Trump Lawyers Argue He Cannot Be Criminally Investigated

There is a huge difference between Congress having "oversight" of a President...and a Congress attempting to bully a President with nonstop legal attacks and investigations simply because they don't like his politics! This has ZERO to do with someone being above the law...this is all about a Party of Poor Losers who didn't win an election and have dec Even ided to subvert the will of the people by an impeachment of a sitting President!

He is not in the Oval Office by "the will of the people." He did not receive the majority of the popular vote and is in office only by a fluke in the Electoral College. Even if he were to be in office by "the will of the people," this would also apply to President Obama, and yet the minority treated him horribly and he was obstructed and insulted every hour of his presidency.

We don't elect our President by a majority of the popular vote...we do it with the Electoral College vote...something that Trump won quite handily. Face facts, Lysistrata...Donald Trump ran a better campaign than his opponent and won the Presidency fair and square despite having an opponent who both had the main stream media in her back pocket and was paying to have Trump smeared with the Steele "dossiers" eight days before the election! Ever stop to consider what Trump's margin of victory would have been if Hillary Clinton's misdeeds had been exposed BEFORE the election?

His was elected through a fluke in the electoral college process. That election was over in 2016, but you expect me to be impressed by your comment about his campaign and election. But be that as it may, he has showed many times in his conduct in office that he is the filthy pig we thought he was. Are you trying to get me to actually support this sort of behavior? Why are you doing this? I don't let his kind into my house!

"Fluke"? What are you referring to? The Electoral College functioned EXACTLY as it was designed to do...EXACTLY as it has for dozens of elections before this one! You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in that election...can you?

The orange whore's election pointed out a basic flaw in the electoral college system. I have to believe that the orange whore is sitting in the Oval Office, because that is reality. But there is no reason to show him any respect whatsoever. Scum is entitled to no respect. I owe him no allegiance. Now that he has run the most disgusting, white-trash administration in memory, dedicated to destroying the United States, my country, he must be removed.

So run a viable candidate with a viable agenda! Don't change the Electoral College system because it didn't give you what you wanted in one election! You want Trump "removed"? Do it at the ballot box. This impeachment "investigation" is political FARCE put on by a Party that has nothing to offer the American people except division!

Keep trying assholes. He’s in your head. 5 more years punks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he does, he does. And you will suffer for it.

Not as much as you’d suffer with the dorkiest white cow [emoji230] that ever was.

Nah. But the thing is, Trump might not make it to the election. Trump has pissed off the white "christians" by taking troops out of Syria.

Keep trying. Dims are flipping in droves, and donating money [emoji383].

Delusional nonsense.

Pokeahonass for 2020. [emoji23]

Ah, yes. The Man Who Would Be King cannot be investigated for criminal wrongdoing. Only in a banana republic. No one is above the law, and the orange whore only presides over the executive branch, not the entire government, and Congress has an oversight function to keep him in line.

What’s worse...an Orange Whore or a Kenyan Chimp?
There was no Kenyan chimp.

He is not in the Oval Office by "the will of the people." He did not receive the majority of the popular vote and is in office only by a fluke in the Electoral College. Even if he were to be in office by "the will of the people," this would also apply to President Obama, and yet the minority treated him horribly and he was obstructed and insulted every hour of his presidency.

We don't elect our President by a majority of the popular vote...we do it with the Electoral College vote...something that Trump won quite handily. Face facts, Lysistrata...Donald Trump ran a better campaign than his opponent and won the Presidency fair and square despite having an opponent who both had the main stream media in her back pocket and was paying to have Trump smeared with the Steele "dossiers" eight days before the election! Ever stop to consider what Trump's margin of victory would have been if Hillary Clinton's misdeeds had been exposed BEFORE the election?

His was elected through a fluke in the electoral college process. That election was over in 2016, but you expect me to be impressed by your comment about his campaign and election. But be that as it may, he has showed many times in his conduct in office that he is the filthy pig we thought he was. Are you trying to get me to actually support this sort of behavior? Why are you doing this? I don't let his kind into my house!

"Fluke"? What are you referring to? The Electoral College functioned EXACTLY as it was designed to do...EXACTLY as it has for dozens of elections before this one! You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in that election...can you?

The orange whore's election pointed out a basic flaw in the electoral college system. I have to believe that the orange whore is sitting in the Oval Office, because that is reality. But there is no reason to show him any respect whatsoever. Scum is entitled to no respect. I owe him no allegiance. Now that he has run the most disgusting, white-trash administration in memory, dedicated to destroying the United States, my country, he must be removed.

So run a viable candidate with a viable agenda! Don't change the Electoral College system because it didn't give you what you wanted in one election! You want Trump "removed"? Do it at the ballot box. This impeachment "investigation" is political FARCE put on by a Party that has nothing to offer the American people except division!

A viable candidate got more votes than Trump did in 2016. Trump has broken the law. This investigation is legitimate.

A viable candidate got more votes than Trump did in 2016. Trump has broken the law. This investigation is legitimate.

Yep, that's true, good thing the election isn't a popularity contest. You may want to consider taking a political science class. As far as breaking the law, is that the same as winning an election...dumbass.

