Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

Using your political position, along with Murican taxpayer money, in order to strongarm the prosecutor in a foreign nation into spiking the investigation into your son, is cool with you?

Really?
Funny, isn't it?

These Tards are just finding out that their rush to start spewing fake outrage at Trump would highlight more Democrat Party corruption.

They're going to need a new set of instructions.. A new fake reason to run out like zombies looking for blood.

Dirt on Joe Biden isn't even close to accurate.

Trump is trying to use public funds to bribe Ukraine into opening a BOGUS investigation

Blatant corruption and blatant abuse of power
BIDEN BRAGGED ABOUT IT, YOU FUCKING CEMENT HEAD!

He bragged about getting a prosecutor removed who was refusing to PROSECUTE corruption you fucking idiot

Western leaders and institutions were largely united in seeking Shokin’s removal, arguing that he was not pursuing corruption cases aggressively.

For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate.

Steven Pifer is a career foreign service officer who was ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton and deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs under President George W. Bush. Pifer told PolitiFact that "virtually everyone" he knew in the U.S. government and virtually all non-governmental experts on Ukraine "felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired. As far as I can recall, they all concurred with the vice president telling Poroshenko that the U.S. government would not extend the $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until Shokin was removed from office."

Trump is trying to use public funds to bribe Ukraine into opening a BOGUS investigation

I repeat

Yeah.. Nothing wrong with bribing a government to fire your sons prosecutor with taxpayer funds.

Run with that

I repeat

Yep, 50 more times would not help, especially since there's a video of him admitting it....get a fricken clue.

BIDEN BRAGGED ABOUT IT, YOU FUCKING CEMENT HEAD!

He bragged about getting a prosecutor removed who was refusing to PROSECUTE corruption you fucking idiot

Western leaders and institutions were largely united in seeking Shokin’s removal, arguing that he was not pursuing corruption cases aggressively.

For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate.

Steven Pifer is a career foreign service officer who was ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton and deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs under President George W. Bush. Pifer told PolitiFact that "virtually everyone" he knew in the U.S. government and virtually all non-governmental experts on Ukraine "felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired. As far as I can recall, they all concurred with the vice president telling Poroshenko that the U.S. government would not extend the $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until Shokin was removed from office."

He bragged about getting a prosecutor who was investigating his corrupt crack head son fired, you fucking idiot.

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

Trump is truly a cancer on the presidency. It will take decades to clean up this mob mess. We will need new and updated laws to protect us from any future mobsters in the White House. Trump is the poster boy for white-collar crime.

You guys couldn't have cared less when it was revealed that Hillary and the DNC paid a former British agent to go to Russia to try to get dirt on Trump from the Russians!
Because that isn't what happened. Yeah, funny how people care less about the fantasies in your head than about reality...how puzzling this must be for you...
WHAT? WHAT FUCKING PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON? Certainly not EARTH.

Trump is truly a cancer on the presidency. It will take decades to clean up this mob mess. We will need new and updated laws to protect us from any future mobsters in the White House. Trump is the poster boy for white-collar crime.

lord do you EVER stop bitching?

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

If it's illegal for Biden to do it's illegal for tRump to do as well, right?

No! What Trump did was perfectly LEGAL - unless you want the Ukrainians hacking our democracy

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

This is total bullshit. Biden's son was just a member of the board. Other countries were pushing for that prosecutor's removal. The prosecutor was already shut down when Biden was there.

To trade aid for dirt, is 100% illegal and if proven, should be the end of Trump.

LMAO, sonny boy had zero experience in the oil and gas business. What kind of company puts a person on their board who doesn't know the business, well, unless there's a different kind of benefit.

I swear, the LEFTISTS here are PAID to LIE. They know FULL WELL what the TRUTH is, but they're PAID to LIE by the POST. Hard up for a NICKEL a post or some PATHETIC SHIT. NO ONE posts such BLATANT LIES and BULL SHIT we see here from the leftists without them being either COMPLETELY RETARDED LIVING UNDER A ROCK, or just flat out PAID LIARS.

And Trump has NO legal standing to have anything to do with a whistle blower complaint about HIM

And Trump has NO legal standing to have anything to do with a whistle blower complaint about HIM

Exactly! What is Trump afraid of?

Trump Says ‘Everybody’ (Except Him) Has Read Whistleblower’s Report, And ‘They Laugh At It’

Forum List

Back