Trump leads Biden by 8 points in 4 way race. Trump leads Biden by 4 in 2 way race

1701633203626.png

No one could explain to me HOW RFK hurts Trump.

He does not,

Once again, cult fucks are wrong. Good lord.

Trump beats Biden by 8 points in a 4 way race…wow.

Biden had a rough autumn.

Those who said RFK hurts Trump know who you are….explain yourselves.

How does RFK hurt Trump?

Why are you reporting on polls. They're not news, and they're meaningless 12 months away from the election.
Sez the Cult fuck citing a KKKanadian poll even further out.

Seriously, STFU and go fix your own shithole country, Vermin.

Look at this cult member making false claims about what I posted again.

Only 14% of Canadians say that they would vote for Donald Trump proven you can fool some of the people all of the time but in the USA you’ve got 40% of the people who are willing to vote for this clown.

I guess you didn’t read that link for the McClain’s magazine poll? I posted it up thread.

This is why we mock your link requests Fuck-Boi. You ask for the links and then know nothing about what’s in them proving you haven’t read them. And you ask for the same links to the same data over and over again.

“Vermin” is so last week. Trump has moved on to “fascist” now. Please try to keep up.

Trump will need 10 points just to overcome the cheating and rigging.
Here is the thing----------->who does Trump pick as his VP candidate? He picks Green or somebody like that, he will lose. You have to understand, that only Lefties can pick 2 radicals.

I know it might suck to many of you, but Trump has to pick a female, or the Lefties are going to have a field day. If he was wise, he would pick Noem, or Haley.

Let us face reality------------------>a man calling out a Bi*** does not work, and the Lefties would have a field day with that too. Substance doesn't matter, they will claim you are picking on the woman.

Let another woman pin the Bi***!

We have seen by the Newsome/DeSantis debates, how weak the Lefts positions really are; and DeSantis is not great, while Newsome is head and shoulders above The Zombie And Chief.

We must understand, you are NEVER going to change hard core Lefties no matter what you put forth; never going to happen. But, if you have seen the DeSantis/Newsome debate, real INDEPENDENTS are going to look at the Democrats, and say, "cya, wouldn't want to be ya!"

This WILL give ANY competent GOP candidate an easy path to the Whitehouse, along with sinking the Democrats in the Senate, and the House!

As of this writing........and things could change............I suspect if the GOP gets it together, the Democrats are hosed!

I keep reading lefties saying that RFK hurts Trump.

How?
Why?

You guys say this stuff with no facts or logic to back it up.

Forum List

Back