Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

How about from the horse's ass himself, sport?

Explain to me again why this was/is a bad thing?

Using your political position, along with Murican taxpayer money, in order to strongarm the prosecutor in a foreign nation spike the investigation into your son, is cool with you?

Really?

Interesting..i did not hear anything like that at all in the 45 seconds long soundbite by Biden sandwiched between the juvenile commentary. Did he brag about playing hardball with a foreign govt.--yes he did...i did not hear anything else other than thin speculation and nonsense. You have an opinion...great---but..just like those that continue to try to smear Trump with Russia--it remains just that..a series of events all slanted in presentation to present a conclusion--but any forensic examination...finds 90% of all of this shit to be..well...shit.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe we should cease using this area for our proxy political battles?

Whatever....Just go back to sleep.

Another cogent response from the resident anti-statist...LOL! You do represent your view ably......Bakunin would be proud!

iu

There ya go...

Ignore the blatant criminality that's right up in your face, including the criminal bragging about it, fall for the agitprop narrative specifically designed to divert attention from it, then make it all about me.

Just go back to sleep.

Trump wants an investigation as to whether JOE BIDEN intervened with the government of the Ukraine to end the investigation of Hunter Biden.

Trump cancelled the defence aid to the Ukraine after the President refused to investigate Joe Biden, and then re-instated the aid when Congress got wind of his requests to the Ukraine, but the whistle blower has direct knowledge of the phone call, and Congress should be told too.

If Biden wants to be President, he needs to get used to investigations of both he and his family members, and anyone he has associated with over the years.

Personally, I think Ukraine should investigate the whole family. And if they ask President Trump to extradite them, I think he should. Biden deserves a chance to face justice on these charges, no?

You realize of course that the Ukrainian President is coming to Washington next week, and that the Congress Leaders can meet with him directly and get his version of events. That's precisely WHY Trump reinstated the aid. Failure to give the promised aid to the Ukrainians would have exposed his extortion.

Trump is already trying to gaslight the American public on this story, just like he did with the Russia investigation. The American people do NOT want foreign leaders investigating American political rivals of the sitting American President. There are good and valid reasons why Trump attempting to extort the Ukrainian government for his own political gain, is an impeachable offence.

Trump is daring Democrats to impeach him. What's really happening is that Trump is just having that bad guy meltdown just before his whole world falls apart.

Wait until he goes for military assistance to the Saudi's. I'm stocking up on popcorn this this dust up.
Trump is solid as a rock.
LOL Trump is a lying sack of shit
Trump is the President of the United States of America. Hillary is not.

You need to remember that. And you need to remember when we actually HAD a President. We seem to not have one right now. We have rump.

Explain to me again why this was/is a bad thing?
Using your political position, along with Murican taxpayer money, in order to strongarm the prosecutor in a foreign nation spike the investigation into your son, is cool with you?

Really?
Interesting..i did not hear anything like that at all in the 45 seconds long soundbite by Biden sandwiched between the juvenile commentary. Did he brag about playing hardball with a foreign govt.--yes he did...i did not hear anything else other than thin speculation and nonsense. You have an opinion...great---but..just like those that continue to try to smear Trump with Russia--it remains just that..a series of events all slanted in presentation to present a conclusion--but any forensic examination...finds 90% of all of this shit to be..well...shit.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe we should cease using this area for our proxy political battles?
Whatever....Just go back to sleep.
Another cogent response from the resident anti-statist...LOL! You do represent your view ably......Bakunin would be proud!

iu

There ya go...

Ignore the blatant criminality that's right up in your face, including the criminal bragging about it, fall for the agitprop narrative specifically designed to divert attention from it, then make it all about me.

Just go back to sleep.
Just sayin' for an anti-statist...you sure do seem to take a reliable side in these issues.

[QU
OmH52, post: 23146464, member: 6882"]I am not sure if this is extortion or blackmail or treason....?

trump proves again that he has no ethics or morals.....NONE!

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

So your words are null and void-empty.

Well maybe he played a part but the DNC and the Hillary campaign did pay for the phony Steele dossier and the corrupt and Trump spying Obama Administration did have Steele on the payroll from what I've heard so far.

The Steele dossier was ordered initially by a Republican trump political rival....so get off that soap box....
Uh, no, it wasn't.

