Trump Lawyers Argue He Cannot Be Criminally Investigated

His was elected through a fluke in the electoral college process. That election was over in 2016, but you expect me to be impressed by your comment about his campaign and election. But be that as it may, he has showed many times in his conduct in office that he is the filthy pig we thought he was. Are you trying to get me to actually support this sort of behavior? Why are you doing this? I don't let his kind into my house!

"Fluke"? What are you referring to? The Electoral College functioned EXACTLY as it was designed to do...EXACTLY as it has for dozens of elections before this one! You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in that election...can you?

The orange whore's election pointed out a basic flaw in the electoral college system. I have to believe that the orange whore is sitting in the Oval Office, because that is reality. But there is no reason to show him any respect whatsoever. Scum is entitled to no respect. I owe him no allegiance. Now that he has run the most disgusting, white-trash administration in memory, dedicated to destroying the United States, my country, he must be removed.

So run a viable candidate with a viable agenda! Don't change the Electoral College system because it didn't give you what you wanted in one election! You want Trump "removed"? Do it at the ballot box. This impeachment "investigation" is political FARCE put on by a Party that has nothing to offer the American people except division!

A viable candidate got more votes than Trump did in 2016. Trump has broken the law. This investigation is legitimate.

Yep, that's true, good thing the election isn't a popularity contest. You may want to consider taking a political science class. As far as breaking the law, is that the same as winning an election...dumbass.

I took some of those classes. If Trump had won the popular vote and Hillary got the presidency by winning the electoral vote, there would be no end to the howling for a recount from you turds. So I am not hearing your bullshit.

There was no Kenyan chimp.
Why wouldn't he show his birth certificate? If you looked online you could see a Kenyan birth certificate that someone had uncovered.
And since he did show his birth certificate... There was no Kenyan chimp white boy. And that kenyan birth certificate was fake news.

A viable candidate got more votes than Trump did in 2016. Trump has broken the law. This investigation is legitimate.
Hillary got more votes because Trump was too busy running for President to run an irrelevant race.

Be a man and accept reality.

Your corrupt queen doubles Trumps spending, owned the MSM, and still lost.

No POTUS needs the Peant Gallery's opinion on an investigation.
Your boy is about to get impeached. The congress and senate is not the peanut gallery. Bone up on the constitution son.

His was elected through a fluke in the electoral college process. That election was over in 2016, but you expect me to be impressed by your comment about his campaign and election. But be that as it may, he has showed many times in his conduct in office that he is the filthy pig we thought he was. Are you trying to get me to actually support this sort of behavior? Why are you doing this? I don't let his kind into my house!

"Fluke"? What are you referring to? The Electoral College functioned EXACTLY as it was designed to do...EXACTLY as it has for dozens of elections before this one! You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in that election...can you?

The orange whore's election pointed out a basic flaw in the electoral college system. I have to believe that the orange whore is sitting in the Oval Office, because that is reality. But there is no reason to show him any respect whatsoever. Scum is entitled to no respect. I owe him no allegiance. Now that he has run the most disgusting, white-trash administration in memory, dedicated to destroying the United States, my country, he must be removed.

So run a viable candidate with a viable agenda! Don't change the Electoral College system because it didn't give you what you wanted in one election! You want Trump "removed"? Do it at the ballot box. This impeachment "investigation" is political FARCE put on by a Party that has nothing to offer the American people except division!

You honestly think that Hillary Clinton was a viable candidate? That's laughable! Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt person to run for President in a long, long time!

What law has Trump broken? Asking a foreign country to investigate if Joe Biden was abusing his office? Specifically, what law does that break?

Hillary Clintons corruption only existed in the minds of dumb fuck right wingers. And if you do not know what law Trump has broken, maybe you need to do some research. If I was Joe Biden, I'd be suing Trumps ass for defamation.

You honestly think that Hillary Clinton was a viable candidate? That's laughable! Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt person to run for President in a long, long time!