Trump defenders have chosen to be blind. They are defending a man who attempted to make a legal filing where he has tried to claim that he cannot be investigated. He has said that Article 2 gives him power to do whatever he wants. They can't see the problem with that.

View attachment 283467

The president’s legal team is trying to block a subpoena seeking his tax returns, claiming that any criminal investigation of Mr. Trump is unconstitutional.
Published Sept. 19, 2019 Updated Sept. 23, 2019

Lawyers for President Trump argued in a lawsuit filed on Thursday that he could not be criminally investigated while in office, as they sought to block a subpoena from state prosecutors in Manhattan demanding eight years of his tax returns.

Taking a broad position that the lawyers acknowledged had not been tested, the president’s legal team argued in the complaint that the Constitution effectively makes sitting presidents immune from all criminal inquiries until they leave the White House.

Oh, they're arguing that Trump can't be investigated, nor his family can't be investigated, his associates, nor his businesses.

Which might explain why the judge he was arguing such nonsense to described the position as 'repugnant'.

So run a viable candidate with a viable agenda! Don't change the Electoral College system because it didn't give you what you wanted in one election! You want Trump "removed"? Do it at the ballot box. This impeachment "investigation" is political FARCE put on by a Party that hasc!

He has most likely committed several crimes while in office, so an impeachment investigation and possible impeachment to follow is the appropriate way to go. The republican party is thoroughly corrupt, the party of conmen, lawbreakers, whores, flipped-out religious cults, and other scum. It has nothing to offer decent Americans, and has attempted to destroy the United States at every turn.

If I was the president I would get a new lawyer because my lawyer is rusty and obviously they think he is a idiot which he is!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hillary got more votes because Trump was too busy running for President to run an irrelevant race.

Be a man and accept reality.

Your corrupt queen doubles Trumps spending, owned the MSM, and still lost.

No POTUS needs the Peant Gallery's opinion on an investigation.

If the president can't be charged with a crime, what's the point of starting an investigation? Just wait until he's out of office.

If the president can't be charged with a crime, what's the point of starting an investigation? Just wait until he's out of office.

The president can't be charged with a FEDERAL crime while in office.

Trump has expanded his claim to include ANY crime of any nature, including State Crimes, such as those he's being investigated for in New York.

Trump also insists he's immune from any investigation. He also insists that his family is immune. His businesses. His associates. And anyone he's hired.

Which is, of course, pseudo-legal horseshit. With the federal judge that threw out Trump's lawsuit calling his argument 'repugnant'.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You honestly think that Hillary Clinton was a viable candidate? That's laughable! Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt person to run for President in a long, long time!

What law has Trump broken? Asking a foreign country to investigate if Joe Biden was abusing his office? Specifically, what law does that break?

You morons set the standard with the demands that Biden was off limits because it constituted a political favor.
Since Trump is the opponent of ALL democrats would that not constitute a political favor for all of them?

Seems you have tangled yourselves in your own webs of deceit. No surprise really...
Literally no one has said that. You rightards imagine things that aren't there and then go batshit crazy over your delusions.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because he can be impeached. That's the purpose of the impeachment inquiry. To determine if he committed a crime worthy of impeachment.

You honestly think that Hillary Clinton was a viable candidate? That's laughable! Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt person to run for President in a long, long time!

What law has Trump broken? Asking a foreign country to investigate if Joe Biden was abusing his office? Specifically, what law does that break?
Of course she was viable. That's why she received the 3rd highest number of votes in U.S. history. Outdone only by Barack Obama who holds the number 1 and 2 spots.

Of course she was viable. That's why she received the 3rd highest number of votes in U.S. history. Outdone only by Barack Obama who holds the number 1 and 2 spots.

Still citing the popular vote?
Here's my question for you, Faun...
How large do you think Hillary Clinton's popular vote numbers would have been if her plot to smear Donald Trump had been exposed BEFORE the election? How many more votes do you think Donald Trump would have garnered if the Steele "dossiers" had not been put out by the main stream media a week before the election?

You morons set the standard with the demands that Biden was off limits because it constituted a political favor.
Since Trump is the opponent of ALL democrats would that not constitute a political favor for all of them?

Seems you have tangled yourselves in your own webs of deceit. No surprise really...
Literally no one has said that. You rightards imagine things that aren't there and then go batshit crazy over your delusions.

Its one of the reasons its so difficult to have a rational conversation with conservatives....as they keep trying to counter facts and reality with their imagination.

Still citing the popular vote?
Here's my question for you, Faun...
How large do you think Hillary Clinton's popular vote numbers would have been if her plot to smear Donald Trump had been exposed BEFORE the election? How many more votes do you think Donald Trump would have garnered if the Steele "dossiers" had not been put out by the main stream media a week before the election?

There was no such plot and the Steele dossier meant nothing. Trump bragged about grabbing vaginas and made all kinds of racist statements. The question that must continue to be asked is how many people fell for the Russian misinformation and voted for Trump. Then you have the Huma Abadeen situation also.

Forum List

Back