Trump likely to outperform polls in all 5 states tonight

:lmao:

:lol: You realize you're talking about a bunch of liberal states, right? Trump is winning in liberal states with relatively small Republican populations. And you take that as some kind of sign about the overall party?

Man, you really are one stupid fucking bloody twat. And no, you can't complain about the way I talk to you, because you support Trump. He calls you worse on a daily basis.

AHAHAHAHA only 2 post later my prediction comes true ^^^ :laugh:

Truth hurts, don't it?
How many states has Cruz Won.......................versus Trump.................and how many of those states are in the DEEP RED SOUTH................................

Cruz is losing.................Cruz cannot get to 1237..............

Now Trump needs less than 50% of the remaining delegates..........that is considering that in Pennsylvania the 54 delegates will go to Cruz that are UNBOUND.......no guarantee of that......................

Do you see that light at the end of the tunnel.....................coming towards you..........

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Blah, blah, blah. This is what you need to understand: IQ is thicker than partisanship. Trump is a fucking idiot. Trump supporters are fucking idiots. In a general election, Trump will lose states where the average IQ is greater than 72. Maryland will never go to Trump in a general election. It will never happen. It. Will. Never. Happen. There is a better chance of the General Assembly passing a bill that outlaws the crab harvest for the next 10 years. There's a better chance of the people of Maryland being okay with that bill, too. And trust me, there's no way we're giving up our crabs.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

People really abuse Yoda memes. He deserves better.

I think its pretty clear now Its either the party gets behind Trump or they lose congress and presidency.

:lmao:

Seems obvious voters didnt care for the kasich/cruz liberal deal.

:lol: You realize you're talking about a bunch of liberal states, right? Trump is winning in liberal states with relatively small Republican populations. And you take that as some kind of sign about the overall party?

Man, you really are one stupid fucking bloody twat. And no, you can't complain about the way I talk to you, because you support Trump. He calls you worse on a daily basis.

Truth hurts, don't it?
How many states has Cruz Won.......................versus Trump.................and how many of those states are in the DEEP RED SOUTH................................

Now Trump needs less than 50% of the remaining delegates..........that is considering that in Pennsylvania the 54 delegates will go to Cruz that are UNBOUND.......no guarantee of that......................

Do you see that light at the end of the tunnel.....................coming towards you..........

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Blah, blah, blah. This is what you need to understand: IQ is thicker than partisanship. Trump is a fucking idiot. Trump supporters are fucking idiots. In a general election, Trump will lose states where the average IQ is greater than 72. Maryland will never go to Trump in a general election. It will never happen. It. Will. Never. Happen. There is a better chance of the General Assembly passing a bill that outlaws the crab harvest for the next 10 years. There's a better chance of the people of Maryland being okay with that bill, too. And trust me, there's no way we're giving up our crabs.

Trump is worth billions, he probably tips more than you earn in a year. Get back to us when you achieve even a fraction of his success. :laugh:

As far as the other 54 of Pa's delegates going to cruz, that aint happening. i suspect cruz will end up with very few of them, especially after trump wins Indiana

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 2m2 minutes ago

Among 54 PA *uncommitted* delegates, 16 lean Trump, another 19 for district winner (i.e. mostly Trump).

He's smoking their asses today

So now you're cool with the gay buttseks?
Are you going Liberal tonight.....you are starting to sound like one..............

Perhaps you need to take you ass kicking like a man........

Poor thing.

I disagree with the gay buttseks, but I will die to defend your right to gay buttseks.
LOL.......................Perhaps you will figure out that I stated you have butt hurt and are trying to find someone to cry with......Perhaps another Cruz butt hurt poster will show up and make you feel better about your candidate getting his ass kicked tonight.......

I would also argue cruz has only won states where a rep will win no matter what and he is only a regional candidate, where trump is doing well in all regions.

I'm just curious about what your excuse is going to be when Trump loses the general (if Trump is nominated)? Voter fraud? Founding fathers created a corrupt system? Bad oysters caused food poisoning?

As far as the other 54 of Pa's delegates going to cruz, that aint happening. i suspect cruz will end up with very few of them, especially after trump wins Indiana

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 2m2 minutes ago

Among 54 PA *uncommitted* delegates, 16 lean Trump, another 19 for district winner (i.e. mostly Trump).
I'll believe it when I see it after how it has gone down in other states...............If he gets most of them then that would pretty much put him easily to the magic number.

Are you going Liberal tonight.....you are starting to sound like one..............

Poor thing.

