Trump-Loving California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........

For that matter, if we are talking about reparations from descendants of oppressors, to descendants of the oppressed, then the British should then be paying reparations to Americans in general, for the horrific crimes that they committed against us back when we were trying to emerge as a new country.
The Brits granted freedom to American slaves and many of them deserted to the British side. Is that the crime you are referring to ?

No, we are talking about the British Navy kidnapping US sailors off of US flagged ships, and the various depredations you caused during the Revolutionary war.

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........

For that matter, if we are talking about reparations from descendants of oppressors, to descendants of the oppressed, then the British should then be paying reparations to Americans in general, for the horrific crimes that they committed against us back when we were trying to emerge as a new country.
The Brits granted freedom to American slaves and many of them deserted to the British side. Is that the crime you are referring to ?

No, we are talking about the British Navy kidnapping US sailors off of US flagged ships, and the various depredations you caused during the Revolutionary war.

Not to mention the British forcing thousands into forced indentured servitude, British citizens, the Irish, the Scots, etc

Slavery under the guise of criminal punishment

It was common practise in that era. Not really worth wetting yourself over.

Oh......now it was a common practice.......no need to end the British nation over it's role in slavery.....

Oh dear, poor Karen and Chad !

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?
Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

We'll see if they're actually convicted though and/or serve any time.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
I hear Africa is beautiful this time of the year
Why don't you go check it out, let us know what it's like <smirk>
No desire to live among your people.

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?

You can't help but laugh at this.

We laugh at you all the time.

If they have a go-fund-me, I'll be contributing. To them and anyone else who has the balls to stand up to this diversity bullshit.

"Make them normal"? What is that..."your normal" ? You are gay. Fuck off.

Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
When you read the comments on this thread it is clear that there is a long way to go. Equality is not "political" it is a moral imperitive.

According to who ? You ?

Better clean up your own house before you start throwing stones.

You bastards have a long and storied history of oppression throughout the globe.

The racist black DA is one of Soros hand picked Marxist/Racist radicals, you can easily follow their "progress" across America by simply following the dotted line of rioting. I am shocked, not hyperbolically shocked, but genuinely so, that George Soros and his son are not yet dead! Why are they still alive? Jeffery Epstein was easily murdered, why has not America eliminated this ugly fascist from the earth, why has not an F22 swept down out of the clouds and shot this evil fucking man, hero to democrats, out of the sky?

So was everything thing else you are bleating about you moronic jackass.

If they broke the law, then I hope they get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Of course, I also feel the same way regarding every single person who rioted, looted, smashed windows, set cars and buildings on fire, and vandalized churches and synagogues.

We need to have the same standards for everyone.

are mobs pulling down confederate statues committing hate crimes?

are people vandalizing those statues committing hate crimes?

Is whats good for the goose good for the gander?

It's not just the confederate statues that are getting vandalized by Democrats. Check out these two news stories:

DC's Emancipation Memorial, target of protests, was funded by former slaves

A statue of Frederick Douglass was toppled over the Fourth of July weekend, the anniversary of his famous speech

STFU you scum Brit.

The city should be charged with treason for promoting anarchy. Nobody should be allowed to paint anything political on ANY public property. Furthermore, hate crimes are bogus. There should be no such thing as a hate crime.
Nothing political on public property? Like statues of politicians?

Should we talk about your country and its slave history, Thomas?

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

All I can say is just, wow.
Why do you think that I would have a problem with that ? Bring it on.
Meanwhile Wales is ahead of the curve on this.

You do know that there are no winners in a "you are worse than us contest" ?
But, you only talk about the US....why is that? Kinda seems like you don't address your own
countries shortcomings while trying to smear us. Just an observation coming from the country
who committed treason against your country.

Forum List

Back