Trump lied about not accepting presidential salary

Only a snowflake would complain about a charitable donation

when was the last time a democrat president donated his salary to charity?
If Trump wants to donate to charity, why doesn't he just do it ?

Why run a scam where he gets a write off for not accepting salary?
He is doing it

and it's not a scam it's perfectly legal kinda like the dems favorite rich guy only paying himself 100K a year and then complaining that he doesn't pay enough income tax when he could easily pay himself 5 mill a year and pay a shit ton of income tax

You have a link showing where he has changed this lie for another lie?

Last I knew, he said he was donating it - meaning he was taking the money and then soaking us for the tax write off.

RWNJ traitors are so damn gullible.

I really don't care what Trump does with his presidential salary

we waste way more than that every year

So someones word means nothing to you. Great.

Clinton, Bush, and Obama have pretty much taught me that you can't trust them.

He is doing it

and it's not a scam it's perfectly legal kinda like the dems favorite rich guy only paying himself 100K a year and then complaining that he doesn't pay enough income tax when he could easily pay himself 5 mill a year and pay a shit ton of income tax

Last I knew, he said he was donating it - meaning he was taking the money and then soaking us for the tax write off.

Trust who? You know we're talking about Trump and what he promised, right? And when it was promised it was promoted as a money saver, right? For tax payers, right?

Aww poor baby realized that you can't give away some thing you never took. I love seeing you attempt to twist the English language all for your king. Lol
Can't see the forest for the trees.
Another liberal who gets stuck in irrelevant technicalities.

Ohh, general unspecified disagreements. Nice, I wouldn't ask you to explain yourself for fear of your head exploding. Stick to general insults. It's what clowns do best.
It doesn't matter when, in the chain of custody, that Trump gives away his salary for him to have kept his word in giving it away.

He is doing it

Trust who? You know we're talking about Trump and what he promised, right? And when it was promised it was promoted as a money saver, right? For tax payers, right?

I was talking about:

Clinton: I never had sex with that woman

Bush: Name it......

Obama: We'll save you 2,500 a year/you can keep your doctor.

They all lie.

He is doing it

That's a total of 24 years.
Trump first 50 days has proven to Americans that he cannot be trusted. He lied all the time and it seems that is now the norm to his followers.

Hannity just announced that Trump was going to allow the media to name the charity.

Do you believe anything Hannity says?

So, you want to make a bet ?

As much as I don't like Trump, I still see you as a left wing cancer on this country.

If what Hannity reported does happen, what would you be willing to do ?

Let's see you put your money where your oversized Cherokee mouth is.

image.jpeg

He is doing it

I'm not STOOPID enough to think any politician will keep his word. You are it seems

He is doing it

I'm not STOOPID enough to think any politician will keep his word. You are it seems

Believing someones word has nothing to do with someone outright lying and you not having a problem with it by saying everyone does it.

Just reported by Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC as follows:

According to Trump, he is going to accept his presidential salary and then donate it to charity at the end of the year. Problem is - Trump has a poor history of following through on his proclaimed donations. In addition, this will allow Trump a rather huge tax deduction of $158,400. This means that a total of $558,400 will not be returned to the Treasury (taxpayers). This all assumes that Trump will "actually" donate his salary to charity at the end of the year.

$400,000 Presidential Salary
$158,400 Trump Tax Deduction
$558,400 Total Loss To Treasury (Taxpayers)
The right wing would be more, "impressive", if they actually lived on their public servant salary; for the comparison and contrast.

Hannity just announced that Trump was going to allow the media to name the charity.

Do you believe anything Hannity says?

So, you want to make a bet ?

As much as I don't like Trump, I still see you as a left wing cancer on this country.

If what Hannity reported does happen, what would you be willing to do ?

Let's see you put your money where your oversized Cherokee mouth is.

I don't recall seeing his response.

Notice not a single Trump fan has provided any facts to back Trump up here?

Fan ?

What is a Trump fan ?

Someone who likes him ?

I think polls showed that nobody liked either of them.

I voted for Trump....for one reason.

Am I a fan ? Not by a long shot.

Do I think he is a liar....absolutely.

He is doing it

That's a total of 24 years.
Trump first 50 days has proven to Americans that he cannot be trusted. He lied all the time and it seems that is now the norm to his followers.

Trump hasn't proven anything.

You guys realize that a reporter called out Trump on making a donation to charity and showed he never made it... then Trump made the donation after he was exposed. Trump is a fraud, when will you guys ever learn?

link?

Just reported by Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC as follows:

According to Trump, he is going to accept his presidential salary and then donate it to charity at the end of the year. Problem is - Trump has a poor history of following through on his proclaimed donations. In addition, this will allow Trump a rather huge tax deduction of $158,400. This means that a total of $558,400 will not be returned to the Treasury (taxpayers). This all assumes that Trump will "actually" donate his salary to charity at the end of the year.

$400,000 Presidential Salary
$158,400 Trump Tax Deduction
$558,400 Total Loss To Treasury (Taxpayers)

so you don't like giving to charity?
and nothing you stated is proof he didnt take the salary
you dont get the facts and evidence concept do you?

He is doing it

I posted the statute, you moron. He has to take it. He is doing far more good with his salary than Obama.

He is doing it

I posted the statute, you moron. He has to take it. He is doing far more good with his salary than Obama.

He HAS to take it against his will! ROFL

He is doing it

Believing someones word has nothing to do with someone outright lying and you not having a problem with it by saying everyone does it.

My god how many politicians have ever lied?

Only every single one of them and yet somehow this particular politician lying is putting your panties in a twist

Stating that politicians lie is not a defense for Trump outright daily lying. Plus..when did Trump start becoming a politician? Or is that just another thing you spouted as fact only to claim you never believed it?

He is doing it

He HAS to take it against his will! ROFL
Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Article II, Section 1

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

Forum List

Back