Trump Leads Everyone In GOP Polls And Will Be The 1st Natural Born Citizen President In 8 Years

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett, a man who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values , exceptionalism and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg

GOP Poll Trump Leads Everyone. Seriously. - Daniel Doherty

Last edited:
I read something last night about how the MSM responded to Reagan in exactly the same way they're responding to Trump today.

I have no problem with Trump as president. Whatever mistakes he makes can't be as egregious and nauseating as the ones we've had to live with for the last decade.

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett who loves his white southern christian European heritage and culture. I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a seriius topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values and heritage.

He leads everybody except for Hillary. And by the way Hillary is a natural born citizen to so you have nothing to worry about this next election no matter who you vote for it will be an American this time lol

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

LOL.....Stevie the racist- Trump supporter- and idiot Birther.

I read something last night about how the MSM responded to Reagan in exactly the same way they're responding to Trump today.

I have no problem with Trump as president. Whatever mistakes he makes can't be as egregious and nauseating as the ones we've had to live with for the last decade.

Always good to hear from our resident USMB Nazi.

• Banned
Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

And like clockwork, one of Obama's waterboy pro-homosexual, pro-same sex marriage disciples come to the rescue of their messiah .

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett, a man who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values , exceptionalism and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

Wong Kim Ark says no such thing. Instead, it finds that a natural born status follows place of birth, even to aliens.

Wong Kim Ark said:
The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

We've done this dance before, Steven. You always, always lose. You always, always run. As you know your argument doesn't hold up.

Shall I make you abandon this thread as you have so many others?

And like clockwork, one of Obama's waterboy pro-homosexual, pro-same sex marriage disciples come to the rescue of their messiah .
I'm not pro homosexual I'm just wondering why your anti-homosexual

• Banned

Wong Kim Ark says no such thing. Instead, it finds that a natural born status follows place of birth, even to aliens.

Wong Kim Ark said:
The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

We've done this dance before, Steven. You always, always lose. You always, always run. As you know your argument doesn't hold up.

Wong Kim Ark was affirmed only a Citizen based on the 14th Amendment and not a natural born Citizen based on Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

LOL- Stevie- I never miss the opportunity to point out that you are the face of the Republican Party-

You hate Americans if they are black or Jews or homosexuals or come from Mexico.

You are like Trump- and like Trump- you are a Birther.

Wong Kim Ark said:

Wong Kim Ark was affirmed only a Citizen based on the 14th Amendment and not a natural born Citizen based on Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

Show me Wong Kim Ark saying this. Because I just quoted the ruling finding that natural born status follows place of birth, even to aliens.

LOL- Stevie- I never miss the opportunity to point out that you are the face of the Republican Party-

You hate Americans if they are black or Jews or homosexuals or come from Mexico.

Why are you so anti-American?

Wong Kim Ark said:

The courts don't agree with you.

Judge Malihi then went on to address the claims of plaintiffs Swensson and Powell that Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen because his father was not a US Citizen.

In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court. [Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009). … The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. … This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.

I don't hate any Americans- you hate a large percentage of our population- based purely upon their skin color, or religion, or national origin.

Wong Kim Ark said:

Show me Wong Kim Ark saying this. Because I just quoted the ruling finding that natural born status follows place of birth, even to aliens.
Nowhere in Wong Kim Ark affirms him a 'natural born Citizen'. Nowhere in Wong Kim Ark is the term 'natural born Citizen'. You fail.

Trump is not a natural born citizen.

He was born in Jamaica. It is on his birth certificate....born in Jamaica Hospital

I don't hate any Americans- you hate a large percentage of our population- based purely upon their skin color, or religion, or national origin.
Our nation was founded for free White people. Read the text of the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Trump is not a natural born citizen.

He was born in Jamaica. It is on his birth certificate....born in Jamaica Hospital
Yes, Jamaica Hospital in New York.

Wong Kim Ark said:

Nowhere in Wong Kim Ark affirms him a 'natural born Citizen'. Nowhere in Wong Kim Ark is the term 'natural born Citizen'. You fail.

Then how, pray tell, could Wong Kim Ark was affirmed only a Citizen based on the 14th Amendment and not a natural born Citizen based on Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution...

....if the term 'natural born citizen' isn't anywhere in the ruling?
Enjoy the corner you just painted yourself into.

And I said that the court affirmed that natural born status followed place of birth. Which, of course, they did;

Wong Kim Ark said:

English common law is the lens through which the term 'natural born' should be gleaned, per the courts. And natural born status follows place of birth. Explicitly contrary to your claims that it follows parentage.

You lose again.

Wong Kim Ark said:

The courts don't agree with you.

Judge Malihi then went on to address the claims of plaintiffs Swensson and Powell that Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen because his father was not a US Citizen.

In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court. [Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009). … The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. … This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.
An appeals court doesn't trump federal law. Irrelevant

Forum List

Back