Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Well the shit he's pulling now is getting serious.

Not only has he come out and basically said that pigs blood bullets should be used on Muslims, so he's basically come out again and denounced all Muslims in the US, but he's come out and said the statues of Confederates were beautiful, so after trying to avoid denouncing people, then being forced to, then trying to avoid it again, he's literally come out and say "fuck you" to another huge swath of Americans.

Well the shit he's pulling now is getting serious.

Not only has he come out and basically said that pigs blood bullets should be used on Muslims, so he's basically come out again and denounced all Muslims in the US, but he's come out and said the statues of Confederates were beautiful, so after trying to avoid denouncing people, then being forced to, then trying to avoid it again, he's literally come out and say "fuck you" to another huge swath of Americans.

Indeed. The Trump presidency is spiraling out of control in a way that NONE of us expected. Every day it's something more appalling than the last...it's as if he's trying to see just how far he can take being a first class asshole and see if people still support him. It's almost as if he's trolling the country just for fun. Perhaps trolling the country from the oval office is more entertaining than simply retiring and sailing in the mediterranean with his plastic wife.

Just seven months into his presidency, Trump appears to have achieved a status usually reserved for the final months of a term.

In many ways, the Trump presidency never got off the ground: The president’s legislative agenda is going nowhere, his relations with foreign leaders are frayed, and his approval rating with the American people never enjoyed the honeymoon period most newly elected presidents do. Pundits who are sympathetic toward, or even neutral on, the president keep hoping that the next personnel move—the appointment of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, say, or the long-rumored-but-never-delivered departure of Steve Bannon—will finally get the White House in gear.

But what if they, and many other people, are thinking about it wrong? Maybe the reality is not that the Trump presidency has never gotten started. It’s that he’s already reached his lame-duck period. For most presidents, that comes in the last few months of a term. For Trump, it appears to have arrived early, just a few months into his term. The president did always brag that he was a fast learner.

Who knows when the lame-duck period began. Was it on January 21, when Trump’s administration tried to argue, against all evidence, that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history? Or the next day, when Kellyanne Conway introduced the world to “alternative facts”? Was it when Trump fired FBI Director James Comey? Was it the days-long slow reveal on Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016? Or did it come on Tuesday, when Trump stepped to a lectern in Trump Tower and delivered a strange de facto defense of white nationalism?

Whatever the turning point, thinking about Trump as a lame-duck president seems a better rubric for making sense of his administration than most. Consider the things that happen in a lame-duck period.

A lame-duck president’s legislative agenda starts to stall out. Members of Congress are just no longer interested in following the president’s lead, especially where it might create a political liability for them. Big bills start to waste away on Capitol Hill, and where a new president would bring both political capital and novelty to bear, a lame duck just doesn’t have the juice. So it is with Trump. His various attempts to repeal and replace Obamacare have all failed, and while he was able to force both houses of Congress to take them back up before, largely through sheer force of will, his more recent pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has indicated he has no interest in heading into the breach once again, and GOP members have largely agreed with him.

Rest: Donald Trump Is a Lame-Duck President
--------------------

Congratulations, conservatives. You put this moron in office. And you're making everyone pay for it now.
Cool.

Neil Gorsuch was worth 8 years of lame-duckedness. We'll probably get more originalists on the Court and shut down the authoritarian push to erode our rights. Thank Allah/Crom/Kek that Hillary didn't get a pick. The last Clinton in office put RBG on the Court.

He IS in the last months of his 'Presidency', entitled to the 'Lame Duck' title...
lameduck.jpg

To vote for a President due to their Supreme Court pick, is not saying much for the Supreme Court Justices, either they uphold the Constitution or they do not.

Actually the two side are much alike. You're just too much of an idiot to realize you're no different than the neo-Nazis. You Antifa thugs like using terror tactics to scare people. I hope you Antifa faggots and neo-Nazis kill each other at your rallies and riots. America will be a much better place without the lot of all of you.

Well, don't "you Nazi thugs" like using terror too?

Seriously, look at Trump going around trying to bully countries into submission, and look beyond this, using Muslims as a tool for spreading fear in order to get policies in place that limit freedoms. Some people like Trump because they thought he'd be a strong man. Read bully, read someone who uses power to put people "in their place" etc.

Nobody has to "use Muslims as a tool for spreading fear", Muslims do that themselves.

Muslims are murdering people right now in Barcelona, but hey it's so nice Muslims have freedom in Western countries.

Bullshit. This is the very attitude that I'm talking about.

