Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Is Out Of His Mind

Oh good God...sounds like a Q Anon follower :( That fact that people are so publicly pedaling this shit is dismaying.
John Roberts flew on the pedo express three times, that we know of. He’s a pedo. That’s why he sides with liberals on every important case.
According to who?

According to your “logic” Trump is a pedo.

You QAnon cultists are dangerous lunatics.

The information about Roberts is well established and nothing new....it came up during his confirmation.....long before Trump was even a name in Politics....
What's dangerous is to marginalize every indication that somebody is what you don't want them to be.

JO

Neither of them want Georgia Republicans to vote btw
I didnt get that from Powell. Got a source?

Sure, and there are videos available all over the Internets.
Sorry, but you are wrong about Powell. That was my point.

I disagree with Wood on this even though you sheep do the projection thing

Oh good God...sounds like a Q Anon follower :( That fact that people are so publicly pedaling this shit is dismaying.
Democrats lie and say this is all q anon stuff but it's been going on much longer than that.

Democrats are excited because they think they are going to get their kids in cages back soon.

John Roberts flew on the pedo express three times, that we know of. He’s a pedo. That’s why he sides with liberals on every important case.
According to who?

How so? The Donald never flew down to his island.

Also, if the Donald was one of these compromised pedos, why would he be bucking the establishment? He should be following their orders.

Neither of them want Georgia Republicans to vote btw
I didnt get that from Powell. Got a source?

Sure, and there are videos available all over the Internets.
Sorry, but you are wrong about Powell. That was my point.

I disagree with Wood on this even though you sheep do the projection thing

Sorry, but both Wood AND Powell urged Georgians not to vote.
Do you have the hots for Sid or something? :dunno:

"There should not be a runoff, certainly not on Dominion machines," Powell said, referring to the voting machine company. "I think I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure. And I mean that, regardless of party. We can't live in a free republic unless we know our votes are legal and secure."

Trump sure can pick 'em.
What a nutbag.

"Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein."

'Now you're just sounding insane': Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
I'msure this person was afraid of being murdered and the family. That is how you people roll.

According to who?

How so? The Donald never flew down to his island.

Also, if the Donald was one of these compromised pedos, why would he be bucking the establishment? He should be following their orders.
But Clintons 26 times were over sights

Forum List

Back