Trump Lied?

The law unequivocally states that the day a president leaves office, all presidential records become government property, and he cannot take it home with him.

Try to get that through your thick skull.
It does not state that at all.

The documents are kept in storage where the presidents decide. That is how they got to Mar Lago. From there, the go to another place of the presidents choosing.

The presidential library

you are right, the vice president broke the law, not having the same rights as the president
Biden is sitting president. He has access to and ability to declassify any records whether current or archived. According to trump's logic, Biden can't have done anything wrong.

The documents are kept in storage where the presidents decide. That is how they got to Mar Lago. From there, the go to another place of the presidents choosing.

The presidential library
Please quote the part of Presidential Records Act that says that.

Your accusation is unsupported. There’s no evidence she was responsible for the destruction of the subpoenaed emails.
There is lots of evidence that Trump obstructed the subpoena for his documents, including trying to have his underlings destroy the security footage.
Double-standard much?

Biden is sitting president. He has access to and ability to declassify any records whether current or archived. According to trump's logic, Biden can't have done anything wrong.

Well didn't Trump say something about he already planned to take the documents with him when he was the sitting president? According to your logic Trump didn't do anything wrong either.

It sure does.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

The presidential library
Absolute rubbish.

I can't believe you are actually retarded enough to believe Top Secret documents are placed in a presidential library.

My god. Stop. Stop making such an ass of yourself.

Double-standard much?
This may come as a surprise to you, but the source of your article is either lying or has no idea what they’re talking about.

I’ll say it again. There never was any evidence Clinton was responsible for destruction of emails after the subpoena. Trump is wrong because he’s a moron and a liar. No one should take his accusations seriously.

This isn’t a double standard. It’s the same standard. You just aren’t applying it correctly.

You clearly have not read the PRA, or else you have a very amusing definition for the word "silent".

3) The term "personal records" means all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term includes--

(A) diaries, journals, or other personal notes serving as the functional equivalent of a diary or journal which are not prepared or utilized for, or circulated or communicated in the course of, transacting Government business;

(B) materials relating to private political associations, and having no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; and

(C) materials relating exclusively to the President’s own election to the office of the Presidency; and materials directly relating to the election of a particular individual or individuals to Federal, State, or local office, which have no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President.

In other words, classified documents about war plans for the invasion of Iran are not "personal records".

Dipshit.

Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
Documents which are NOT personal records and are the property of the US Government:

classified-1.jpg

classified-2.jpg

classified-3.jpg

classified-4.jpg

classified-5.jpg

I can list more if you all need me to.
List more what, meaningless bullshit?

The FBI is fake news these days.
I'm sorry but you have been seriously gaslighted. The guy who has been lying to you has turned you against the legal system just like all mobsters do.

Trump is using the same tactics as John Gotti did. And Gotti had his admirers, too,

This may come as a surprise to you, but the source of your article is either lying or has no idea what they’re talking about.
I’ll say it again. There never was any evidence Clinton was responsible for destruction of emails after the subpoena. Trump is wrong because he’s a moron and a liar. No one should take his accusations seriously.
This isn’t a double standard. It’s the same standard. You just aren’t applying it correctly.
I provided a very credible link and you type lies. See the difference?

Double-standard much?
You really need to read the indictment. What Trump tells you rubes in public is quite different than what he actually believes.

In private, Trump admitted Clinton did nothing wrong. He actually expressed admiration for her.

It's in the indictment.

You are being gaslighted, man.

Your totally full of shit.

PolitiFact - When did Hillary Clinton wipe her email clean?

You really need to read the indictment. What Trump tells you rubes in public is quite different than what he actually believes.

In private, Trump admitted Clinton did nothing wrong.

It's in the indictment.

You are being gaslighted, man.
Your post is total bullshit.

Dipshit, stop listening to the voices in your head. You can't make up a lie and then demand someone confirm it.

I started a topic before the 2020 election throwing my support to the Libertarian candidate, moron.

You people have no shame. None.

You are stuck in a false dichotomy universe, and you look incredibly stupid. Don't compound it.
That's about the same as voting for Biden. The libertarian candidate wasn't even a genuine libertarian.

Trump's big mouth hung him.

Here's Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor:

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth."

I provided a very credible link and you type lies. See the difference?
I’m not really sure you read your link, because the story from your link was “Trump says Clinton destroyed emails”.

Which is true, Trump said that.

But it has little to do with whether Clinton did anything incorrectly, unless you’re claiming Trump is very credible.

I typed no lies, but if you think I did, please point them out and I’ll show you.

The FBI investigated and had no evidence Clinton was responsible for the deletion of the emails after the subpoena. Do you have evidence otherwise?

Forum List

Back