Ever since 9/11 Bush was using Muslims as a way of getting what the right wanted and had lost with the dissolution of the USSR, a new common enemy. And they've done it, and 8 years of Obama couldn't reverse this, but 8 years of right wing propaganda telling everyone how ALL MUSLIMS are bad and evil works wonders.

Muslims are murdering people in Barcelona, sure, but did you see what happened in Iraq in 2003 and for a long period after up until today? No, missed that one. Far, FAR more people died in Iraq than have died in Europe and the US through terror attacks. If you GO TO WAR, what the fuck do you think is going to happen? They'll just roll over and pretend it didn't happen and not fight back?

Fucking hell, you people and your twisting of things, forgetting things, pretending it didn't happen or pretending it's not important, or that you're the good guys and everyone should kiss your ass with the sun shining out of it for doing everyone a favor and being the biggest promoters of Islamic fundamentalism in the world.

And what next? Will you use the "funny" button on this post?

Of course far more people died in Iraq, it's full of Muslims.

You're right, when you go to WAR do you think people won't fight back? Muslims have been at war with the West, and everyone else for that matter, for 1400 years. They've invaded Europe, and were eventually pushed back thanks to the Crusades. They were highjacking ships in the Mediterranean Sea in the early nineteenth century, then President Jefferson sent war ships to deal with them and put them in their place. Our first foreign war after the Revolution was with Islamic terrorists.

Since then they've been fairly dormant because they had no technology. Then came along AK-47s and bombs, since then the Middle East has been a mess. Muslims kill each other for being the wrong brand of batshit crazy Islam. Muslims attack all non-Muslims around them. They attack Jews, they attack Buddhists, they attack Hindu, and they attack Christians.

Look what they did to Lebanon, a once Christian majority nation that was once known as "the Paris of the Middle East", until they welcomed Muslim "refugees" to overrun them. Once they became the minority, Muslims quickly moved to wipe them all out, and now Lebanon is an Islamic shithole.

Then they attacked the US on September 11th. Did you expect us to not fight back after such an attack? As for Saddam and Iraq, we had already been at war with them since something called the Gulf War. Saddam was violating the terms drawn up at the end of that war, such as violating the no-fly zone on a daily basis and not allowing inspectors to go where they needed. I didn't agree with what Bush did in that war, I think we should had carpet bombed the entire country and taken the oil for ourselves as war reparations. Instead Bush tried to give these Islamic savages "democracy" which was and still is a fool's errand and then he gave the oil away for free.

Democracy in the Middle East will always end up leading to a dictatorship anyway, it's what Muslims want. There is no such thing as a Muslim majority country that embraces freedom and diversity. We should stay out of the Middle East and isolate them. Don't allow any immigration from them and let them kill each other. If and when they plot attacks on Western countries, drop bombs on them.

How to twist history to make it fit your agenda 101.

What's the point of replying to this? You're never going to bother looking at the bits of history that are inconvenient, like for example how the Muslims have been at war with the West for 1400 years, yet it was always fought in the Middle East and beyond.

Iraq doesn't exist as a country because the Iraqis went to the West, it become Iraq because the West interfered in Middle Eastern politics.

The crusades weren't fought in London.

When was the last time a Muslim country invaded a Western country? The nearest you'll get in Spain and Austro-Hungarian Empires and that's because they bordered North Africa and the Ottoman Empire. This wasn't travelling thousands and miles to go attack people.

Afghanistan isn't next to the USA, nor is it next to the UK, nor is Iraq, nor is Lebanon, nor is Syria, nor is Libya, nor are all the other Muslim places. The closest Muslim country to the US is probably Morocco or something thousands and thousands of miles away, and yet somehow, it's Muslims fighting with the West and not the West fighting with the Muslims.

I never said the Crusades were fought in London. The Crusades started by French kings that were tired of dealing with the Muslim invasion of all of southern Europe. Islamists took over Spain, parts of France, coastal cities all around the Mediterranean Sea.

You also answered your own question (and contradicted yourself), Muslims did invade Spain, and the Ottoman Empire invaded all of their neighbors: Greece, the entire area around the Black Sea.

Not sure what your point is about Muslims countries not being close to the US is, other than to try to act like they are no threat whatsoever. They most certainly are next to Europe and even in Europe now. London has been taken over by Muslims, and Muslim populations continue to grow in Western European countries that keep letting them in.

You also failed to point out one Muslim country that has tolerance and religious freedom. The only way Islamists were defeated was "by the sword". Appeasement never worked, and never will work. Just ask any Christians from Lebanon.

Well, don't "you Nazi thugs" like using terror too?