What law has Trump broken? Asking a foreign country to investigate if Joe Biden was abusing his office? Specifically, what law does that break?
Of course she was viable. That's why she received the 3rd highest number of votes in U.S. history. Outdone only by Barack Obama who holds the number 1 and 2 spots.

Still citing the popular vote?
Here's my question for you, Faun...
How large do you think Hillary Clinton's popular vote numbers would have been if her plot to smear Donald Trump had been exposed BEFORE the election? How many more votes do you think Donald Trump would have garnered if the Steele "dossiers" had not been put out by the main stream media a week before the election?
LOLOL

Lying con tool, how else do you determine viability if not by how many people vote for a candidate?

Of course she was viable. That's why she received the 3rd highest number of votes in U.S. history. Outdone only by Barack Obama who holds the number 1 and 2 spots.

How large do you think Hillary Clinton's popular vote numbers would have been if her plot to smear Donald Trump had been exposed BEFORE the election? How many more votes do you think Donald Trump would have garnered if the Steele "dossiers" had not been put out by the main stream media a week before the election?
LOLOL

Lying con tool, how else do you determine viability if not by how many people vote for a candidate?

Trump won, you'll be ok.

LOLOL

Trump won, you'll be ok.
LOLOL

You cultists are mindless bots. What does your post have to do with Hillary's viability? :cuckoo:

Nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Hillary Clintons corruption only existed in the minds of dumb fuck right wingers. And if you do not know what law Trump has broken, maybe you need to do some research. If I was Joe Biden, I'd be suing Trumps ass for defamation.

How do you defame someone by asking for an investigation into their actions? That's an idiotic statement.

It's obvious you can't name a law that Trump has broken because he hasn't broken any! This is just more of the same old, same old from the far left...you make accusations...you get your pals at the main stream media to play those accusations up...you call for investigations...you subpoena everyone you can think of...you hold hearings where people like Schif and Nadler rant about they think MAY have happened...but at the end of the day...YOU NEVER HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT ANY CRIME TOOK PLACE!!!

Trump defenders have chosen to be blind. They are defending a man who attempted to make a legal filing where he has tried to claim that he cannot be investigated. He has said that Article 2 gives him power to do whatever he wants. They can't see the problem with that.

View attachment 283467

The president’s legal team is trying to block a subpoena seeking his tax returns, claiming that any criminal investigation of Mr. Trump is unconstitutional.
Published Sept. 19, 2019 Updated Sept. 23, 2019

Lawyers for President Trump argued in a lawsuit filed on Thursday that he could not be criminally investigated while in office, as they sought to block a subpoena from state prosecutors in Manhattan demanding eight years of his tax returns.

Taking a broad position that the lawyers acknowledged had not been tested, the president’s legal team argued in the complaint that the Constitution effectively makes sitting presidents immune from all criminal inquiries until they leave the White House.

Be there when they start rounding up the traitor liars.

LOLOL

By the only measure that counts...Electoral College votes? Duh?

I notice you didn't want to touch my questions about how the election would have gone down if Hillary hadn't been able to smear Trump the week before the election or her plot to do so had been exposed before people went to the polls! Why is that, Faun? Don't want to admit that people's votes were swayed by what they'd been told by the main stream media?

LOLOL

I notice you didn't want to touch my questions about how the election would have gone down if Hillary hadn't been able to smear Trump the week before the election or her plot to do so had been exposed before people went to the polls! Why is that, Faun? Don't want to admit that people's votes were swayed by what they'd been told by the main stream media?
Lying con tool, states do not determine viability. States are dirt. People determine viability.

And I didn't answer your questions because they have nothing to do with Hillary's viability.

Hillary's "plot" was to obtain opposition research. There's nothing wrong with that, so that wouldn't have affected her votes. And trump would have gained less votes than Hillary would have gotten had the FBI not publicly announced they were re-opening the investigation into Hillary's emails, two weeks before the election.

