Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

The alt right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

Let's be a little more clear. These groups have different agendas and ideas but there is one underling principle that drives them all. The belief in white supremacy.

'The president let a Jew steal his daughter': White nationalist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he's disgusted to see Jared Kushner with Ivanka as he predicts MORE people are going to die
  • Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message
  • 'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said
  • 'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said
  • Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'
  • 'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said
  • A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
  • But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'

Read more: Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

Trump disagrees with their views. He always has. You are just proving the Right's point.
Trump defends them. Their right to be aholes. Me too.

And about Robert e Lee. Fuck him. I prefer generals who win wars.

[

The real "test" will be when the ex military advisers currently surrounding Trump, begin to resign.

You vile filth have used every tactic you could in your coup. You finally think you found one that will work.

I don't think it will, I think your civil war is going to backfire on you.

I hate Nazis, and that includes you.
You "hate Nazis".....as much as you hate anyone Left of Attila the Hun? I think not.

I certainly hate what you Nazis stand for and represent. I don't actually know you, unless you are the bag lady behind the dollar only store in downtown Riverside. (a distinct possibility)

So no, Nazi Pete, I don't actually hate you, just what you represent.

Oh and sploogy, Attila the Hun was an adversary of the Roman empire, he knew nothing of your Beloved Stalin, he neither supported nor opposed the idiocy and evil that you support. History records that he was more interested in building a proper Roman bath than establishing a Laissez Faire market structure.

[

The real "test" will be when the ex military advisers currently surrounding Trump, begin to resign.

You vile filth have used every tactic you could in your coup. You finally think you found one that will work.

I don't think it will, I think your civil war is going to backfire on you.

I hate Nazis, and that includes you.

There is no civil war and there never will be.
Joint Chiefs Denounce Racism After Trump's Comments

Everyone including Trump has denounced racism. That does not mean you Stalinists have won. Your Gestapo had a violent clash with the equal and opposite fringe on Saturday. You Brown Shirts have yet to experience the wrath and fury of the middle, but you will shortly.

Video and pictures from Charlottesville and trump quotes, I predict, are going to figure heavily in 2018 campaign ads. Why do you think all those GOPrs are getting their condemnation tweets and e-mails out there?

For most vulnerable republicans running for re-election in 2018, they have but a few more months to stand up against the orange charlatan, or be swept up in the derision to soon overcome this administration.

They would be smarter to stand up against you Stalinists.

For Instance, CNN and the other Goebbels of the crooked press publish a thousand pictures of the same retard with a Nazi flag. Is that representative of the crowd that was there? What percentage of people were carrying old glory?

I remember the first Tea Party I went to in 2006, there was some pile of shit with a Nazi flag who I yelled "fuck you" to. The guy next to me said not to worry about that clown, The Los Angeles Times had hired him so they could get pictures to discredit us.

So I wonder, was the asshole with that Nazi flag in Charlottesville working for CNN or Jeff Bezos hate blog? It sure wouldn't surprise me.

The alt right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

Let's be a little more clear. These groups have different agendas and ideas but there is one underling principle that drives them all. The belief in white supremacy.

'The president let a Jew steal his daughter': White nationalist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he's disgusted to see Jared Kushner with Ivanka as he predicts MORE people are going to die
  • Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message
  • 'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said
  • 'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said
  • Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'
  • 'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said
  • A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
  • But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'

Read more: Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

Trump disagrees with their views. He always has. You are just proving the Right's point.

That's certainly not evident in his behavior.

His daughter and granchildren are Jewish. He's not a nazi sympathizer. He is pro-Israel. He said he has no problem with transexuals using whichever bathroom the prefer on his properties. Here's Trump disavowing Duke and Pat Buchanan, while praising Jesse Jackson way back in 2000

trump denounces david doke 2001 - Bing video

He is not a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK. He's disagrees with them and has repeatedly said so for years. He left the Reform Party over this issue.

