Trump Lawyers Argue He Cannot Be Criminally Investigated

Ah, yes. The Man Who Would Be King cannot be investigated for criminal wrongdoing. Only in a banana republic. No one is above the law, and the orange whore only presides over the executive branch, not the entire government, and Congress has an oversight function to keep him in line.

There is a huge difference between Congress having "oversight" of a President...and a Congress attempting to bully a President with nonstop legal attacks and investigations simply because they don't like his politics! This has ZERO to do with someone being above the law...this is all about a Party of Poor Losers who didn't win an election and have decided to subvert the will of the people by an impeachment of a sitting President!

Bullshit. Review his record of conduct in office and his refusal to cooperate with Congress and meet his legal obligations. He is serving in a office that has longstanding legal requirements, procedures, traditions, and courtesies, and he has consistently refused to conduct himself accordingly. Moreover, he purports to be President of the United States while openly and continually excluding the other political party. From his own speeches, he is only president of the republican party.

You twisted, desperate, confused fucked in the head whackos have never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf have you?
Nobody legitimate and sane can take the Party of Filth And Foreigners seriously any longer. You’re FUCKED!

Legitimate Americans are about to impeach your boy. If the senate votes to remove him, they will have saved America.

Legitimate Americans don’t support paying Mexico’s filth to fuck over REAL Americans. Legitimate Americans do not support stealing welfare from black folks and giving it to wetbacks.

“We got him right where we want him this time.”
“Kavanaugh is guilty.”
“He’s definitely guilty of Russian collusion.”
“Oh wait, I meant obstruction of justice.”
“Oh wait, something about Ukraine.”
“Oh wait, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because I really, really, really want him to be.”

There have been 57 elections. Trump is only the fifth president to lose the popular vote and become president. His presidency was caused by a fluke. And nobody is wanting to hear bs from people who were ready to claim the election was rigged before this fluke happened.
The Constitution isn't a fluke. Both Trump and Hillary knew America was a Republic.

America won in 2016. You lost. Cry yourself to sleep.

America is losing right now. I lost nothing. I own my home. I am retired and I earned enough during Obama to live comfortably until God says it's time to move on.

But if we get 4 more years of Trump you will be the one crying.

"Fluke"? What are you referring to? The Electoral College functioned EXACTLY as it was designed to do...EXACTLY as it has for dozens of elections before this one! You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in that election...can you?
There have been 57 elections. Trump is only the fifth president to lose the popular vote and become president. His presidency was caused by a fluke. And nobody is wanting to hear bs from people who were ready to claim the election was rigged before this fluke happened.
Liar. The fact that 11% of all presidents have been elected independent the popular vote is proof that the system works! Don't pretend you don't understand that the Electoral College was designed and intended to assure that a president represents the widest possible demographic of the nation guaranteeing that all the states have a voice in their government. The very fact that Hillary won the pop vote by a mere 2.8 million including all undocumented votes yet still only took 20 states and only narrowly won some of those is proof that the Founders were wise!

Far better to have a president not liked by a couple million people in a few square miles of LA County than a president not only not chosen by 98% of the counties in the US, but whom considers that 98% to be "deplorable" and not even worthy of her respect.

Ah, yes. The Man Who Would Be King cannot be investigated for criminal wrongdoing. Only in a banana republic. No one is above the law, and the orange whore only presides over the executive branch, not the entire government, and Congress has an oversight function to keep him in line.

There is a huge difference between Congress having "oversight" of a President...and a Congress attempting to bully a President with nonstop legal attacks and investigations simply because they don't like his politics! This has ZERO to do with someone being above the law...this is all about a Party of Poor Losers who didn't win an election and have decided to subvert the will of the people by an impeachment of a sitting President!

Bullshit. Review his record of conduct in office and his refusal to cooperate with Congress and meet his legal obligations. He is serving in a office that has longstanding legal requirements, procedures, traditions, and courtesies, and he has consistently refused to conduct himself accordingly. Moreover, he purports to be President of the United States while openly and continually excluding the other political party. From his own speeches, he is only president of the republican party.

You twisted, desperate, confused fucked in the head whackos have never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf have you?
Nobody legitimate and sane can take the Party of Filth And Foreigners seriously any longer. You’re FUCKED!

Legitimate Americans are about to impeach your boy. If the senate votes to remove him, they will have saved America.

Legitimate Americans don’t support paying Mexico’s filth to fuck over REAL Americans. Legitimate Americans do not support stealing welfare from black folks and giving it to wetbacks.

