Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Trump is correct: Only a country of babies would try to erase their history because their feelings are hurt. That's what we're doing.
Does Germany have statues of Hitler ? Why should we "idolize" these southern traitors?

I have a question... where have you zealots been for the last 100+ years? Why all of the sudden now?
Republican racism has raised it's ugly head again That's one reason ,,,and now also belief that the president is a racist too
Racist Bannon going down markets coming back

IDK how we can get past the humiliation and embarrassment of electing such a creature to anything, much less president! I knew he had support, but it's obvious we have a lot more of these secret bigots who loved his hate-filled rants and prognostications if something wasn't done about illegal immigration! We see he's exposed himself for the bigot and racist animal he is and it's causing rifts with family and friends! I had a college roommate I've been close to for 40 years and he came out as a supporter who wears his Trump T-shirt with pride! After this, I haven't heard anything from him and heaven knows I'm not going to go looking for him! He's got to be feeling some shame! Hard to believe he's a Mensa member, speaks several languages, and heads a software team dealing with computers! I guess intelligence has little to nothing to do with 'common sense!' :bang3: :argue: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Trump is correct: Only a country of babies would try to erase their history because their feelings are hurt. That's what we're doing.
Does Germany have statues of Hitler ? Why should we "idolize" these southern traitors?

I have a question... where have you zealots been for the last 100+ years? Why all of the sudden now?
Republican racism has raised it's ugly head again That's one reason ,,,and now also belief that the president is a racist too

Trump still has support so this charade will continue for a little while longer! Steve Bannon's been fired, but as long as Trump's in the OVAL Office, we're still going to be "whistling Dixie" until he's removed or resigns! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Trump still has support so this charade will continue for a little while longer! Steve Bannon's been fired, but as long as Trump's in the OVAL Office, we're still going to be "whistling Dixie" until he's removed or resigns! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:
Maybe give Hanitty the job or Limbaugh Or his son ?

IDK how we can get past the humiliation and embarrassment of electing such a creature to anything, much less president! I knew he had support, but it's obvious we have a lot more of these secret bigots who loved his hate-filled rants and prognostications if something wasn't done about illegal immigration! We see he's exposed himself for the bigot and racist animal he is and it's causing rifts with family and friends! I had a college roommate I've been close to for 40 years and he came out as a supporter who wears his Trump T-shirt with pride! After this, I haven't heard anything from him and heaven knows I'm not going to go looking for him! He's got to be feeling some shame! Hard to believe he's a Mensa member, speaks several languages, and heads a software team dealing with computers! I guess intelligence has little to nothing to do with 'common sense!' :bang3: :argue: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:
The election of Trump will go down as the low point in modern American politics

Maybe give Hanitty the job or Limbaugh Or his son ?

Just what we need, a couple more HS/College dropouts trying to run things! :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :cuckoo:

The election of Trump will go down as the low point in modern American politics

No, the low point for most is being invited to one of your crisco disco's.

Trumps election doesn't even come close.

Let's be a little more clear. These groups have different agendas and ideas but there is one underling principle that drives them all. The belief in white supremacy.

'The president let a Jew steal his daughter': White nationalist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he's disgusted to see Jared Kushner with Ivanka as he predicts MORE people are going to die
  • Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message
  • 'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said
  • 'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said
  • Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'
  • 'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said
  • A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
  • But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'

Read more: Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

Trump disagrees with their views. He always has. You are just proving the Right's point.

That's certainly not evident in his behavior.

His daughter and granchildren are Jewish. He's not a nazi sympathizer. He is pro-Israel. He said he has no problem with transexuals using whichever bathroom the prefer on his properties. Here's Trump disavowing Duke and Pat Buchanan, while praising Jesse Jackson way back in 2000

trump denounces david doke 2001 - Bing video

He is not a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK. He's disagrees with them and has repeatedly said so for years. He left the Reform Party over this issue.

Yep, that must be why the supremacists feel vindicated by the president's statements.

View attachment 144408

David Duke represents the views of David Duke.

If I say you're a silly little annoying bug, does that make you a silly little annoying bug?

Using you're logic it must, right?

Someone hand me a fly swatted........

STAT!

Just seven months into his presidency, Trump appears to have achieved a status usually reserved for the final months of a term.

In many ways, the Trump presidency never got off the ground: The president’s legislative agenda is going nowhere, his relations with foreign leaders are frayed, and his approval rating with the American people never enjoyed the honeymoon period most newly elected presidents do. Pundits who are sympathetic toward, or even neutral on, the president keep hoping that the next personnel move—the appointment of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, say, or the long-rumored-but-never-delivered departure of Steve Bannon—will finally get the White House in gear.

But what if they, and many other people, are thinking about it wrong? Maybe the reality is not that the Trump presidency has never gotten started. It’s that he’s already reached his lame-duck period. For most presidents, that comes in the last few months of a term. For Trump, it appears to have arrived early, just a few months into his term. The president did always brag that he was a fast learner.

