Trump leads all in new primary poll...

It's going to be the Democrats worst nightmare...Trump 2024.
ehhh...not so sure about that. Everyone knew the ludicrous charges in NYC would make Trump the frontrunner. Not sure the Dems aren't perfectly fine with Trump. After all, "build the wall" translated to "fellate AIPAC" when all was said and done.

of course it will, the american people are not stupid. they know that Biden screwed up their lives.

Those who reside in the RW Echo chamber all agree with that

The rest of the country realize that Biden has no control over global inflation or gas prices.

They also realize the economy is improving

New Media soundbite lying bitch.....
"Ranking member "Plaskett
from the Virgin Islands.
pSTACEY_large.jpg

You guys said that in 2020 as well. You're just going to lose and then whine baseless claims of election fraud.

Again.
Actually, you folks would be wise to expect a rather more VIGOROUS response if we see 2020 happening again. Reality may well come calling when you least expect it.

Actually, you folks would be wise to expect a rather more VIGOROUS response if we see 2020 happening again. Reality may well come calling when you least expect it.
I wish I could agree. But, I think Andrew Anglin is right. Americans are too fat, gay, and retarded. No one. Will do. Anything.

Vigorous response to what exactly?
Oh, I don't know. Off the top of my head, I'd say George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, and assorted Khazar Jews (New York Times) blatantly stealing an election qualifies for some sort of popular response. Oh, that's right, Americans are too fat, stupid, and ignorant. This is a country in which nine out of ten people believe in The Miracle of the Two Airplanes, Three Skyscrapers. And we still send our blood and treasure to Israel. SMDH

Forum List

Back