Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Is Out Of His Mind

I am awaiting the debunking of those numbers.
That's poor logic on display. Nobody has to debunk your absurd claims. Team Trump has to tale their evidence to the authorities. Until then, you people just get laughed at.
So you can't debunk the numbers. That is all you had to say. And what makes you think people like you laughing means anything to anyone but you? The arrogance and outright hate you have nurtured for four years is about to bite you in the ass.

Not moving anywhere. Those government institutions were never on Trump's side. There is all kinds of evidence. And evidence being withheld or destroyed. Those are the facts. And everything points to massive fraud and a massive, but failing hard, cover up.

Please present your evidence. Not moonbat BS from The Epoch Times or Gateway Pundit either. I've seen what Rudy, Sidney, Lin and Rump have offered up and I agree with 10 Rump appointed judges and his stacked Supreme Court. There IS no evidence.
The evidence has been presented and solutions to prove or disprove fraud are available. The state Of GA refuses to exercise those solutions because they know they are guilty.

you can't debunk the numbers.
I did exactly that, with the first lie you posted. You ignored that. So doing that is clearly a waste of time, and you are clearly delusional.
Pretty standard reply. More evidence that you got nothing but name calling and babble about the lies you push which no one believes but the dishonest anti-American scum you have sided with.

Is that clear enough for you? Now tell me why ballots are being destroyed and machines cannot be forensically audited if there was no fraud.

The over voting is proof of fraud. It is right in front of your eyes. These are the states numbers. Dominion is also connected to the internet. A violation of state and federal law.

Dominion machines are NOT connected to the Internet Karen. :icon_rolleyes:

Steel said it was up to voters to verify their votes and election officials to keep track of the paper ballots. He said the paper ballots would quash any argument that votes were tampered.​
Steel added that the tabulators aren’t connected to the internet, preventing hackers from interfering with the system.
“Even if somehow a local elected official colluded with someone to try and modify the system, the paper ballots wouldn’t match,” he stressed. “We have a physical record of voters’ intent.”​

They are connected to the internet
That is not in dispute
Therefore everything else that you think - has been neutralized.

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

I heard about the Epstein thing long Before Trump was even in the Picture....that came up years ago during his confirmation along with some pics of him on the Island...
As far as Scalia is concerened it sure sounds kinda crazy but the adoption thing is definitely a "smoke and fire" problem that Roberts has been dodging for years.

I did exactly that, with the first lie you posted. You ignored that. So doing that is clearly a waste of time, and you are clearly delusional.
Pretty standard reply. More evidence that you got nothing but name calling and babble about the lies you push which no one believes but the dishonest anti-American scum you have sided with.

Is that clear enough for you? Now tell me why ballots are being destroyed and machines cannot be forensically audited if there was no fraud.

Because of course there was Fraud....Massive and voluminous Fraud and we are now seeing that the court systems have been infiltrated as well. The turning point has been reached. Selecting a leader can no longer be done by an election.

JO

Because of course there was Fraud....Massive and voluminous Fraud and we are now seeing that the court systems have been infiltrated as well. The turning point has been reached. Selecting a leader can no longer be done by an election.

JO

You lost this election so now you will seize power by seditionist COUP? That's scary JO. Move to Russia, Turkey or Hungary. You'll love it - Believe ME!!

The over voting is proof of fraud. It is right in front of your eyes. These are the states numbers. Dominion is also connected to the internet. A violation of state and federal law.

Steel said it was up to voters to verify their votes and election officials to keep track of the paper ballots. He said the paper ballots would quash any argument that votes were tampered.​
Steel added that the tabulators aren’t connected to the internet, preventing hackers from interfering with the system.
“Even if somehow a local elected official colluded with someone to try and modify the system, the paper ballots wouldn’t match,” he stressed. “We have a physical record of voters’ intent.”​

That is not in dispute

The tabulators are NOT connected the Internet loon.
And they have physical records on every vote. They CANNOT be hacked.
PLEASE stop lying

JO

You lost this election so now you will seize power by seditionist COUP? That's scary JO. Move to Russia, Turkey or Hungary. You'll love it - Believe ME!!

The weird thing is that any of those places is better than Venezuela, which is what you want us to become -
We are very close right now.

That is not in dispute

PLEASE stop lying

You are simply, factually wrong.
Get out of your bubble -
They aren't supposed to be connected.
They were connected -

Do you see the difference?

That is not in dispute

PLEASE stop lying

Get out of your bubble -
They were connected -

You are so misinformed that it is freaking SCARY :omg:

That is not in dispute

PLEASE stop lying
A grade school student could hack those machines. There are countless videos showing just how easy it is. Fraud will be proven or enough evidence will be destroyed to prove fraud that way.

JO

We all lost election integrity.... there are no longer elections to be won only bought. Voting for leadership is no longer an option and can never be trusted again. I don't give a whit about who won or who lost....I am far more concerned with the person one vote principle. It is pretty clear now that Dominion has been selling victories to american politicians for some time now..not just democrats either.

JO

That is not in dispute

PLEASE stop lying

Get out of your bubble -
They were connected -

You are so misinformed that it is freaking SCARY :omg:

Sure -
Even one of the books of your Bible did a story on it.
Check out NBC News jan 10th 2020.

Oh good God...sounds like a Q Anon follower :( That fact that people are so publicly pedaling this shit is dismaying.
John Roberts flew on the pedo express three times, that we know of. He’s a pedo. That’s why he sides with liberals on every important case.

Oh good God...sounds like a Q Anon follower :( That fact that people are so publicly pedaling this shit is dismaying.
John Roberts flew on the pedo express three times, that we know of. He’s a pedo. That’s why he sides with liberals on every important case.
According to who?

According to your “logic” Trump is a pedo.

You QAnon cultists are dangerous lunatics.

Agreed... I think that the info is used against him when it is deemed necessary.

JO

Forum List

Back