I disagree with the gay buttseks, but I will die to defend your right to gay buttseks.
LOL.......................Perhaps you will figure out that I stated you have butt hurt and are trying to find someone to cry with......Perhaps another Cruz butt hurt poster will show up and make you feel better about your candidate getting his ass kicked tonight.......

You really think I'm a Cruz butthurt poster? Cruz doesn't have butthurt posters because Cruz isn't down with the buttseks.

I would also argue cruz has only won states where a rep will win no matter what and he is only a regional candidate, where trump is doing well in all regions.

I'm just curious about what your excuse is going to be when Trump loses the general (if Trump is nominated)? Voter fraud? Founding fathers created a corrupt system? Bad oysters caused food poisoning?
People like you continue to say how shitty he is doing.........yet then you support a candidate that has millions less in total votes......

You say he sucks...........so what does that make the others look like......................by your rules of course.........and as I've already stated he has millions more votes than Romney had at this time....................

The GOP has chosen 2 losers in a row....and suddenly LOSERS need to decide when they have a losing streak going........sorry.......going to the bull pen.

Poor thing.

You really think I'm a Cruz butthurt poster? Cruz doesn't have butthurt posters because Cruz isn't down with the buttseks.

Who the hell do you support.....................

Perhaps the CROOKED AS HELL candidate Hillary...................is that your girl.................poor thing..........such a shitty choice.......

Truth hurts, don't it?

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

People really abuse Yoda memes. He deserves better.
Hate to break it to you..........He's a fictional character.......

:itsok:

I have yet to make any excuses so far for Trump in any of his loses even in rigged states. If he loses then i will know i did my best.

People like you continue to say how shitty he is doing.........yet then you support a candidate that has millions less in total votes......

You say he sucks...........so what does that make the others look like......................by your rules of course.........and as I've already stated he has millions more votes than Romney had at this time....................

The GOP has chosen 2 losers in a row....and suddenly LOSERS need to decide when they have a losing streak going........sorry.......going to the bull pen.

Oh no, you misunderstand. I've never said that Trump is doing shitty. Trump is doing great. My beef is that Trump will not do great as President. Just like Clinton is doing great right now, but will not do great as President.

I'm backing the only guy who actually has the competence to be a good President. And it just so happens that he is the only guy who has the ability to defeat Clinton in November. Simple as that.

Oh no, you misunderstand. I've never said that Trump is doing shitty. Trump is doing great. My beef is that Trump will not do great as President. Just like Clinton is doing great right now, but will not do great as President.

I'm backing the only guy who actually has the competence to be a good President. And it just so happens that he is the only guy who has the ability to defeat Clinton in November. Simple as that.
and........................would that be Mr. I WON ONE STATE KASICH.......................Really.

and........................would that be Mr. I WON ONE STATE KASICH.......................Really.

Did I say Kasich? No, I didn't. But see, how even you recognized that he's the only one who is competent to be President, and can beat Clinton? I'm glad that we've come to this understanding and I look forward to joining with you in solidarity of support for John Kasich as President of the United States.

Did I say Kasich? No, I didn't. But see, how even you recognized that he's the only one who is competent to be President, and can beat Clinton? I'm glad that we've come to this understanding and I look forward to joining with you in solidarity of support for John Kasich as President of the United States.
Nope......................You are full of it................so spit it the hell out man............we are down to Bernie..............or Libertarian..........

spit it out..............

Nope......................You are full of it................so spit it the hell out man............we are down to Bernie..............or Libertarian..........

*facepalm*

Kasich.

*facepalm*

Kasich.
Oh well I skipped past your post after you said Did I say Kasich......No.........................been a long day..........

You will not get my support...............EVER..............he hasn't won shit and if they do that they can kiss my ass and so can you..............He shouldn't even be in the race anymore.

he hasn't won shit and if they do that they can kiss my ass and so can you..............He shouldn't even be in the race anymore.

I told you, I'm not down with the buttseks. But if what you say is true, Trump and Kasich have something in common. Trump shouldn't be in the race. Never should have been.

A half-trained monkey could do a better job than W Bush and Obama, so what do we have to lose as long as the corporate crony network gets demolished?

As long as that happens, I dont care if Trump kills a baby on life TV, cuts out its heart and eats it while drinking its blood as he gets sexual gratification from a rabid squirrel.

BUST UP THE CORPORATE CRONY NETWORK; NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! ! !

Bottom line tonight is Trump out-performed the polls in every state and i think he wil easily win in Indiana.

Forum List

Back