Trump Leads Everyone In GOP Polls And Will Be The 1st Natural Born Citizen President In 8 Years

Oh, and speaking of the Naturalization Act of 1790.....they felt it was necessary to create a law that said that children born to two US citizens abroad 'shall be considered natural born'.

Now, if natural born meant the child of two citizens, as you claim.....why the need to explicitly include those children born outside the US to two parents? And why were they only ''considered' natural born citizens?

Easy: Natural born status follows place of birth.
Everything is self explanatory:
img1A5.jpg
The courts disagree with your batshit crazy theory

In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court. [Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009). … The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. … This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.
Ankeny v Daniels was not a presidential natural born citizen case at the federal level. You fail again. Now will you let me enjoy my beer at the local Amvets? I'm busy.

No matter how much praying is performed, God will not grant the mean spirited racist birthers their prayers for a Trump Presidency.

Oh, and speaking of the Naturalization Act of 1790.....they felt it was necessary to create a law that said that children born to two US citizens abroad 'shall be considered natural born'.

Now, if natural born meant the child of two citizens, as you claim.....why the need to explicitly include those children born outside the US to two parents? And why were they only ''considered' natural born citizens?

img1A5.jpg

In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court. [Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009). … The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. … This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.
Ankeny v Daniels was not a presidential natural born citizen case at the federal level. You fail again. Now will you let me enjoy my beer at the local Amvets? I'm busy.

In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court. [Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009). … The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. … This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive

img1A5.jpg

Laughing.....already looking for an excuse to run?

Ankeny was your argument being weighed, measured and found wanting by a court of law. While Wong Kim Ark affirmed that natural born status follows place of birth.

Oh, and the Wong Kim Ark did include the words 'natural-born citizen'. 7 times.

You've clearly never read the ruling. And have no idea what you're talking about.

The racists batshite crazy citizenship notions aside, does anyone think Trump could possibly win the nomination? I mean I've pretty much given up hope for the gop being a sensible political player, but ... jaysus. LOL

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg

GOP Poll Trump Leads Everyone. Seriously. - Daniel Doherty

LOL.....Stevie the racist- Trump supporter- and idiot Birther.
And like clockwork, one of Obama's waterboy pro-homosexual, pro-same sex marriage disciples come to the rescue of their messiah .
Yep. Pro-same sex marriage. :clap: You know.....LEGAL now.

The racists batshite crazy citizenship notions aside, does anyone think Trump could possibly win the nomination? I mean I've pretty much given up hope for the gop being a sensible political player, but ... jaysus. LOL

Trump is very appealing to the angry old white men contingent of the RNC.

He is out crazying the usual extremes of the RNC- and they love it.

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett, a man who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values , exceptionalism and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

What probability do you estimate that Trump will win the election?

LOL- Stevie- I never miss the opportunity to point out that you are the face of the Republican Party-

You hate Americans if they are black or Jews or homosexuals or come from Mexico.

You are like Trump- and like Trump- you are a Birther.
Why are you so anti-American?

Why are you so anti-American?

I don't hate any Americans- you hate a large percentage of our population- based purely upon their skin color, or religion, or national origin.
Our nation was founded for free White people. Read the text of the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Our nation is not for cowardly racist weaklings like you.
And not for slant eyed people either. ....

It's for people who understand, believe in, and share the principles upon which the nation was founded. Certainly not for feeble, cowardly knaves like you. You know nothing about this great nation and what it was founded upon, weakling.

He ma
Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

Like my governor said, the people who support Trump say more about Trump than Trump says about Trump.

Trump is now at 81% disapproval among Hispanics. That ultimately guarantees that he can't be president, no matter what.

He may win most of the women vote--women love his hair

You KNOW what that mean??:D

We don't have to vote for Hillary!!​

I'm voting Bernie Sanders, how about you guys? We can vote our damn conscience like never before and with out fear!!! :woohoo:

So it would seem that a child born to an American same-sex couple while aboard an airliner flying in the disputed airspace between China and Japan would get three passports if he/she/it wanted them.....but might have to surrender one or more upon achieving majority (21 in common terms; 26 under Obamacare rules), right?

I read something last night about how the MSM responded to Reagan in exactly the same way they're responding to Trump today.

I have no problem with Trump as president. Whatever mistakes he makes can't be as egregious and nauseating as the ones we've had to live with for the last decade.

Always good to hear from our resident USMB Nazi.
When people call me Nazi, it's to draw attention from the fact that I have repeatedly proven their own Nazi tendencies, right punkin?

And like clockwork, one of Obama's waterboy pro-homosexual, pro-same sex marriage disciples come to the rescue of their messiah .

LOL- Stevie- I never miss the opportunity to point out that you are the face of the Republican Party-

You hate Americans if they are black or Jews or homosexuals or come from Mexico.

He isn't the face of anything but himself. The racist office holders are all in your party, or do you need a reminder that there is no Republican version of Maxine Waters?

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett who loves his white southern christian European heritage and culture. I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a seriius topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values and heritage.

He leads everybody except for Hillary. And by the way Hillary is a natural born citizen to so you have nothing to worry about this next election no matter who you vote for it will be an American this time lol

And a white southern Christian of European heritage and culture as well. Steve will be ecstatic.

Hi, this is American patriot Steve McGarrett, a man who loves his white southern Christian heritage and culture. As a true conservative with moral values, I welcome you to another thrilling thread about a serious topic and that is returning a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to the White House that we haven't had in 8 years. You see, the founders wanted a true red blooded natural born Citizen, a person born to two U.S. Citizen parents ensuring born sole allegiance and American values to America, so he would protect our sovereignty from foreign AND domestic enemies. What we have in the White House is someone who was born with zero allegiance to this country and someone who has no idea of American values , exceptionalism and heritage. Donald Trump elected president will restore the founders original intent to what they wanted in a president and he will fullfill that roll of qualifying for Article 2 Section 1, a Constitutional natural born Citizen as president, the only office in federal government that requires the highest subset of Citizen.

Not everyone: While he leads the GOP field, he fares the worst of seven hopefuls in hypothetical head-to-heads against former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the leading Democratic nominee. Bush, the strongest candidate against Clinton, lags by four points nationwide, 46%-42%. Trump trails by 17 points, 51%-34%.

He isn't the face of anything but himself. The racist office holders are all in your party, or do you need a reminder that there is no Republican version of Maxine Waters?

Trump- leading in the polls for the RNC
Trump- favorite candidate of Stevie the Racist.

The RNC gets what it deserves.

I read something last night about how the MSM responded to Reagan in exactly the same way they're responding to Trump today.

I have no problem with Trump as president. Whatever mistakes he makes can't be as egregious and nauseating as the ones we've had to live with for the last decade.

Always good to hear from our resident USMB Nazi.
When people call me Nazi, it's to draw attention from the fact that I have repeatedly proven their own Nazi tendencies, right punkin?

When people call you a Nazi, its to draw attention to you waving your flag and remind everyone how much you admire the Nazi's.

So it would seem that a child born to an American same-sex couple while aboard an airliner flying in the disputed airspace between China and Japan would get three passports if he/she/it wanted them.....but might have to surrender one or more upon achieving majority (21 in common terms; 26 under Obamacare rules), right?

Well that is a great Example of Birther 'logic'.

Forum List

Back