Trump likely to outperform polls in all 5 states tonight

I think its pretty clear now Its either the party gets behind Trump or they lose congress and presidency.

:lmao:

Seems obvious voters didnt care for the kasich/cruz liberal deal.

:lol: You realize you're talking about a bunch of liberal states, right? Trump is winning in liberal states with relatively small Republican populations. And you take that as some kind of sign about the overall party?

Man, you really are one stupid fucking bloody twat. And no, you can't complain about the way I talk to you, because you support Trump. He calls you worse on a daily basis.

AHAHAHAHA only 2 post later my prediction comes true ^^^ :laugh:

Truth hurts, don't it?

He will lose all five of these states in the general election
Perhaps.........it is in Dark Blue States.................How many of those states would Cruz win.............................

Before today.............Trump had over 2 Million more votes than Romney.........at this time.............but Romney was acceptable because he had the Establishment brand on his ass.................Trump doesn't have that brand...............and the establishment is pissed off over it...............GOOD.

I think its pretty clear now Its either the party gets behind Trump or they lose congress and presidency.

:lol: You realize you're talking about a bunch of liberal states, right? Trump is winning in liberal states with relatively small Republican populations. And you take that as some kind of sign about the overall party?

Man, you really are one stupid fucking bloody twat. And no, you can't complain about the way I talk to you, because you support Trump. He calls you worse on a daily basis.

Truth hurts, don't it?
How many states has Cruz Won.......................versus Trump.................and how many of those states are in the DEEP RED SOUTH................................

Cruz is losing.................Cruz cannot get to 1237..............

Now Trump needs less than 50% of the remaining delegates..........that is considering that in Pennsylvania the 54 delegates will go to Cruz that are UNBOUND.......no guarantee of that......................

Do you see that light at the end of the tunnel.....................coming towards you..........

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

I never complain about how im talked about, afterall, i consider people who swallow the feces of a few billionaires supporting cruz to be idiots, so i need to be abble to take it as well. these states went big for trump and including NY they were all states where kasich should have doone much better.

So far he's winning by more than 50% in every state by the vote..........Over 60% in 4 out of 5 states......

What we aren't seeing is the delegates like in Pennsylvania............54 delegates UNBOUND..............The State just voted for delegates.................and they weren't even designated to which candidate they would choose on the ballet................Wonderful isn't it.......because we would have taken all or nearly all of them if it was decided by the vote...

But Hey...........the public got to vote for a small portion of the delegates.........the rest they probably don't even know who the fuck they are..............What a wonderful process...................SO AMERICAN.........and SO SELECTED BY THE PEOPLE......LOL

Careful the Cruz fans will call you a whiner for pointing out how rigged it is.
I don't care..........they deserve it..............because the system is screwed up and they know it................There is no telling how many of those delegates will go to Trump..............Cruz is getting his ass kicked by the popular vote...........but may very well get more delegates because of the way it is set up..........Set up...............correct words.........

Even though...........Trump needs 310 delegates out of 651 to hit the magic number..............Which is now less than 50%.

:rock:

Just make sure to listen to Mark Levin's show tomorrow because he's going to have a meltdown.

he may demand a bigger payoff from cruz.

Truth hurts, don't it?
How many states has Cruz Won.......................versus Trump.................and how many of those states are in the DEEP RED SOUTH................................

Now Trump needs less than 50% of the remaining delegates..........that is considering that in Pennsylvania the 54 delegates will go to Cruz that are UNBOUND.......no guarantee of that......................

Do you see that light at the end of the tunnel.....................coming towards you..........

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Is The Donald winning all these States tonight? Yes or no? Pronto, I want to go to the bed :popcorn:

Truth hurts, don't it?

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Is The Donald winning all these States tonight? Yes or no? Pronto, I want to go to the bed :popcorn:
He's smoking their asses today.....................so yes he is winning and winning big.................

Sleep tight...........LOL

Truth hurts, don't it?

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Blah, blah, blah. This is what you need to understand: IQ is thicker than partisanship. Trump is a fucking idiot. Trump supporters are fucking idiots. In a general election, Trump will lose states where the average IQ is greater than 72. Maryland will never go to Trump in a general election. It will never happen. It. Will. Never. Happen. There is a better chance of the General Assembly passing a bill that outlaws the crab harvest for the next 10 years. There's a better chance of the people of Maryland being okay with that bill, too. And trust me, there's no way we're giving up our crabs.

Truth hurts, don't it?

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

He's smoking their asses today.....................so yes he is winning and winning big.................

Good stuff! Sounds like Ted Cruz and John Kasich with the smoked asses, well they won't be sitting down for a week or something :party:

Gute Nacht :smile:

Starting to get down to the nitty gritty now! :biggrin:

Truth hurts, don't it?

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Blah, blah, blah. This is what you need to understand: IQ is thicker than partisanship. Trump is a fucking idiot. Trump supporters are fucking idiots. In a general election, Trump will lose states where the average IQ is greater than 72. Maryland will never go to Trump in a general election. It will never happen. It. Will. Never. Happen. There is a better chance of the General Assembly passing a bill that outlaws the crab harvest for the next 10 years. There's a better chance of the people of Maryland being okay with that bill, too. And trust me, there's no way we're giving up our crabs.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

I would also argue cruz has only won states where a rep will win no matter what and he is only a regional candidate, where trump is doing well in all regions.

He will lose all five of these states in the general election

Riiiight and if Cruz had won them

Truth hurts, don't it?

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh:

Truth hurts, don't it?

CNnefwDWUAAAo5r.jpg

Good stuff! Sounds like Ted Cruz and John Kasich with the smoked asses, well they won't be sitting down for a week or something :party:

Gute Nacht :smile:
You have a Great Night Lucy............:night:

Forum List

Back