Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

She lied to those families about what caused the attack.

There is no evidence she lied but lets go with that.

She said one thing caused the attack and it turned out to be another thing that caused the attack.

Now, tell us why that is super important. If your answer is "because lies are bad" I'm going to need you to put on your big boy pants and study up on what politics, life and being an adult is.
Let's see. My father/brother/nephew is killed in an obvious terrorist attack and a politician looks me in the eye and tells me a story about the attacks that she knew at the time to be false is unacceptable. What don't you get? How do you defend that? Anyone with an ounce of common sense would say "yeah thats fucked up". You tell the families the truth, you don't make up shit. "It was a planned terrorist attack and we'll find these people" Thats all she needed to say. How hard is that?

Aww, yes...While you use of the word unacceptable is nice and all you still cant seem to say why this is super important other than to play toward feelings.

She said one thing caused the attack and it turned out to be another thing that caused the attack.

Now, tell us why that is super important. If your answer is "because lies are bad" I'm going to need you to put on your big boy pants and study up on what politics, life and being an adult is.
Let's see. My father/brother/nephew is killed in an obvious terrorist attack and a politician looks me in the eye and tells me a story about the attacks that she knew at the time to be false is unacceptable. What don't you get? How do you defend that? Anyone with an ounce of common sense would say "yeah thats fucked up". You tell the families the truth, you don't make up shit. "It was a planned terrorist attack and we'll find these people" Thats all she needed to say. How hard is that?

they didn't find she lied.

but nice conspiracy theory. no doubt it somehow makes you feel better.

p.s. the president said it was a terror attack in the rose garden afterwards.

if only you were as concerned about the 13 benghazzis that baby bush had and the 50 people who died in them.

of course, that wouldn't suit your dishonest political agenda
Um, yeah they did. She emailed her daughter and mentioned the terrorist attack that was going on BEFORE she told the American people the bullshit story about a video.

Aww, yes...While you use of the word unacceptable is nice and all you still cant seem to say why this is super important other than to play toward feelings.
:lol:

You'll never get it or you'll forever be in denial. Either way, it doesn't matter. You're good with the lie, I'm not.

if only you were as concerned about the 13 benghazzis that baby bush had and the 50 people who died in them.

Um, yeah they did. She emailed her daughter and mentioned the terrorist attack that was going on BEFORE she told the American people the bullshit story about a video.
It's pointless SJ. Save the keystrokes ;)

The ignorance is insurmountable on this one

no one said it wasn't a terrorist attack.

but nice rant. :cuckoo:

I wonder when the republicans will place the same Standard on those who ignored 9/11. Oh right, that was only 3000 dead Americans its not like it was 4 whole people
I agree. A lot of Republican's are hypocrites.

I place the blame solely at the Bush Admins feet for 9/11 and Clinton needs to own her lies about Benghazi. Plain and simple.

What say you?

Oddly, 8 different investigations, including the latest one, couldn't point to one case of wrong doing by Hillary. Do you have more information than those investigations had?
She lied to those families about what caused the attack. This is an undeniable fact. It is what it is. I don't think there is much more she could have done during to save those lives ,however her LIES to the families is unforgivable.

Hearsay only. An accusation. Sec. Clinton denies it.

Clinton denies lying to Benghazi victims' families

I mean did Hillary tell someone it was caused by a video and then tell someone else "I know it wasnt because of a video". THAT would be a flat out lie and easy to note

She told the American people it was a "spontaneous reaction to a video", AFTER she told her daughter it was a terrorist attack by al Qaeda. That's what is called LYING. Get your head out of her fat ass.

She told the American people it was a "spontaneous reaction to a video", AFTER she told her daughter it was a terrorist attack by al Qaeda. That's what is called LYING. Get your head out of her fat ass.

Why is a spontaneous attack different than a terrorist attack?

it suits their delusions

That is hysterical Benghazoooooooooo worst event in US history>NOT
Here is what the Family of Ambassador Stevens say ...but hey they don't count
Dr. Anne Stevens, the sister of Ambassador Chris Stevens, has served as a family spokesperson since his death. She is the chief of pediatric rheumatology at Seattle Children’s Hospital. We spoke twice in the past three days, including shortly after the House Select Committee report was issued. Dr. Stevens recalled that her brother had been fascinated by the Middle East since childhood, when he dressed up as Lawrence of Arabia, with a towel and a pot atop his head. He served in the Peace Corps, in Morocco, before joining the Foreign Service, and he served twice in Libya before his final posting there, as well as in Damascus, Cairo, Jerusalem, and Riyadh. My interview with Dr. Stevens has been condensed and edited for clarity.

Whom do you fault for the lack of security that resulted in the death of your brother, in Benghazi?

It is clear, in hindsight, that the facility was not sufficiently protected by the State Department and the Defense Department. But what was the underlying cause? Perhaps if Congress had provided a budget to increase security for all missions around the world, then some of the requests for more security in Libya would have been granted. Certainly the State Department is underbudgeted.
upload_2016-6-29_16-39-0.jpeg
Chris Stevens's Family: Don't Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi
The New Yorker‎ - 22 hours ago
Anne Stevens speaks at a memorial for her brother, Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was ...

funny that you never made the same demand when baby bush ignored the PDB of August 2001 and allowed bin laden to kill 3000 people in my city.

now stop whining. you sound absurd.

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the internet"

Secretary of State Clinton, statement on September 12, 2012

Ya big dummy.

Because a planned terrorist attack isn't a "spontaneous reaction". Don't you ever get tired of shoveling shit for this administration?

Here is what happens when a family is really lied to not this Benghazi nonsense

Benghazi LOL worst thing ever not just in the US its worst than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined...
Pat Tillman Family Attacked for Pursuing the Truth
Pat Tillman's Father To Army Investigator: 'F--- You... And Yours ...

The Exploitation of Pat Tillman

Perhaps if Congress had provided a budget to increase security for all missions around the world, then some of the requests for more security in Libya would have been granted. Certainly the State Department is underbudgeted.
When confronted with the truth, blame Republicans

When did she say that the attack in Benghazi was not an attack by an extremist element? Yes they were wrong in that the extremist joined in an already in progress spontaneous protest like in Cairo, and used that as cover to launch their assault, but it was always extremist who came with a plan to assault the place.

How long did it take for them to admit there was no protest the extremist joined? 2 weeks or so. How many American lost their lives during that period due to their error?

Because a planned terrorist attack isn't a "spontaneous reaction". Don't you ever get tired of shoveling shit for this administration?

Never. They're worse than the Bushbots, I swear.

Why did you just add that word when you didnt in the past. Was it planned? And did she know it was planned and said otherwise?

Because THAT would be a flat out lie but it doesnt seem she said that at all

Forum List

Back