpg
The money they send this murdering brat for a "defense fund" is nothing more than reward money. They did the same for George Zimmerman and he and his fat ass wife spent all the money on donuts.

Roberts has been accused of going to Epstein's pedophile Island. Maybe he is a pedo and maybe someone is using that information to persuade him to vote certain ways. That scenario certainly is very possible. For myself, I don't like the smirk he always has. He reminds me of people like Strzok, Scherilli and Sandusky in that respect. I don't trust him.
I find that smirkers and bewildered looking dudes are prime candidates to be pedophiles. That would bring your boy, Biden, into the ring of suspicion. That's wamose's law.
So you can tell a pedo just by the way he looks? You all loved Roberts, until he didn’t always rule the way you liked. Now you are trying to make him a pedo.
At least you present an idea on this post. Of course you are making assumptions you have no right to make. Roberts was a Lincoln project like asshole when he was nominated by a Lincoln project asshole, GWB. He's an establishment elitist who is also a globalist. Roberts sucks as much as W ever did. I guess you think that if he wants to have sex with underage girls, that's all right as long as he does what he can to hurt Trump. And that's exactly why most people don't trust government today. We need Trump back where he belongs, in the WH.

What I THINK is there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim, and it is notable that anyyone who seems to go against Trump magically morphs into a pedo.
So you believe the people that have done nothing but lie. Good thinking. And there is all kinds of evidence.
There isn't any.

There is evidence right there. Tell me why is GA shredding ballots before Pulitzer gets a chance to scan them? That is destroying evidence, and admitting guilt.
Liar. There is not a shred of evidence there. That is why they arent providing it to authorities or presenting it in court.
The over voting is proof of fraud. It is right in front of your eyes. These are the states numbers. Dominion is also connected to the internet. A violation of state and federal law.

There isn't any.

The over voting is proof of fraud. It is right in front of your eyes. These are the states numbers. Dominion is also connected to the internet. A violation of state and federal law.
I voted early this morning in Atlanta. I didn't see any sign of cheating

The over voting is proof of fraud.
There is no over voting. That's a lie.

1609547301882.png

View attachment 436130
And here is the debunking of your lie:

View attachment 436130

Fact check is lying. All your sources lie. Why are there no numbers in the fact check?

View attachment 436130

Fact check is lying. All your sources lie.
As if you read a single word. You just got spoonfed the debunk that you couldn't be bothered to look up yourself. You're welcome. Guess you will have to peddle your desperate lies elsewhere.

There isn't any.

Then sign an affadavit and get in line. There was massive fraud. It is why they are destroying ballots right now. And it is why they will not give the machines up for a forensic audit.

Those are the facts everyone will hear Jan 6th.

View attachment 436130

Fact check is lying. All your sources lie.
As if you read a single word. You just got spoonfed the debunk that you couldn't be bothered to look up yourself. You're welcome. Guess you will have to peddle your desperate lies elsewhere.
The desperate lie is that the election was free and fair. You know it is.

There isn't any.

Then sign an affadavit and get in line. There was massive fraud. It is why they are destroying ballots right now. And it is why they will not give the machines up for a forensic audit.

Those are the facts everyone will hear Jan 6th.

Trump's presidency would be seen by history as a massive failure without all the bullshit claims of cheating. I suspect this will secure his place as the worst president ever.

Forum List

Back