Who knows when the lame-duck period began. Was it on January 21, when Trump’s administration tried to argue, against all evidence, that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history? Or the next day, when Kellyanne Conway introduced the world to “alternative facts”? Was it when Trump fired FBI Director James Comey? Was it the days-long slow reveal on Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016? Or did it come on Tuesday, when Trump stepped to a lectern in Trump Tower and delivered a strange de facto defense of white nationalism?

Whatever the turning point, thinking about Trump as a lame-duck president seems a better rubric for making sense of his administration than most. Consider the things that happen in a lame-duck period.

A lame-duck president’s legislative agenda starts to stall out. Members of Congress are just no longer interested in following the president’s lead, especially where it might create a political liability for them. Big bills start to waste away on Capitol Hill, and where a new president would bring both political capital and novelty to bear, a lame duck just doesn’t have the juice. So it is with Trump. His various attempts to repeal and replace Obamacare have all failed, and while he was able to force both houses of Congress to take them back up before, largely through sheer force of will, his more recent pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has indicated he has no interest in heading into the breach once again, and GOP members have largely agreed with him.

Rest: Donald Trump Is a Lame-Duck President
--------------------

Congratulations, conservatives. You put this moron in office. And you're making everyone pay for it now.
Well we're do I start? Paying for it? Our great president is doing a fine job ( except for Syria). I'm sorry you are not aware of the great things that he has done. The fake news media has you messed up no offense. What about all the jobs that have been created? What about how the national debt has gone down. What about the stock market at a record high? Do I need to continue? If you come up with an answer to all those questions that are from a non biased source come talk to me. Have a good day

Well the shit he's pulling now is getting serious.

Not only has he come out and basically said that pigs blood bullets should be used on Muslims, so he's basically come out again and denounced all Muslims in the US, but he's come out and said the statues of Confederates were beautiful, so after trying to avoid denouncing people, then being forced to, then trying to avoid it again, he's literally come out and say "fuck you" to another huge swath of Americans.
At what point did he denounce muslims? The confederate statue isn't a racist thing. The civil war wasn't only over slavery. It was over many things. At what point has President Trump ever said something racist? If he's this big mean racist guy then why would he have people of other races working for his companies making just as much money as everyone else.

Well the shit he's pulling now is getting serious.

Not only has he come out and basically said that pigs blood bullets should be used on Muslims, so he's basically come out again and denounced all Muslims in the US, but he's come out and said the statues of Confederates were beautiful, so after trying to avoid denouncing people, then being forced to, then trying to avoid it again, he's literally come out and say "fuck you" to another huge swath of Americans.
Are you trying to say that those statues are not beautiful pieces of artwork? Really?

And muslims SHOULD be be shot with pigs blood bullets and stabbed with pigs blood knives and buried with a piece of bacon draped across their eyes.

A quick question for all you people defending the white supremacists and Nazis right to rally and have a gathering, saying that their free speech should be protected................

How would you feel about a whole bunch of Muslims having a rally to promote their views on Sharia law?

Sharia law, Nazism, and white supremacy are all repugnant to the ideals of this country.

Wow.. just wow. Boy the school system has served you poorly. Every gain minorities have achieved is due to Republicans. Shit, your bunch founded the KKK and instigated the Civil War.

A quick question for all you people defending the white supremacists and Nazis right to rally and have a gathering, saying that their free speech should be protected................

How would you feel about a whole bunch of Muslims having a rally to promote their views on Sharia law?

Sharia law, Nazism, and white supremacy are all repugnant to the ideals of this country.

Even though all the above are truly evil and vile human beings, if citizens of the United States, they have the same rights as any other citizen.

The freedom of speech does not mean anyone has to listen.

Even though all the above are truly evil and vile human beings, if citizens of the United States, they have the same rights as any other citizen.

Oh......okay.........so in your eyes white supremacists, Nazis and Muslims who support Sharia law are all the same when it comes to free speech? I dare you to tell that to Nazis and white supremacists.

Oh......okay.........so in your eyes white supremacists, Nazis and Muslims who support Sharia law are all the same when it comes to free speech? I dare you to tell that to Nazis and white supremacists.

Holy crap, you know how lame you look posting that.

That's about as weak a response as I've ever seen in this board.

Was raised an Irish Catholic. The KKK don't like us much. Chased them off our and neighboring farms several times when we caught them burning crosses on out property.

Now before you go all butthurt on how we denied them their freedom of speech, THEY WERE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Now, I'm sorry if this triggered you

That's just how it works.

Geez, get this guy!

Funny how the moron in our WH was able to call out by name muslims but unable to do the same for nazis kkkers and racists There were good people there lol

Forum List

Back