TRUMP LIES!

So after a bit of digging around and MONTHS UPON MONTHS of reading this headline on the forum I've come to the following conclusion...

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lies.
So where does Trump land on this scale?

Well he exaggerates like a motherfucker and to an extent I get that. It riles up his base like a good ole pep rally from years long gone. Any harm done? Not really. It has little if any impact on our lives.

Insignificant lies: These to me are like the lies (if lies) about the latest terrorist he killed or how much wall he has built. Again no impact on our lives.

Now how bout lies that actually have an impact on our lives? As an example I will use TWO BIG LIES THAT FUCKED MOST PEOPLE OVER.
1. Freddy & Fannie are sound and need no regulation.
2. Passing Obamacare will save you 2500.00

Those lies wrecked peoples lives. From destroying their nest egg to having their hours or entire employment position cut.

Someone, ANYONE, point out to me where Trump has told those kinds of lies. Be specific too.

And just to be clear, I'm not condoning "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
I'm just saying it's the norm for politicians.
Let’s talk about Trumps lie that he saw thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ on 9-11.......Innocent fib?

Or a lie made up to build up unwarranted hatred towards American Muslims?
I was watching CBS on 9-11 and I saw Arabs dancing in the streets.
In Pakistan.
Queens; don’t tell me what I saw.

Queens ----- isn't that a very wonderful place in Germany?

Oh wait, that's the Bronx. I got my Rump lies confuserated. Must be the sound of the windmills.

You being confused is not surprising

Anyone mention bone spurs in this thread yet? All you veterans don’t mind that the asshole dodged the draft and did not serve when called?

I love questions like this when you supported Clinton....so we know you dont give a fuck

So after a bit of digging around and MONTHS UPON MONTHS of reading this headline on the forum I've come to the following conclusion...

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lives.

Well he exaggerates like a motherfucker and to an extent I get that. It riles up his base like a good ole pep rally from years long gone. Any harm done? Not really. It has little if any impact on our lives.

Insignificant lies: These to me are like the lies (if lies) about the latest terrorist he killed or how much wall he has built. Again no impact on our lives.

Now how bout lies that actually have an impact on our lives? As an example I will use TWO BIG LIES THAT FUCKED MOST PEOPLE OVER.

Those lies wrecked peoples lives. From destroying their nest egg to having their hours or entire employment position cut.

Someone, ANYONE, point out to me where Trump has told those kinds of lies. Be specific too.

And just to be clear, I'm not condoning "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

What would be the point? Nothing penetrates the brainwashed.

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lies.

Let’s talk about Trumps lie that he saw thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ on 9-11.......Innocent fib?

I was watching CBS on 9-11 and I saw Arabs dancing in the streets.
And giving out candy.

I hired Trump based on his political platform.
I don’t give a fuck how many women of consenting age he had sex with.

Anyone mention bone spurs in this thread yet? All you veterans don’t mind that the asshole dodged the draft and did not serve when called?

Sorry Gin breath... Your stupid and wrong all in one gasp of oxygen...

Peruse this for your educational needs...

Selective Service System > Home

DJT followed every step given to him by the Selective Service... You don't go in to Draft Board Physical and tell them what is wrong with you...

Trump was granted five draft deferments during the Vietnam War

POTUS done exactly what you do when you are in the Military, what your told to do...

Sorry Gin breath... Your stupid and wrong all in one gasp of oxygen...

Peruse this for your educational needs...

Selective Service System > Home

DJT followed every step given to him by the Selective Service... You don't go in to Draft Board Physical and tell them what is wrong with you...

Trump was granted five draft deferments during the Vietnam War

POTUS done exactly what you do when you are in the Military, what your told to do...

Please. Just stop. Your stupid might rub off on the rest of us.

Wrongwinger lies, but we all know that
...if anything Trump was guilty of a little hyperbole!

EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Dec 21, 2015 · In the first credible accounts, witnesses say dozens of Muslims ... "Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lives.

The Left don’t really care about those “exaggeration lies”. What really pisses the left off are his truth bombs, exposing the hypocrisy and corruption of the Dems. President Trump tells it like it is, that’s why normal people love him, and the abnormals can’t stand him.

The Dems will do anything to stay in power in order to fill their pockets, like the Bidens. They can’t stand it when President Trump exposes that truth.

Trump has the same relationship with Truth as Putin does.

Meanwhile the Trump family continues to line fill their pockets from the dividends of Trump being President.

Funny how you dont care when Democrats do it. Atleast Trump has a real business and jot making millions off of "consulting" aka knowing the right people

Actually I am against any of them lying- Democrats or Republicans.

Trump has taken lying to a whole new level in America- and his base just accepts that what their Dear Leader tells them is the truth- even when of course it isn't.

How did Donald Jr. and Eric Trump get their jobs? Oh right- 'knowing the right people'.

So do I think that Hunter Biden 'earned' his salary? Probably not- probably got his job because of his name- just like Eric and Donnie Jr. did. But Hunter would have been a fool to turn $500K a year down if it was legal- and so far no one has shown any evidence that his job was not legal.

I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

No- American taxpayers are paying for it. I am paying for it. Our military is paying for it.
So your taxes went up? Or did you donate directly?

I see you don't want to actually discuss Trump's lies and just have your head firmly up his ass.

No real big surprise.
After you had 8 years of you head up Obama's ass, we thought it looked fun

So you like having your head up Trump's ass?

Wow....

