Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

Dirt on Joe Biden isn't even close to accurate.

Trump is trying to use public funds to bribe Ukraine into opening a BOGUS investigation

Blatant corruption and blatant abuse of power

Western leaders and institutions were largely united in seeking Shokin’s removal, arguing that he was not pursuing corruption cases aggressively.

For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate.

Steven Pifer is a career foreign service officer who was ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton and deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs under President George W. Bush. Pifer told PolitiFact that "virtually everyone" he knew in the U.S. government and virtually all non-governmental experts on Ukraine "felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired. As far as I can recall, they all concurred with the vice president telling Poroshenko that the U.S. government would not extend the $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until Shokin was removed from office."

And Trump has NO legal standing to have anything to do with a whistle blower complaint about HIM

Exactly! What is Trump afraid of?
Could you answer me one question... HOW DOES IT FEEL TO POST SUCH GARBAGE AND LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL?

Funny. Never happened. That conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. I watched CNN and MSNBC debunk it again tonight.
Even Ukraine cleared the Bidens.
*chortle*......*snert*.....*huh*.....*huh*.....*huh*.....

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CNN and MSLSD debinked it!.....OMFG!....Somebody call EMS to help stuff my guts back in before I die laughing!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Trump is trying to use public funds to bribe Ukraine into opening a BOGUS investigation

Western leaders and institutions were largely united in seeking Shokin’s removal, arguing that he was not pursuing corruption cases aggressively.

For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate.

Steven Pifer is a career foreign service officer who was ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton and deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs under President George W. Bush. Pifer told PolitiFact that "virtually everyone" he knew in the U.S. government and virtually all non-governmental experts on Ukraine "felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired. As far as I can recall, they all concurred with the vice president telling Poroshenko that the U.S. government would not extend the $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until Shokin was removed from office."

And Trump has NO legal standing to have anything to do with a whistle blower complaint about HIM

Could you answer me one question... HOW DOES IT FEEL TO POST SUCH GARBAGE AND LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL?
Now CRY TO THE MODS because I asked you a question... you PATHETIC tool.

considering thats all it does, it must feel pretty good to it.

Trump Says ‘Everybody’ (Except Him) Has Read Whistleblower’s Report, And ‘They Laugh At It’
likely getting stuck in an elevator with you.

What kind of company puts a person on their board who doesn't know the business, well, unless there's a different kind of benefit.
I imagine,the same kind of guy that puts his own, vapid family members,with no experience, into adviser positions in the white house.

What kind of company puts a person on their board who doesn't know the business, well, unless there's a different kind of benefit.
I imagine,the same kind of guy that puts his own, vapid family members,with no experience, into adviser positions in the white house.
well he had to.

they had pics of him with the stolen pancakes he didn't want the dems to get.

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

That's almost like Biden leveraging his VP position to get the Ukrainians not to arrest his son!

Funny. Never happened. That conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. I watched CNN and MSNBC debunk it again tonight. Even Ukraine cleared the Bidens.

How about posting a link from CNN or MSNBC, we could all use a good laugh...dumbass.

Donald Trump Is Asking A Foreign Country To Help Him Win. Again.

The president sought Russian aid in the 2016 election — and got away with it. Now he’s asking Ukraine to do the same thing.

*HE’S DOING IT AGAIN*

Time to bring Mueller back - and let him FINISH the job. I'm sure Rosenstein/Barr prevented him from finishing the Russia collusion/obstruction investigation.

No experiences at doing what, advising?

well he had to.

they had pics of him with the stolen pancakes he didn't want the dems to get.
Amd would be willing to commit crimes and facilitate back door diplomacy (read: bribery) for him.

Vitaliy Kasko, who had been Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, produced documents to Bloomberg that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.

"There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky," Kasko told Bloomberg. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015."

Shokin was the corrupt prosecutor that Biden got fired and Zlochevsky was the company Hunter Biden worked for. It was NOT under investigation

Trump should be impeached for trying to pressure Ukraine into opening a bogus investigation. It is a clear abuse of power.

Imagine if the GOP candidate was under investigation in 2016 and the Democratic President tried to use that for political gain?

Oh wait...Trump WAS under investigation by the FBI and Obama kept it quiet.

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

That's almost like Biden leveraging his VP position to get the Ukrainians not to arrest his son!

Funny. Never happened. That conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. I watched CNN and MSNBC debunk it again tonight. Even Ukraine cleared the Bidens.

Biden talking to Ukrainians = FBI 24/7 surveillance on Biden and all the other candidates as well

Forum List

Back