David Corn reported in 2017that a trump rival initially ordered the dossier. Hillary picked it up after the rival stopped payment. The rival was never named.

The Dirty Truth About the Steele Dossier[/QUOTE]

Mr. Corn has no credibility. He is a known Sexual Harasser who really shouldn't be brought up in polite company.

Mother Jones journalist David Corn joked about rape, gave 'unwelcome shoulder rubs': Emails

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

This is total bullshit. Biden's son was just a member of the board. Other countries were pushing for that prosecutor's removal. The prosecutor was already shut down when Biden was there.

To trade aid for dirt, is 100% illegal and if proven, should be the end of Trump.

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

So your words are null and void-empty.

Well maybe he played a part but the DNC and the Hillary campaign did pay for the phony Steele dossier and the corrupt and Trump spying Obama Administration did have Steele on the payroll from what I've heard so far.

The Steele dossier was ordered initially by a Republican trump political rival....so get off that soap box....
Uh, no, it wasn't.

David Corn reported in 2017that a trump rival initially ordered the dossier. Hillary picked it up after the rival stopped payment. The rival was never named.

The Dirty Truth About the Steele Dossier

Mr. Corn has no credibility. He is a known Sexual Harasser who really shouldn't be brought up in polite company.

Mother Jones journalist David Corn joked about rape, gave 'unwelcome shoulder rubs': Emails[/QUOTE]
WE know exasctly who hired the opposition research firm that eventually Clinton hired.

You people are the dumbest pack of assfucks ever known to mankind. Jesus Fuck people.

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

This is total bullshit. Biden's son was just a member of the board. Other countries were pushing for that prosecutor's removal. The prosecutor was already shut down when Biden was there.

To trade aid for dirt, is 100% illegal and if proven, should be the end of Trump.

The question isn't about other countries, its about Biden and his son, and America.

And if Biden were to get in office, this is going to be a focal point for investigations into the legitimacy or lack thereof , of the Biden Regime.

Personally, I'd like to see Biden impeached if he is elected.

BTW, there is no way you can know, even before the investigation, if Sleepy Joe or some of his cronies are going to obstruct or not.

"If any of this is true".....

We hear that a lot from the left...

That's a whole lot better than the standard Republican line - Asserting the guilt of anyone associated with the Democrats, not only before going to trials, but before anyone has complained about a crime being committed. Hunter Biden was never under investigation, and is not suspected of having committed any crimes. Republicans have invented this entire lie out of whole cloth.

"If any of this is true".....

We hear that a lot from the left...

That's a whole lot better than the standard Republican line - Asserting the guilt of anyone associated with the Democrats, not only before going to trials, but before anyone has complained about a crime being committed. Hunter Biden was never under investigation, and is not suspected of having committed any crimes. Republicans have invented this entire lie out of whole cloth.

Correct. And they have done so for the exact reason that the trumpkin pukes are using it to spam this thread.

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee (DNC) insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian American activist and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee (DNC) insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian American activist and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election.

First off, there Democrats had nothing to do with the Russia Investigation. Absolutely nothing. The entire Mueller Investigation was a Republican event, start to finish, top to bottom. Comey is a Republican, as is Mueller, Rosenstein, and everyone involved in heading the investigation. Trump fired all of the Obama appointees before the Mueller Investigation began. So just stop with the "Democrats have been going after Trump from day one" bullshit.

Democrats have been very measured in their response to the President's crimes as outlined in the Mueller Report, and in response to Trump's continuing obstruction of justice, and his flounting of the court orders regarding separation of families, and his refusal to cooperate with Congressional Oversight.

Every time Trump gets caught redhanded, committing some impeachable crime, he makes up some ficticious crimes by Democrats and attempts to gaslight the American people. Now that Hillary is gone, he's now making false accusations against the Biden Family. Trump is actively using his power as President, for his own personal political gain.

Every day this odious man continues in office, he demonstrates his total inability to discharge the duties of the office, without resorting to his usual business tactics - lies, ill-advised schemes, and attempts to fleece the locals. Last but not least, he's breaking every promise he ever made, while screwing over those who trusted him. As things continue to deterioate, look for Mnuchin to be the next fall boy.

i would say the dems have hit the height of hypocrisy but i don't think they're done yet.

It's being reported Giuliani acted on Trump's behest.

