TRUMP LIES!

So after a bit of digging around and MONTHS UPON MONTHS of reading this headline on the forum I've come to the following conclusion...

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lives.
So where does Trump land on this scale?

Well he exaggerates like a motherfucker and to an extent I get that. It riles up his base like a good ole pep rally from years long gone. Any harm done? Not really. It has little if any impact on our lives.

Insignificant lies: These to me are like the lies (if lies) about the latest terrorist he killed or how much wall he has built. Again no impact on our lives.

Now how bout lies that actually have an impact on our lives? As an example I will use TWO BIG LIES THAT FUCKED MOST PEOPLE OVER.
1. Freddy & Fannie are sound and need no regulation.
2. Passing Obamacare will save you 2500.00

Those lies wrecked peoples lives. From destroying their nest egg to having their hours or entire employment position cut.

Someone, ANYONE, point out to me where Trump has told those kinds of lies. Be specific too.

And just to be clear, I'm not condoning "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
I'm just saying it's the norm for politicians.

I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

No- American taxpayers are paying for it. I am paying for it. Our military is paying for it.
So your taxes went up? Or did you donate directly?

So after a bit of digging around and MONTHS UPON MONTHS of reading this headline on the forum I've come to the following conclusion...

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lives.

Well he exaggerates like a motherfucker and to an extent I get that. It riles up his base like a good ole pep rally from years long gone. Any harm done? Not really. It has little if any impact on our lives.

Insignificant lies: These to me are like the lies (if lies) about the latest terrorist he killed or how much wall he has built. Again no impact on our lives.

Now how bout lies that actually have an impact on our lives? As an example I will use TWO BIG LIES THAT FUCKED MOST PEOPLE OVER.

Those lies wrecked peoples lives. From destroying their nest egg to having their hours or entire employment position cut.

Someone, ANYONE, point out to me where Trump has told those kinds of lies. Be specific too.

And just to be clear, I'm not condoning "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Ukraine interfered in the U.S. election.

Why this is a serious lie.

Trump has consistently denied or downplayed the role Russia had in interfering in the 2016 election- and in doing so has constantly attacked the credibility of American intelligence community.

The effect:
a) Emboldening Russia to interfere again
b) Reducing the effectiveness of American intelligence.
c) Harmed election security in the United States.

"Article II allows me to do whatever I want,” Trump

"Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president,”

Of course the Constitution doesn't say that.

Why this matters- Trump is describing a dictatorship not a President whose powers are defined in the Constitution. And Trump has acted accordingly:
a) Breaking the law and withholding funds allocated by Congress to Ukraine
b) Taking money appropriated by Congress for the military to build his wall(again- not paid for by Mexico)
c) Asked a foreign government to announce an investigation into his political rival for his personal political benefit.

"Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president,”

Why this matters- Trump is describing a dictatorship not a President whose powers are defined in the Constitution. And Trump has acted accordingly:
b) Taking money appropriated by Congress for the military to build his wall(again- not paid for by Mexico)
c) Asked a foreign government to announce an investigation into his political rival for his personal political benefit.
You're trying SO HARD little buddy....

20200122_131001.png

“You’re not paying for those tariffs. China’s paying for those tariffs,” the president told an Ohio crowd in August. “Until such time as there is a deal, we will be taxing the hell out of China.

So this lie has destroyed lives- and fucked people over.

J.P. Morgan estimates the average American household will be down $1,000 per year thanks to the newest round of tariffs on Chinese goods.

And that is just what consumers are paying.

Trump trade war with China has cost 300,000 U.S. jobs, Moody's estimates

Although U.S. unemployment may be at its lowest level in nearly 50 years, the jobless rate would be even lower if not for the U.S.-China trade war, Moody's Analytics said in a recent analysis.

The data speaks for itself — the trade war is having a serious negative impact on the U.S. economy," Deutsche Bank economist Torsten Slok said in a note to investors this week. That impact includes a drop in firms planning capital expenditures in the next three to six months, falling CEO and business confidence, and a decline in job openings.

The White House's imposition of tariffs on hundreds of billions worth of Chinese imports has resulted in 300,000 fewer jobs being created and reduced U.S. gross domestic product by an estimated 0.3%, Moody's Analytics' chief economist Mark Zandi said in the report.

Tracking the Economic Impact of Tariffs
  • Tariffs imposed so far by the Trump administration are estimated to reduce long-run GDP by 0.26 percent, wages by 0.16 percent, and employment by 198,700 full-time equivalent jobs.
  • The administration’s outstanding threats to impose additional tariffs would, if acted upon, further reduce GDP by 0.24 percent, wages by 0.17 percent, and employment by 184,200 full-time equivalent jobs.
  • The negative economic effects of imposed, threatened, and retaliatory tariffs threaten nearly a third of the projected long-term economic gains from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

On a personal level, I know American companies that have eliminated positions due to the tariff war with China, and I know others who have shifted production from the United States to other countries because of Trump's tariffs on steel.

"Trade Wars are good and easy to win.

Trump imposed Steel and Aluminum tariffs in 2017- and they are still in place. The Trade war continues- clearly not 'easy' to win.

The result is that American companies are paying more for steel and aluminum- not just foreign steel and aluminum- domestic steel and aluminum prices have gone up too.

The Unexpected Side Effects of Trump’s Trade War

Farm income is down, and equipment prices are sky-high.