Seriously, look at Trump going around trying to bully countries into submission, and look beyond this, using Muslims as a tool for spreading fear in order to get policies in place that limit freedoms. Some people like Trump because they thought he'd be a strong man. Read bully, read someone who uses power to put people "in their place" etc.

Nobody has to "use Muslims as a tool for spreading fear", Muslims do that themselves.

Muslims are murdering people right now in Barcelona, but hey it's so nice Muslims have freedom in Western countries.

Ever since 9/11 Bush was using Muslims as a way of getting what the right wanted and had lost with the dissolution of the USSR, a new common enemy. And they've done it, and 8 years of Obama couldn't reverse this, but 8 years of right wing propaganda telling everyone how ALL MUSLIMS are bad and evil works wonders.

Muslims are murdering people in Barcelona, sure, but did you see what happened in Iraq in 2003 and for a long period after up until today? No, missed that one. Far, FAR more people died in Iraq than have died in Europe and the US through terror attacks. If you GO TO WAR, what the fuck do you think is going to happen? They'll just roll over and pretend it didn't happen and not fight back?

Fucking hell, you people and your twisting of things, forgetting things, pretending it didn't happen or pretending it's not important, or that you're the good guys and everyone should kiss your ass with the sun shining out of it for doing everyone a favor and being the biggest promoters of Islamic fundamentalism in the world.

You're right, when you go to WAR do you think people won't fight back? Muslims have been at war with the West, and everyone else for that matter, for 1400 years. They've invaded Europe, and were eventually pushed back thanks to the Crusades. They were highjacking ships in the Mediterranean Sea in the early nineteenth century, then President Jefferson sent war ships to deal with them and put them in their place. Our first foreign war after the Revolution was with Islamic terrorists.

Since then they've been fairly dormant because they had no technology. Then came along AK-47s and bombs, since then the Middle East has been a mess. Muslims kill each other for being the wrong brand of batshit crazy Islam. Muslims attack all non-Muslims around them. They attack Jews, they attack Buddhists, they attack Hindu, and they attack Christians.

Look what they did to Lebanon, a once Christian majority nation that was once known as "the Paris of the Middle East", until they welcomed Muslim "refugees" to overrun them. Once they became the minority, Muslims quickly moved to wipe them all out, and now Lebanon is an Islamic shithole.

Then they attacked the US on September 11th. Did you expect us to not fight back after such an attack? As for Saddam and Iraq, we had already been at war with them since something called the Gulf War. Saddam was violating the terms drawn up at the end of that war, such as violating the no-fly zone on a daily basis and not allowing inspectors to go where they needed. I didn't agree with what Bush did in that war, I think we should had carpet bombed the entire country and taken the oil for ourselves as war reparations. Instead Bush tried to give these Islamic savages "democracy" which was and still is a fool's errand and then he gave the oil away for free.

Democracy in the Middle East will always end up leading to a dictatorship anyway, it's what Muslims want. There is no such thing as a Muslim majority country that embraces freedom and diversity. We should stay out of the Middle East and isolate them. Don't allow any immigration from them and let them kill each other. If and when they plot attacks on Western countries, drop bombs on them.

What's the point of replying to this? You're never going to bother looking at the bits of history that are inconvenient, like for example how the Muslims have been at war with the West for 1400 years, yet it was always fought in the Middle East and beyond.

Iraq doesn't exist as a country because the Iraqis went to the West, it become Iraq because the West interfered in Middle Eastern politics.

When was the last time a Muslim country invaded a Western country? The nearest you'll get in Spain and Austro-Hungarian Empires and that's because they bordered North Africa and the Ottoman Empire. This wasn't travelling thousands and miles to go attack people.

Afghanistan isn't next to the USA, nor is it next to the UK, nor is Iraq, nor is Lebanon, nor is Syria, nor is Libya, nor are all the other Muslim places. The closest Muslim country to the US is probably Morocco or something thousands and thousands of miles away, and yet somehow, it's Muslims fighting with the West and not the West fighting with the Muslims.

I never said the Crusades were fought in London. The Crusades started by French kings that were tired of dealing with the Muslim invasion of all of southern Europe. Islamists took over Spain, parts of France, coastal cities all around the Mediterranean Sea.

You also answered your own question (and contradicted yourself), Muslims did invade Spain, and the Ottoman Empire invaded all of their neighbors: Greece, the entire area around the Black Sea.

Not sure what your point is about Muslims countries not being close to the US is, other than to try to act like they are no threat whatsoever. They most certainly are next to Europe and even in Europe now. London has been taken over by Muslims, and Muslim populations continue to grow in Western European countries that keep letting them in.