“Kavanaugh is guilty.”
“Oh wait, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because I really, really, really want him to be.”

Legitimate Americans know that more whites get welfare and that illegal immigrants get nothing.

You made up some quotes but Trump is in deep trouble.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about...do you? Some courts ARE full of conservative judges...others are full of liberal judges! The reason I know the judge in question is a liberal judge is where the law suit was filed. Would you like to claim that court in New York is full of conservative judges, IM2? Go ahead...embarrass yourself with that...

Yep. 4 out of the last 6 presidents have been conservatives. They appoint federal judges.
You say that as though appointments come evenly and not in spurts. You say that as though you don't understand that while conservative judges rule based on strict legal intent, liberal judges rule based social interpretation with a desired outcome to effect change.

The very proof of that is while conservatives treat the Constitution as a sacred document perfect in its inception like the Holy Bible to be sacred, the liberals want to treat it like a living document to be changed, amended and updated at will like it were the Sunday flyer of what's on sale this week at the local Krogers.

“Kavanaugh is guilty.”

Legitimate Americans know that more whites get welfare and that illegal immigrants get nothing.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

Think per capita like smart people do.
Who Participated in welfare?
The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

Trump defenders have chosen to be blind. They are defending a man who attempted to make a legal filing where he has tried to claim that he cannot be investigated. He has said that Article 2 gives him power to do whatever he wants. They can't see the problem with that.

View attachment 283467

The president’s legal team is trying to block a subpoena seeking his tax returns, claiming that any criminal investigation of Mr. Trump is unconstitutional.
Published Sept. 19, 2019 Updated Sept. 23, 2019

Lawyers for President Trump argued in a lawsuit filed on Thursday that he could not be criminally investigated while in office, as they sought to block a subpoena from state prosecutors in Manhattan demanding eight years of his tax returns.

Taking a broad position that the lawyers acknowledged had not been tested, the president’s legal team argued in the complaint that the Constitution effectively makes sitting presidents immune from all criminal inquiries until they leave the White House.

His person is beyond the understanding of puny man.

He's very easy to understand. You support him because you are just as evil.
He is not of this world and is far above your petty man-made laws. (sarcasm)

"Fluke"? What are you referring to? The Electoral College functioned EXACTLY as it was designed to do...EXACTLY as it has for dozens of elections before this one! You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in that election...can you?
Liar. The fact that 11% of all presidents have been elected independent the popular vote is proof that the system works! Don't pretend you don't understand that the Electoral College was designed and intended to assure that a president represents the widest possible demographic of the nation guaranteeing that all the states have a voice in their government. The very fact that Hillary won the pop vote by a mere 2.8 million including all undocumented votes yet still only took 20 states and only narrowly won some of those is proof that the Founders were wise!

Far better to have a president not liked by a couple million people in a few square miles of LA County than a president not only not chosen by 98% of the counties in the US, but whom considers that 98% to be "deplorable" and not even worthy of her respect.

A county with 100 people is not the same as a county with 50,000 people. Land don't vote, people do. Again, you can take that weak argument elsewhere. Because we'd still be litigating the 2016 election had Trump won the popular vote and not become president. And all this county bullshit you talk you would refuse to hear. So GFY.

It has been proven that undocumented voters did not participate in the 2016 election.

Last edited:
His shit can be bottled and sold to his admirers as tincture of rose.

A county with 100 people is not the same as a county with 50,000 people. Land don't vote, people do. Again, you can take that weak argument elsewhere.
That "weak" argument is the LAW OF THE LAND, Junior. If it weren't, then we could have 300 million people in California all decide how the other 49 states live! EXACTLY what the Founders designed the Constitution to prevent, mob rule. We're sorry if that doesn't comport with your mob mentality, son, but that is the law and shall not change.

But you are half right on one thing: land doesn't vote. States do. The popular vote determines elections AT THE STATE LEVEL, then the Electors of that state cast their votes based on the population weighting of that state.

HILLARY: 232 elector votes.

DONALD TRUMP: 306 elector votes.

Needed to win: 270.

Hillary lost. Case closed.

Trump defenders have chosen to be blind. They are defending a man who attempted to make a legal filing where he has tried to claim that he cannot be investigated. He has said that Article 2 gives him power to do whatever he wants. They can't see the problem with that.

View attachment 283467

The president’s legal team is trying to block a subpoena seeking his tax returns, claiming that any criminal investigation of Mr. Trump is unconstitutional.
Published Sept. 19, 2019 Updated Sept. 23, 2019

Lawyers for President Trump argued in a lawsuit filed on Thursday that he could not be criminally investigated while in office, as they sought to block a subpoena from state prosecutors in Manhattan demanding eight years of his tax returns.