Guiliani admitted to Chris Cuomo last night on CNN that he talked to the Ukrainians about investigating whether Joe Biden pulled any strings to stop the investigation against his son, Hunter Biden.

The larger question is, did Trump cancel aid to Ukraine because they refused to investigate Joe Biden.

The investigation is against Hunter Biden, not Joe.

And why wouldn't America expect our allies to investigate criminality?

Trump wants an investigation as to whether JOE BIDEN intervened with the government of the Ukraine to end the investigation of Hunter Biden.

Trump cancelled the defence aid to the Ukraine after the President refused to investigate Joe Biden, and then re-instated the aid when Congress got wind of his requests to the Ukraine, but the whistle blower has direct knowledge of the phone call, and Congress should be told too.

If Biden wants to be President, he needs to get used to investigations of both he and his family members, and anyone he has associated with over the years.

Personally, I think Ukraine should investigate the whole family. And if they ask President Trump to extradite them, I think he should. Biden deserves a chance to face justice on these charges, no?

You realize of course that the Ukrainian President is coming to Washington next week, and that the Congress Leaders can meet with him directly and get his version of events. That's precisely WHY Trump reinstated the aid. Failure to give the promised aid to the Ukrainians would have exposed his extortion.

Trump is already trying to gaslight the American public on this story, just like he did with the Russia investigation. The American people do NOT want foreign leaders investigating American political rivals of the sitting American President. There are good and valid reasons why Trump attempting to extort the Ukrainian government for his own political gain, is an impeachable offence.

Trump is daring Democrats to impeach him. What's really happening is that Trump is just having that bad guy meltdown just before his whole world falls apart.

Wait until he goes for military assistance to the Saudi's. I'm stocking up on popcorn this this dust up.

Actually Joe Biden was caught committing treason.....and if the Ukrainian President is willing to testify....Sleepy Joe will be lucky to stay out of prison. The shit is about to hit the fan....and this Whistleblower horseshit is just an attempt to provide cover and project blame on Trump.

WASHINGTON―The U.S. House on Thursday passed legislation to make sure Ukraine can spend $250 million in military aid after White House delayed it this summer.

The language was among provisions tacked to a continuing resolution to avoid a government shutdown through Nov. 21 to buy more time for Congress’s spending negotiations. The Senate is expected to take up and pass the stopgap spending bill as-is next week.

The bill would extend for another year funding for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative that would otherwise expire after Sept. 30. The White House released the aid last week under pressure from lawmakers who said Ukraine needed to help in its ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists―though lawmakers expressed fears Kyiv would not have enough time to spend the money.
Ukraine military aid extension passes US House after White House delay
Oh.....so now the bribe isn't from Trump....it's from "Lawmakers" meaning Congress????

No its from Tramp, restart the investigation or I am withholding the money for military arms which he did.
Conspiracy.
Nonsense.
You folks will make up excuses till the cows come home.

Dirt on Joe Biden isn't even close to accurate.

Trump is trying to use public funds to bribe Ukraine into opening a BOGUS investigation

Blatant corruption and blatant abuse of power

First off, there Democrats had nothing to do with the Russia Investigation. Absolutely nothing. The entire Mueller Investigation was a Republican event, start to finish, top to bottom. Comey is a Republican, as is Mueller, Rosenstein, and everyone involved in heading the investigation. Trump fired all of the Obama appointees before the Mueller Investigation began. So just stop with the "Democrats have been going after Trump from day one" bullshit.

Democrats have been very measured in their response to the President's crimes as outlined in the Mueller Report, and in response to Trump's continuing obstruction of justice, and his flounting of the court orders regarding separation of families, and his refusal to cooperate with Congressional Oversight.

Every time Trump gets caught redhanded, committing some impeachable crime, he makes up some ficticious crimes by Democrats and attempts to gaslight the American people. Now that Hillary is gone, he's now making false accusations against the Biden Family. Trump is actively using his power as President, for his own personal political gain.

Every day this odious man continues in office, he demonstrates his total inability to discharge the duties of the office, without resorting to his usual business tactics - lies, ill-advised schemes, and attempts to fleece the locals. Last but not least, he's breaking every promise he ever made, while screwing over those who trusted him. As things continue to deterioate, look for Mnuchin to be the next fall boy.
ROFL...measured response.

you did see nadler manage to give himself oral sex in front of the world, right?

Forum List

Back