Trump lied about not accepting presidential salary

I'm not defending anyone I am stating a fact as as old as the history of politics

he ran for a political office that makes him a politician

anyone who runs for an office is a politician

You forget that I didn't vote for Trump I am merely pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of partisan idiots who will criticize a politician from another party for doing the exact same thing a politician from their party does
Mr. Trump simply pandered and used to his wealth and influence, to "purchase" his office.

Funny how he spent way less than Shillary

and using influence and pandering is the fucking definition of politics, Little Boy
don't complain about democrat pandering, then; be Patriotic.
I don't.

unlike you I point out the faults in both parties and am not blinded by 2 dimensional thinking
You Only seem to have the right wing points, down pat.

well when someone is as obviously partisan as you, anyone who isn't a complete LW wack job seems like a dyed in the wool conservative

Mr. Trump simply pandered and used to his wealth and influence, to "purchase" his office.

Funny how he spent way less than Shillary

and using influence and pandering is the fucking definition of politics, Little Boy
don't complain about democrat pandering, then; be Patriotic.
I don't.

unlike you I point out the faults in both parties and am not blinded by 2 dimensional thinking
You Only seem to have the right wing points, down pat.

well when someone is as obviously partisan as you, anyone who isn't a complete LW wack job seems like a dyed in the wool conservative
You seem to be on the right due to your having mostly fallacy for your Cause instead of valid arguments.

Just reported by Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC as follows:

According to Trump, he is going to accept his presidential salary and then donate it to charity at the end of the year. Problem is - Trump has a poor history of following through on his proclaimed donations. In addition, this will allow Trump a rather huge tax deduction of $158,400. This means that a total of $558,400 will not be returned to the Treasury (taxpayers). This all assumes that Trump will "actually" donate his salary to charity at the end of the year.

$400,000 Presidential Salary
$158,400 Trump Tax Deduction
$558,400 Total Loss To Treasury (Taxpayers)
How does the article support the thread title?

Forum List

Back