LOLOL

Lying con tool, states do not determine viability. States are dirt. People determine viability.

And I didn't answer your questions because they have nothing to do with Hillary's viability.

Hillary's "plot" was to obtain opposition research. There's nothing wrong with that, so that wouldn't have affected her votes. And trump would have gained less votes than Hillary would have gotten had the FBI not publicly announced they were re-opening the investigation into Hillary's emails, two weeks before the election.

I love how you on the left refer to Clinton's plot to smear her political opponent as "opposition research"...as if labeling it THAT somehow excuses what she did! Hillary Clinton paid large sums of money to some very sleazy people so that they would come out with phony dossiers right before the election. Those are the actions of a corrupt person...a person who isn't running on the truth about her opponent but on lies that she's had made up about that person!

As for Hillary? The real question you should be asking is why the FBI didn't bring charges against Hillary Clinton MONTHS before the election!

Last edited:
She was viable to get a participation trophy, not to be POTUS.

How do you defame someone by asking for an investigation into their actions? That's an idiotic statement.

It's obvious you can't name a law that Trump has broken because he hasn't broken any! This is just more of the same old, same old from the far left...you make accusations...you get your pals at the main stream media to play those accusations up...you call for investigations...you subpoena everyone you can think of...you hold hearings where people like Schif and Nadler rant about they think MAY have happened...but at the end of the day...YOU NEVER HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT ANY CRIME TOOK PLACE!!!

Trump has obstructed justice. That is against the law. And lying about corruption to create a situation that is not true to harm the reputation of another citizen is defamation. So at the end of the day Trump and his staff gets subpoenaed and Trump obstructs. And that obstruction has been why evidence of Trump crimes have not been shown.

LOLOL

I love how you on the left refer to Clinton's plot to smear her political opponent as "opposition research"...as if labeling it THAT somehow excuses what she did! Hillary Clinton paid large sums of money to some very sleazy people so that they would come out with phony dossiers right before the election. Those are the actions of a corrupt person...a person who isn't running on the truth about her opponent but on lies that she's had made up about that person!

As for Hillary? The real question you should be asking is why the FBI didn't bring charges against Hillary Clinton MONTHS before the election!

Your post is a bunch of proven debunked bullshit.

Obstruction is a Democratic tactic. They manufacture "charges" and when President Trump says go pound sand, they get on their soap boxes and scream "OBSTRUCTION!!"

Democrats suck balls. They are ruining this country.

Obstruction is a Democratic tactic. They manufacture "charges" and when President Trump says go pound sand, they get on their soap boxes and scream "OBSTRUCTION!!"

Democrats suck balls. They are ruining this country.
Trump has obstructed justice. Republicans obstructed Obama. Trump is ruining this country.

LOLOL

Lying con tool, there is nothing wrong with a candidate gathering opposition research on other candidates as long as they do so legally. Hillary hired a U.S. firm to perform that function for her. TFB for you that's legal. Trump sought that research from a foreign national. TFB for you that's illegal.

LOLOL

Lying con tool, there is nothing wrong with a candidate gathering opposition research on other candidates as long as they do so legally. Hillary hired a U.S. firm to perform that function for her. TFB for you that's legal. Trump sought that research from a foreign national. TFB for you that's illegal.

Oh, so if Hillary hires a "US firm" who hire foreigners to compile phony "dossiers" and leak them to a compliant media...that's OK with you? Nothing wrong with that...right, Faun! Trump didn't ask anyone to make up stuff about anyone! That's EXACTLY what Clinton did! That isn't "opposition research" that's dirty politics at it's worst! That's a deliberate attempt to mislead the American public. What makes it even worse is that they brought high level members of our intelligence agencies into their grand plot.

As for what's illegal? I never claimed Hillary paying for that smear job on Trump was illegal! I claimed it was sleazy and corrupt. What's illegal was running the State Department through private servers so you can avoid scrutiny of your little pay for play scheme and then lying to Congressional investigators about what you did.

Forum List

Back