You also failed to point out one Muslim country that has tolerance and religious freedom. The only way Islamists were defeated was "by the sword". Appeasement never worked, and never will work. Just ask any Christians from Lebanon.

No, the crusades weren't about people tired of Muslim invasions of Europe. Where the hell do you make this shit up?

Firstly it was the Spanish that had to deal with the Muslim invasion of the Iberian peninsular. Now, if you were fed up of the Muslims being in the Iberian peninsular, it doesn't make much sense to send troops to JERUSALEM, does it?

They weren't fighting the same people, so you can't make any claim to head off to the east to fight those in the west. The Muslims went into France in 711 and their advance was stopped in 721 and by 759 had basically kicked the Muslims out.

The Crusades started in 1095. That was 340 years AFTER the Muslims were kicked out. You don't go start a war 340 years after you defeated someone, and also attack completely different people.

No, I didn't contradict myself, simply said, you made up something that you think I said which I clearly did not say. I did not say that Muslims didn't fight in Europe. So how could I have contradicted myself? It's like having a debate with someone debating something completely different. Try sticking to WHAT I FUCKING SAID.

And then you go off on one about London becoming Muslim, er... what? London isn't Muslim. You're making up more bullshit again about things you think you know about, but you have no idea.

I failed to point out one Muslim country that has tolerance and religious freedom? Er... you failed to mention who won the Superball in 1854, but fuck it dude, you didn't ask me for a country that had tolerance and religious freedom.

As it happens I can name one, Malaysia. I can also point out that the Muslims in Spain AND the Ottoman Empire were much more tolerant than the Christians who took over. The Spanish kicked out the Jews and the Muslims afterwards, the Ottomans being taken over in what is now Serbia by the Serbs, who went and committed Genocide in the 1990s, among other wars and shit that happened after they had left, in that region, plus the Middle East, holy crap that went to shit after they got kicked out in WW1, didn't it?

But then again I'm not stating that I like Islam or that it's that tolerant at all. So I don't see how I failed to point something out when I didn't actually say I agreed with that. You just, again and again, made shit up that you decided I had said when I did not say it.

The alt right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

Let's be a little more clear. These groups have different agendas and ideas but there is one underling principle that drives them all. The belief in white supremacy.

'The president let a Jew steal his daughter': White nationalist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he's disgusted to see Jared Kushner with Ivanka as he predicts MORE people are going to die
  • Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message
  • 'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said
  • 'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said
  • Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'
  • 'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said
  • A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
  • But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'

Read more: Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

Trump disagrees with their views. He always has. You are just proving the Right's point.

That's certainly not evident in his behavior.

His daughter and granchildren are Jewish. He's not a nazi sympathizer. He is pro-Israel. He said he has no problem with transexuals using whichever bathroom the prefer on his properties. Here's Trump disavowing Duke and Pat Buchanan, while praising Jesse Jackson way back in 2000

trump denounces david doke 2001 - Bing video

He is not a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK. He's disagrees with them and has repeatedly said so for years. He left the Reform Party over this issue.

Yep, that must be why the supremacists feel vindicated by the president's statements.

1708152218-David-Duke-Thanks-Trump-For-Honesty-And-Courage.jpg

'The president let a Jew steal his daughter': White nationalist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he's disgusted to see Jared Kushner with Ivanka as he predicts MORE people are going to die
  • Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message
  • 'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said
  • 'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said
  • Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'
  • 'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said
  • A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
  • But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'

Read more: Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

Trump disagrees with their views. He always has. You are just proving the Right's point.

His daughter and granchildren are Jewish. He's not a nazi sympathizer. He is pro-Israel. He said he has no problem with transexuals using whichever bathroom the prefer on his properties. Here's Trump disavowing Duke and Pat Buchanan, while praising Jesse Jackson way back in 2000

He is not a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK. He's disagrees with them and has repeatedly said so for years. He left the Reform Party over this issue.

It doesn't matter, they will lie in direct response to facts. That is what the Stalinist piles of shit have sunk to. I've watched this Nazi shit Reasonable do that for two days. These are pathological psychopaths. They don't give a fuck about facts, they will plow ahead with their lies figuring they can shout down their victims and drown out and reason or rationality.
They've definitely have a different twist on their message. Like if you can have black gay Mexican pride why not white?

Maybe because blacks, gays and Mexicans don't have the history and legacy that the Klan and nazis do. Maybe because they don't call for genocide of all those not like them.

Stop trying to draw equivalencies. There are none.