Some large equipment manufacturers, including John Deere and Caterpillar, announced almost immediately after the tariffs were implemented last summer that they would raise their prices to adjust for the higher price of steel and aluminum imports. It’s not just large manufacturers, though—small, locally based equipment manufacturers have also had to raise prices or look elsewhere for steel. In Montana, a horse-trailer manufacturer was forced to hike prices by about 20 percent last summer because of the tariffs. Bank of America Merrill Lynch downgraded John Deere’s stock in February, citing “a real risk to farm equipment demand” if the trade war continues.

Many farmers are precluded from buying new agricultural equipment because of a combination of higher prices and lower profits. But that puts them in a catch-22. Farmers replace their equipment only every five to seven years. Those who were going to replace it this year and now can’t afford to are forced to repair it instead. And because steel costs are up, so too are the costs of replacement parts.

“When commodities aren’t being sold, farmers don’t have cash,” says Vernon Schmidt, the executive vice president of the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association. Schmidt works with specialized-equipment manufacturers, not tractor and combine producers. And, he said, the tariffs are affecting the manufacturers he works with in much the same way.

Though there isn’t comprehensive data on how much higher farm-equipment costs are this season, both farmers and equipment dealers around the country told me that tariffs have been driving up prices significantly. That’s borne out by the Federal Reserve’s most recent “Beige Book,” an anecdotal survey of current national economic conditions in each of the Federal Reserve’s 12 districts. In the report, released earlier this month, farmers in the St. Louis district told their local Federal Reserve Bank that they’re seeing “low commodity prices and rising input costs strain farm incomes.” The Reserve also found that manufacturers are still concerned about “higher costs due to tariffs, and ongoing trade policy uncertainty.”

Though in many places the price of steel has steadied and even dropped, farmers are still seeing high prices on equipment that’s already been made. In anticipation of tariffs rising after the latest round of trade negotiations, in January, many manufacturers told the Reserve that they’re importing more materials now. That could mean prices will continue to be passed to consumers even if the trade war ends.

The Unexpected Side Effects of Trump’s Trade War

So this is a collection of major Trump lies- certainly not all of them- and I haven't bothered with the dozens of lies he makes daily and weekly- you know like claiming credit for Veterans choice even though that was past by John McCain.

You're trying SO HARD little buddy....

View attachment 301904
Oh sorry- I thought for once you had a serious thread.

I didn't realize you just trolling as usual.

No- American taxpayers are paying for it. I am paying for it. Our military is paying for it.

I see you don't want to actually discuss Trump's lies and just have your head firmly up his ass.

No real big surprise.

I see you don't want to actually discuss Trump's lies and just have your head firmly up his ass.

No real big surprise.
When you manage to post a lie that actually has a negative impact on our lives I'll chime in. Until then I'll just sit back and watch you list your emotional talking points.

Trump lied to God when he took three wives and divorced two of them...

You asked me if he committed any bigger lie and lying to God about Death until they part is a big damn lie...

( As Grandfather get ready to write back just note I am just answering your question and know Trump lies and so does every man when asked by their wife " Honey am I still beautiful " ... )

When you manage to post a lie that actually has a negative impact on our lives I'll chime in. Until then I'll just sit back and watch you list your emotional talking points.

you mean like "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman'? That kind of lie that had no impact on you?
It did not. Impeaching Clinton was stupid.

His conduct was ridiculous but not a crime. Lying about getting a blow job under oath was obviously a crime but it was a crime uncovered on a fishing expedition.

Who you vote for is your business. How you rationalize your decision is of no consequence to anyone else.

The Left don’t really care about those “exaggeration lies”. What really pisses the left off are his truth bombs, exposing the hypocrisy and corruption of the Dems. President Trump tells it like it is, that’s why normal people love him, and the abnormals can’t stand him.

The Dems will do anything to stay in power in order to fill their pockets, like the Bidens. They can’t stand it when President Trump exposes that truth.

No real big surprise.

Everything I have posted has had more impact on the lives of Americans than claiming that Obamacare would save everyone money.

But you have your head so firmly up Trump's ass, you just excuse any of his lies.

The Left don’t really care about those “exaggeration lies”. What really pisses the left off are his truth bombs, exposing the hypocrisy and corruption of the Dems. President Trump tells it like it is, that’s why normal people love him, and the abnormals can’t stand him.

The Dems will do anything to stay in power in order to fill their pockets, like the Bidens. They can’t stand it when President Trump exposes that truth.

Trump has the same relationship with Truth as Putin does.

Meanwhile the Trump family continues to line fill their pockets from the dividends of Trump being President.

Uh huh.
I had the feeling you had white uncombed hair and dress like a clown.

I'd suggest you don't look in the mirror as you type...
Does your country miss it’s handout from the USA?

What handout?
The US gives billions away to other nations and international entities.

We're a nation that gives also. Almost as much per head of population as the US (I'm from NZ but live in Aus, which gives $30 more per head of population) than the US)

List of development aid country donors - Wikipedia

Uh huh.
I had the feeling you had white uncombed hair and dress like a clown.

I'd suggest you don't look in the mirror as you type...
Does your country miss it’s handout from the USA?

What handout?
The US gives billions away to other nations and international entities.

We're a nation that gives also. Almost as much per head of population as the US (I'm from NZ but live in Aus, which gives $30 more per head of population) than the US)

List of development aid country donors - Wikipedia
How many heads do you have compared to the US?

Forum List

Back