Trump likely to outperform polls in all 5 states tonight

my biggest surprise is MD. Last poll i saw there had trump at 41% and he is blowing that out of the water. PA was 46% and he will top that by at least 10%

Probably more. No surprise here. I figure it will be a very very happy night for the trump clan.

Ted has been annihilated. Took it like a champ.

10b017_97b9484e7e7d4811984ca08e46517cb2.gif

NY-Daily-News-Drop-Dead-Ted-620x800.jpg

tumblr_o55uobyciM1uxxqdwo1_250.gif

Jennifer #Trump2016 Retweeted
Erika Masonhall ‏@ErikaMasonhall 7m7 minutes ago
.@chucktodd on MSNBC: "This is turning into Trump having not just a narrow path but a clear path to this nomination"

Na. He needs Indiana. He gets that then it's done with no convention mess.

I think he will win Indiana, most likely by a large margin after tonight. People are already confused as to who to vote for with cruz/kasich and alot of them wont bother to show up now.

Looks like DE and RI will be 60+ for Trump.

waiting for trumps press conference i happened to hear brit hume pretty much agree with me. the capitulation has begun.

So far he's winning by more than 50% in every state by the vote..........Over 60% in 4 out of 5 states......

What we aren't seeing is the delegates like in Pennsylvania............54 delegates UNBOUND..............The State just voted for delegates.................and they weren't even designated to which candidate they would choose on the ballet................Wonderful isn't it.......because we would have taken all or nearly all of them if it was decided by the vote...

But Hey...........the public got to vote for a small portion of the delegates.........the rest they probably don't even know who the fuck they are..............What a wonderful process...................SO AMERICAN.........and SO SELECTED BY THE PEOPLE......LOL

So far he's winning by more than 50% in every state by the vote..........Over 60% in 4 out of 5 states......

What we aren't seeing is the delegates like in Pennsylvania............54 delegates UNBOUND..............The State just voted for delegates.................and they weren't even designated to which candidate they would choose on the ballet................Wonderful isn't it.......because we would have taken all or nearly all of them if it was decided by the vote...

But Hey...........the public got to vote for a small portion of the delegates.........the rest they probably don't even know who the fuck they are..............What a wonderful process...................SO AMERICAN.........and SO SELECTED BY THE PEOPLE......LOL

Careful the Cruz fans will call you a whiner for pointing out how rigged it is.

After tonight Trump should put alot of pressure on the corrupt GOP PA party. they will look like fools giving any delegates to cruz or kasich. Trump looks to top 60% in CT as well

I don't care..........they deserve it..............because the system is screwed up and they know it................There is no telling how many of those delegates will go to Trump..............Cruz is getting his ass kicked by the popular vote...........but may very well get more delegates because of the way it is set up..........Set up...............correct words.........

Even though...........Trump needs 310 delegates out of 651 to hit the magic number..............Which is now less than 50%.

:rock:

After tonight Trump should put alot of pressure on the corrupt GOP PA party. they will look like fools giving any delegates to cruz or kasich. Trump looks to top 60% in CT as well

Get ready for the spin that none of the states Trump won today are winnable in the general election hence his victories are meaningless.

The establishment has made it clear.........they will stop him by any means..............they have proven it time and time again...............

Lovely having 7 states that don't even have voters vote for the candidate..........but it's ................

the rules..........the rules.......the rules..........the rules..............and on and on again............refusing to say that the rules are

rigged............rigged...........rigged............rigged...........

I think its pretty clear now Its either the party gets behind Trump or they lose congress and presidency.

:lmao:

Seems obvious voters didnt care for the kasich/cruz liberal deal.

:lol: You realize you're talking about a bunch of liberal states, right? Trump is winning in liberal states with relatively small Republican populations. And you take that as some kind of sign about the overall party?

Man, you really are one stupid fucking bloody twat. And no, you can't complain about the way I talk to you, because you support Trump. He calls you worse on a daily basis.

I don't care..........they deserve it..............because the system is screwed up and they know it................There is no telling how many of those delegates will go to Trump..............Cruz is getting his ass kicked by the popular vote...........but may very well get more delegates because of the way it is set up..........Set up...............correct words.........

Even though...........Trump needs 310 delegates out of 651 to hit the magic number..............Which is now less than 50%.

:rock:

Just make sure to listen to Mark Levin's show tomorrow because he's going to have a meltdown.

I think its pretty clear now Its either the party gets behind Trump or they lose congress and presidency.

:lmao:

Seems obvious voters didnt care for the kasich/cruz liberal deal.

:lol: You realize you're talking about a bunch of liberal states, right? Trump is winning in liberal states with relatively small Republican populations. And you take that as some kind of sign about the overall party?

Man, you really are one stupid fucking bloody twat. And no, you can't complain about the way I talk to you, because you support Trump. He calls you worse on a daily basis.

AHAHAHAHA only 2 post later my prediction comes true ^^^ :laugh:

Forum List

Back