It doesn't matter, they will lie in direct response to facts. That is what the Stalinist piles of shit have sunk to. I've watched this Nazi shit Reasonable do that for two days. These are pathological psychopaths. They don't give a fuck about facts, they will plow ahead with their lies figuring they can shout down their victims and drown out and reason or rationality.
They've definitely have a different twist on their message. Like if you can have black gay Mexican pride why not white?

Maybe because blacks, gays and Mexicans don't have the history and legacy that the Klan and nazis do. Maybe because they don't call for genocide of all those not like them.

Not equivalence but simply their right to get together and believe what they want. They do have the right, right? Even if they aren't right.

Watch the video. The supremacists went there ready for trouble. They found it. The world is condemning them as they should. Only the president and you fools believe otherwise.

Except the president and all of us have condemned the supremacists. We just made sure to condemn the other violent rioters as well.

See we oppose all violent hateful bigots. Not Just some of them. And if there were some on our side we would still oppose them.

Yes, you condemn them from one side and support them from the other. There is no equivalency. The counter protesters are not hateful bigots.

You really lied that?

Are you fucking insane?

bloody-300x300.png

View attachment 144348

Nah, you're just an evil motherfucker.

Never again shithead.

Moron we could trade pictures all night......Here's one from your kin....white supremacists in Charlottesville.

Screenshot_2017-08-13_at_10.34.49_PM_t580.png

Difference is, Stalinist traitor, I never defended the Nazi scum, nor lied that they are "peaceful" the way you Stalinists do regarding your terrorist troops.

You wanted a civil war, now you've got one.
We have a civil war now? Which side are you on?

No, the crusades weren't about people tired of Muslim invasions of Europe. Where the hell do you make this shit up?

Firstly it was the Spanish that had to deal with the Muslim invasion of the Iberian peninsular. Now, if you were fed up of the Muslims being in the Iberian peninsular, it doesn't make much sense to send troops to JERUSALEM, does it?

They weren't fighting the same people, so you can't make any claim to head off to the east to fight those in the west. The Muslims went into France in 711 and their advance was stopped in 721 and by 759 had basically kicked the Muslims out.

The Crusades started in 1095. That was 340 years AFTER the Muslims were kicked out. You don't go start a war 340 years after you defeated someone, and also attack completely different people.

No, I didn't contradict myself, simply said, you made up something that you think I said which I clearly did not say. I did not say that Muslims didn't fight in Europe. So how could I have contradicted myself? It's like having a debate with someone debating something completely different. Try sticking to WHAT I FUCKING SAID.

And then you go off on one about London becoming Muslim, er... what? London isn't Muslim. You're making up more bullshit again about things you think you know about, but you have no idea.

I failed to point out one Muslim country that has tolerance and religious freedom? Er... you failed to mention who won the Superball in 1854, but fuck it dude, you didn't ask me for a country that had tolerance and religious freedom.

As it happens I can name one, Malaysia. I can also point out that the Muslims in Spain AND the Ottoman Empire were much more tolerant than the Christians who took over. The Spanish kicked out the Jews and the Muslims afterwards, the Ottomans being taken over in what is now Serbia by the Serbs, who went and committed Genocide in the 1990s, among other wars and shit that happened after they had left, in that region, plus the Middle East, holy crap that went to shit after they got kicked out in WW1, didn't it?

But then again I'm not stating that I like Islam or that it's that tolerant at all. So I don't see how I failed to point something out when I didn't actually say I agreed with that. You just, again and again, made shit up that you decided I had said when I did not say it.

Your ignorance of history is astounding.

Trump is correct: Only a country of babies would try to erase their history because their feelings are hurt. That's what we're doing.
Does Germany have statues of Hitler ? Why should we "idolize" these southern traitors?

I have a question... where have you zealots been for the last 100+ years? Why all of the sudden now?
Republican racism has raised it's ugly head again That's one reason ,,,and now also belief that the president is a racist too

Not equivalence but simply their right to get together and believe what they want. They do have the right, right? Even if they aren't right.
Sure they do.
Getting together is one thing. Equating the way these groups express pride is in no way the same.

Don't they have a right to believe that and get together?

Absolutely they have every right to be assholes.....

However, their new "objective" (given the tacit support that Trump has given them)
is to plan on rallies where they are portrayed as "victims"......which kind of shoots that "supremacy" bullshit right out the window.....but, then, they are not know for their high intellect.

Another example of why nazis are leftists.

Don't they have a right to believe that and get together?

Absolutely they have every right to be assholes.....

However, their new "objective" (given the tacit support that Trump has given them)
is to plan on rallies where they are portrayed as "victims"......which kind of shoots that "supremacy" bullshit right out the window.....but, then, they are not know for their high intellect.

Or just retarded logic.

Forum List

Back