Trump Lied?

You really need to stop quadrupling down on your idiocy.

Read the PRA.
Oh, wait. I keep forgetting your intellectual bandwidth doesn't exceed 250 characters.
oh? I am sorry to disagree with you and take the side of everyone else, to include Democrats

Presidential Libraries Classified Papers and Records​

Presidential papers and records are among the highest-level foreign policy documents in the federal government and are of great historical value.
Presidential Libraries hold in excess of:

• 30 million pages of textual classified materials
  • 1,000 rolls of classified microfilm from the Franklin D. Roosevelt through George W. Bush Presidential administrations
  • 3 terabytes of classified electronic records
The Presidential Libraries also hold the papers of Presidential staff such as those of the National Security Advisor and others on the National Security Council staff.

The Presidential Materials Division in Washington, D.C. holds the records for Vice Presidents Gore and Cheney and the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

Declassifying these documents and making them publicly available is an important function of the Presidential Libraries and Materials staffs

Hahahaha
Top secret documents are kept at the presidential libraries, they are just not put on display.

you really dont know anything outside a CNN propaganda opinion piece
Presidential libraries are owned and operated by the National Archives, moron.

oh? I am sorry to disagree with you and take the side of everyone else, to include Democrats

Presidential Libraries Classified Papers and Records​

Presidential papers and records are among the highest-level foreign policy documents in the federal government and are of great historical value.
Presidential Libraries hold in excess of:

• 30 million pages of textual classified materials
  • 1,000 rolls of classified microfilm from the Franklin D. Roosevelt through George W. Bush Presidential administrations
  • 3 terabytes of classified electronic records
The Presidential Libraries also hold the papers of Presidential staff such as those of the National Security Advisor and others on the National Security Council staff.

The Presidential Materials Division in Washington, D.C. holds the records for Vice Presidents Gore and Cheney and the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

Declassifying these documents and making them publicly available is an important function of the Presidential Libraries and Materials staffs
Read the rest of your link, idiot.

They are owned and operated by NARA.

The first Presidential libraries were built on this concept. NARA successfully persuaded Presidents to donate their historical materials to the Government for housing in a Presidential library managed by NARA.

positive, it is all in the law, presidents can keep records and build libraries with those records, classified and unclassified documents
Presidential libraries are owned and operated by NARA.

positive, it is all in the law, presidents can keep records and build libraries with those records, classified and unclassified documents
BZZZZZZ! Wrong.

See post 111.

Trump had ZERO authority to take government property with him to Mar-A-Lago.

Read. The. Indictment.

Read. The. PRA.

Trump is toast.

Like Trey Gowdy said, “Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth."

Read. The. Indictment.

Read. The. PRA.

Trump is toast.

Like Trey Gowdy said, “Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth."
The indictment is about what Trump and others said, not did.

Forum List

Back