The Left don’t really care about those “exaggeration lies”. What really pisses the left off are his truth bombs, exposing the hypocrisy and corruption of the Dems. President Trump tells it like it is, that’s why normal people love him, and the abnormals can’t stand him.

The Dems will do anything to stay in power in order to fill their pockets, like the Bidens. They can’t stand it when President Trump exposes that truth.

Meanwhile the Trump family continues to line fill their pockets from the dividends of Trump being President.

Funny how you dont care when Democrats do it. Atleast Trump has a real business and jot making millions off of "consulting" aka knowing the right people

Trump has taken lying to a whole new level in America- and his base just accepts that what their Dear Leader tells them is the truth- even when of course it isn't.

How did Donald Jr. and Eric Trump get their jobs? Oh right- 'knowing the right people'.

So do I think that Hunter Biden 'earned' his salary? Probably not- probably got his job because of his name- just like Eric and Donnie Jr. did. But Hunter would have been a fool to turn $500K a year down if it was legal- and so far no one has shown any evidence that his job was not legal.

"yeah they did, it was a private business and it's no secret. Biden got his through government cotracts...that's way worse, he did nothing.....atleast Jr and Eric have their asses on the line and if they fuck up the company fails, what is at stake for Hunter Biden? if he fails, we taxpayers get fucked...…..man you guys are seriously stupid.

"Article II allows me to do whatever I want,” Trump

"Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president,”

Of course the Constitution doesn't say that.

Why this matters- Trump is describing a dictatorship not a President whose powers are defined in the Constitution. And Trump has acted accordingly:
a) Breaking the law and withholding funds allocated by Congress to Ukraine
b) Taking money appropriated by Congress for the military to build his wall(again- not paid for by Mexico)
c) Asked a foreign government to announce an investigation into his political rival for his personal political benefit.

A) All Presidents do that.....move on
B) Congres spends mlm kneh it doesn't have, ALL the time and the military signed off n o. it, so it's not illegal or wrong

C) So when the Clinton campaign commissioned a british spy to investigate a political rival, that was wrong?

a) No all Presidents don't do that.
b) I can't manage to translate through your typos- no idea what you meant to say
c) The Clinton campaign was not the President asking a foreign nation to publicly announce an investigation into a political rival for his own personal political benefit.

I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

No- American taxpayers are paying for it. I am paying for it. Our military is paying for it.
So your taxes went up? Or did you donate directly?

I see you don't want to actually discuss Trump's lies and just have your head firmly up his ass.

No real big surprise.
After you had 8 years of you head up Obama's ass, we thought it looked fun

So you like having your head up Trump's ass?

Wow....

I love it up there...….Trump is way better than I thought when I voted for him....easily the best vote I've ever cast......and the way he tortures the left and makes them look like Charlie brown after he pulls the football, every single time.....priceless......

Belongs in The Flame Zone

Screen_Shot_2019-11-15_at_3.18.36_PM.jpg

"yeah they did, it was a private business and it's no secret. Biden got his through government cotracts...that's way worse, he did nothing.....atleast Jr and Eric have their asses on the line and if they fuck up the company fails, what is at stake for Hunter Biden? if he fails, we taxpayers get fucked...…..man you guys are seriously stupid.

We don't know exactly how Biden got his- but the best evidence is that it is because his last name is Biden. Burisma is a private business just as is the Trump organization.
If Burisma fails, Hunter is screwed, but doesn't cost American taxpayers a thing.

No- we 'guys' just haven't imbibed in your Dear Leader's propaganda koolaid. Remember- you Trumpskies still haven't provided any evidence that Hunter Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine other than cashing in on his name- which is essentially what Eric and Donnie Jr. did when their Dad hired them.

"Article II allows me to do whatever I want,” Trump

"Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president,”

Of course the Constitution doesn't say that.

Why this matters- Trump is describing a dictatorship not a President whose powers are defined in the Constitution. And Trump has acted accordingly:
a) Breaking the law and withholding funds allocated by Congress to Ukraine
b) Taking money appropriated by Congress for the military to build his wall(again- not paid for by Mexico)
c) Asked a foreign government to announce an investigation into his political rival for his personal political benefit.

A) All Presidents do that.....move on
B) Congres spends mlm kneh it doesn't have, ALL the time and the military signed off n o. it, so it's not illegal or wrong

C) So when the Clinton campaign commissioned a british spy to investigate a political rival, that was wrong?

a) No all Presidents don't do that.
b) I can't manage to translate through your typos- no idea what you meant to say
c) The Clinton campaign was not the President asking a foreign nation to publicly announce an investigation into a political rival for his own personal political benefit.

a) yes they do, don't be naive
b) He took military funds and used it for the wall...he outsmarted your morons in congress and the military was ok with it, because Trump got them even more money.
c) Uh the Clinton campaign was using resources from the FBI and it was orchestrated by the executive branch, so fuck you, the worked hand in hand to spy on an American candidate and it's fact, not the unproven lunacy you speak of.

No more than any of them other sorry politicians in office

Belongs in The Flame Zone

Screen_Shot_2019-11-15_at_3.18.36_PM.jpg
How appropriate that you are lying for your Dear Leader in a thread about his lies?

PolitiFact - No, Russia did not donate $145 million to the Clinton Foundation
• There’s no evidence that Clinton Foundation received contributions from the Russian government. At best, investors with a business connection to Russia donated $4 million. (See the previous fact-check.)

3bu76f.png

Why was the Trump campaign investigated?

Because a member of the Trump campaigned bragged about Russia having dirt on the Clinton.

WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back