Trump lies yet again blaming Obama about GITMO

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Today, Agent Orange, the smartest man in the world tweeted that 122 release Gitmo prisons have returned to the battlefield blaming Obama.

Well well well. Trump is fucking crazy.

All but 9 were released under Bush,.

My God people.

Is not it time to get that crazy fuck out of the White House? It has to be nuts to keep saying this shit.

Today, Agent Orange, the smartest man in the world tweeted that 122 release Gitmo prisons have returned to the battlefield blaming Obama.

My God people.

Is not it time to get that crazy fuck out of the White House? It has to be nuts to keep saying this shit.

There were more than 122?

My God people.

Trump Motto: If you can't fake your way through it, LIE....

C6UH4l4WMAEolkP.jpg

For the Record, and from your link:

"The prison's peak population was 684 detainees in June 2003"

"There were 242 detainees at Guantanamo when Obama came into office in January 2009"

684 - 242 = 462; 462 are the number released by Bush; 201 released by Obama.

How many of the 462 released by Bush returned to the battlefield?

We are talking about the ones that we know returned to the battlefield. Not the total released..

Pull your head out of your fucking stupid ass once in a while & try to become informed instead of the total jackass we all know you to be.
'

Yes. The ones who returned to the battlefield.
No, read the chart above.

My God people.

Trump may just be honing his skills as a journalist, a hobby he may choose to pursue later on where these skills are better used.

My God people.

Trump may just be honing his skills as a journalist, a hobby he may choose to pursue later on where these skills are better used.
Is Breitbart hiring? Maybe Rush needs a partner.

My God people.

Is Breitbart hiring? Maybe Rush needs a partner.
Not sure, I guess it depends on whether you consider them journalists or not, but he'll probably have to cut his teeth there before moving into the MSM where those skills are highly prized and counted on.

just like vitamins, another twitter lie to boost Russian-Wingers ..

Trump hits Obama (falsely) over Gitmo
Proof? No?

cant read Gomer?

No?

Trump said that "122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!" However, more more than 90% of those detainees were released during the George W. Bush administration, not that of Obama.

have a 3rd grader read it to you then ..

That is not proof. That's the kind of carp third graders believe. Taking a web link to court as proof will quickly end the proceedings with the verdict against you.

That is not proof. That's the kind of carp third graders believe. Taking a web link to court as proof will quickly end the proceedings with the verdict against you.

A report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said that of the 122 Gitmo detainees who returned to the battlefield, only nine of them were released after Obama took office in January 2009.

call them asshat. then GFY

so what have we learned here?

oh yeah, rump is a lying SOB.

hellooooooooooooo SUCKERS !

Forum List

Back