Taking a broad position that the lawyers acknowledged had not been tested, the president’s legal team argued in the complaint that the Constitution effectively makes sitting presidents immune from all criminal inquiries until they leave the White House.

The judge threw it out condemning it in very stern terms.

No judge is going to go along with such a ridiculous argument by anyone.

“Kavanaugh is guilty.”

I would hope that more whites get Welfare than illegal immigrants.
Having said that, Illegal immigrants do get benefits.

The Senate isn't going to vote to remove Trump over an obvious lie. Democrats have no choice, because they lose a fair fight.

The truth is that Legitimate Americans aren't stupid enough to fall for the distractions by the Democrats.

Democrats are desperate. They helped pick the GOP candidate that they thought was weakest, outspent him 2-1, had the media in their pockets, and still they lost to him.

Now Democrats have a field of weak candidates that they know can't beat Trump in a fair match.

There is a huge difference between Congress having "oversight" of a President...and a Congress attempting to bully a President with nonstop legal attacks and investigations simply because they don't like his politics! This has ZERO to do with someone being above the law...this is all about a Party of Poor Losers who didn't win an election and have dec Even ided to subvert the will of the people by an impeachment of a sitting President!

He is not in the Oval Office by "the will of the people." He did not receive the majority of the popular vote and is in office only by a fluke in the Electoral College. Even if he were to be in office by "the will of the people," this would also apply to President Obama, and yet the minority treated him horribly and he was obstructed and insulted every hour of his presidency.

We don't elect our President by a majority of the popular vote...we do it with the Electoral College vote...something that Trump won quite handily. Face facts, Lysistrata...Donald Trump ran a better campaign than his opponent and won the Presidency fair and square despite having an opponent who both had the main stream media in her back pocket and was paying to have Trump smeared with the Steele "dossiers" eight days before the election! Ever stop to consider what Trump's margin of victory would have been if Hillary Clinton's misdeeds had been exposed BEFORE the election?

His was elected through a fluke in the electoral college process. That election was over in 2016, but you expect me to be impressed by your comment about his campaign and election. But be that as it may, he has showed many times in his conduct in office that he is the filthy pig we thought he was. Are you trying to get me to actually support this sort of behavior? Why are you doing this? I don't let his kind into my house!

So there have been 5 other "flukes"? Did they get impeached as well? Or is that only reserved for Trump because he beat Hillary?

I think Donald is merely arguing for the same rights as already given Obumma and Little Joey Biden. After all, Obama was alleged to have done many things from live with an avowed Weather Underground terrorist and enemy of the USA, to defrauding the American people in a well-planned lie in order to push through a takeover of 1/6th the U.S. economy, to lying about his birth and covering the evidence making him an illegal and illegitimate president! Yet he was never criminally investigated.

And now we have Biden who abused his position as VP of the USA to swing deals forcing foreign governments to land lucrative deals for his son. No criminal investigation there, either. In fact, they are going after the person trying to investigate the matter just as they fired the original persecutor who tried.

No matter. Now the NYS democrats are trying to use a liberal democrat judge to force Trump to hand over tax papers so they can again try to dig up some sort of leverage to use to sway the 2020 election, just as the Democrats tried to do in 2016 with Hillary and her Steele Dossier.

Tamper tamper tamper

Fix Fix Fix

Cheat Cheat Cheat.

That is all the democrats do. And never are they investigated. Sounds like the mob.

But even if somehow eventually Trump is forced to turn over tax records, you'll never know what was in them as they will be protected under New York State Grand Jury Case Law.

That is, unless the democrats lie and steal and break the laws there as well.

The allegations against Obama and Biden did not come from credible sources. They have come mostly from conspiracy theorists, like the dumb birthers, including the orange whore, who never realized that Hawaii is a state and try to foist off cheap rumors spread by political hacks as credible.

How do you know that the judge is a "liberal democrat"? We don't. What difference would it make if the judge was a "conservative republican"?

Grand jury deliberations are protected, but his tax records will come out in any indictments, and trial. And the orange whore might himself make portions of them public, by virtue of his big mouth that his handlers can't seem to keep shut.

Of course the judge is a liberal! You on the left have been using liberal judges to attack conservatives for the past decade. It's what you do when you lose control of the House or Senate.