His daughter and granchildren are Jewish. He's not a nazi sympathizer. He is pro-Israel. He said he has no problem with transexuals using whichever bathroom the prefer on his properties. Here's Trump disavowing Duke and Pat Buchanan, while praising Jesse Jackson way back in 2000

He is not a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK. He's disagrees with them and has repeatedly said so for years. He left the Reform Party over this issue.
But he defended them. That's why I loved hearing that white supremist say he's upset with Trump for turning his daughter over to a Jew. Lol. That's who Trump defends?

I know that's not who hes really defending actually. He's saying whites should be able to March too without being hastled. Have to admit I agree

No, democrats are not BETTER THAN THAT.

I want to think that ALL Americans are better than that... evidence to the contrary.

I used to think so, but no more.

I've watched this pile of shit Reasonable viciously lie in direct response to direct quotes SHOWING that he is lying.

So, I'm turning it right back on him and declaring that he defends Nazis and loves Hitler, despite this being directly contrary to the facts.

Turnabout is fair play.
"and declaring that he defends Nazis and loves Hitler, despite this being directly contrary to the facts"

so you admit that you are lying....:lol: Quelle surprise.

You're dumb as a dog turd, Nazi Pete.

Your fellow Khmer Rouge scum has responded to posts where I quoted Trump condemning the Nazis by claiming Trump refuses to condemn them.

You Stalinist shit piles are pathological liars, so might as well turn it back on that vile little pissant.

He's saying whites should be able to March too without being hastled. Have to admit I agree

Well, not just "whites" but "white SUPREMACISTS".........The implication with that name, really means that NO ONE of a different skin shade is therefore welcomed.

It doesn't matter, they will lie in direct response to facts. That is what the Stalinist piles of shit have sunk to. I've watched this Nazi shit Reasonable do that for two days. These are pathological psychopaths. They don't give a fuck about facts, they will plow ahead with their lies figuring they can shout down their victims and drown out and reason or rationality.

But he defended them. That's why I loved hearing that white supremist say he's upset with Trump for turning his daughter over to a Jew. Lol. That's who Trump defends?

I know that's not who hes really defending actually. He's saying whites should be able to March too without being hastled. Have to admit I agree

I defend their right to march as well. It is their constitutional right. I have no desire to infringe on another's constitutional rights.

It doesn't matter, they will lie in direct response to facts. That is what the Stalinist piles of shit have sunk to. I've watched this Nazi shit Reasonable do that for two days. These are pathological psychopaths. They don't give a fuck about facts, they will plow ahead with their lies figuring they can shout down their victims and drown out and reason or rationality.
They've definitely have a different twist on their message. Like if you can have black gay Mexican pride why not white?

Don't they have a right to believe that and get together?

Absolutely they have every right to be assholes.....

However, their new "objective" (given the tacit support that Trump has given them)
is to plan on rallies where they are portrayed as "victims"......which kind of shoots that "supremacy" bullshit right out the window.....but, then, they are not know for their high intellect.

Aren't what? Beating people? Seriously?

Watch this and listen to their words.
These people deserve to be run out of town.

If a beating is required to send them scampering back into the darkness, so be it.

Beating people into submission is illegal. You can't do it to your wife, kids, or strangers you find repugnant. It is illegal to beat gay people because you find them repugnant, and it is illegal to beat white supremacists because you find them repugnant. There is not a special set of laws for liberals.

Watch the video. The supremacists went there ready for trouble. They found it. The world is condemning them as they should. Only the president and you fools believe otherwise.

Except the president and all of us have condemned the supremacists. We just made sure to condemn the other violent rioters as well.

See we oppose all violent hateful bigots. Not Just some of them. And if there were some on our side we would still oppose them.

Yes, you condemn them from one side and support them from the other. There is no equivalency. The counter protesters are not hateful bigots.

You really lied that?

Are you fucking insane?

bloody-300x300.png

upload_2017-8-17_18-38-30.jpeg

Nah, you're just an evil motherfucker.

Never again shithead.

Forum List

Back