BS. The courts are full of conservative judges.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about...do you? Some courts ARE full of conservative judges...others are full of liberal judges! The reason I know the judge in question is a liberal judge is where the law suit was filed. Would you like to claim that court in New York is full of conservative judges, IM2? Go ahead...embarrass yourself with that...

Yep. 4 out of the last 6 presidents have been conservatives. They appoint federal judges. At last check republicans controlled at least 30 states. So figure it out because just making that silly claim every time Trump is opposed ain't going to cut it.

Once again...I ask if that court in New York is full of conservative judges? You don't want to answer that very simple question because you KNOW that it is full of liberal judges!

There is a huge difference between Congress having "oversight" of a President...and a Congress attempting to bully a President with nonstop legal attacks and investigations simply because they don't like his politics! This has ZERO to do with someone being above the law...this is all about a Party of Poor Losers who didn't win an election and have dec Even ided to subvert the will of the people by an impeachment of a sitting President!

He is not in the Oval Office by "the will of the people." He did not receive the majority of the popular vote and is in office only by a fluke in the Electoral College. Even if he were to be in office by "the will of the people," this would also apply to President Obama, and yet the minority treated him horribly and he was obstructed and insulted every hour of his presidency.

We don't elect our President by a majority of the popular vote...we do it with the Electoral College vote...something that Trump won quite handily. Face facts, Lysistrata...Donald Trump ran a better campaign than his opponent and won the Presidency fair and square despite having an opponent who both had the main stream media in her back pocket and was paying to have Trump smeared with the Steele "dossiers" eight days before the election! Ever stop to consider what Trump's margin of victory would have been if Hillary Clinton's misdeeds had been exposed BEFORE the election?

His was elected through a fluke in the electoral college process. That election was over in 2016, but you expect me to be impressed by your comment about his campaign and election. But be that as it may, he has showed many times in his conduct in office that he is the filthy pig we thought he was. Are you trying to get me to actually support this sort of behavior? Why are you doing this? I don't let his kind into my house!

The orange whore's election pointed out a basic flaw in the electoral college system. I have to believe that the orange whore is sitting in the Oval Office, because that is reality. But there is no reason to show him any respect whatsoever. Scum is entitled to no respect. I owe him no allegiance. Now that he has run the most disgusting, white-trash administration in memory, dedicated to destroying the United States, my country, he must be removed.

You morons set the standard with the demands that Biden was off limits because it constituted a political favor.
Since Trump is the opponent of ALL democrats would that not constitute a political favor for all of them?

Seems you have tangled yourselves in your own webs of deceit. No surprise really...

What’s worse...an Orange Whore or a Kenyan Chimp?

If you are referring to President Obama as the "Kenyan Chimp," he is an American whose father was from Kenya and his mother from Kansas, which is in the United States, and he was born in Hawaii, a U.S. state. He is a respectable gentleman and a scholar. The orange whore is neither and has dedicated himself to pulling our country down, while President Obama tried to improve it. The orange whore is even trying to use military aid to force foreign countries to help him dig dirt on his political rivals. Big difference.

The orange whore's election pointed out a basic flaw in the electoral college system. I have to believe that the orange whore is sitting in the Oval Office, because that is reality. But there is no reason to show him any respect whatsoever. Scum is entitled to no respect. I owe him no allegiance. Now that he has run the most disgusting, white-trash administration in memory, dedicated to destroying the United States, my country, he must be removed.

Haha...the EC system functioned just as it is designed to function....to stop the degenerates, wetbacks, foreigners and weirdos in Loon York and Mexifornia from deciding who should lead the good, real, legitimate Americans throughout the rest of the nation.

Look, nothing has changed since November 2016...the Kenyan Chimp is no longer your president, the drunk whore will never be your president...Wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses, white guilt whackos, feminazis, criminals and lowlife degenerates still hate Trump passionately while EVERYBODY truly legitimate continues to smile ear to ear and celebrate his presidency and daily verbal bitchslapping of the filthy Left. Same old shit.

What’s worse...an Orange Whore or a Kenyan Chimp?

If you are referring to President Obama as the "Kenyan Chimp," he is an American whose father was from Kenya and his mother from Kansas, which is in the United States, and he was born in Hawaii, a U.S. state. He is a respectable gentleman and a scholar. The orange whore is neither and has dedicated himself to pulling our country down, while President Obama tried to improve it. The orange whore is even trying to use military aid to force foreign countries to help him dig dirt on his political rivals. Big difference.
^^^^^ The definition of TRIGGERED!!!

Forum List

Back