Trump lying his ass off at the presser now

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Trump just blamed Obama again for the problems in Syria. What a low-life cocksocket scum-bag.

Here are his Tweets from 2013:

"""June 15, 2013: We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO

August 29, 2013: @walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

August 29, 2013: What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

September 1, 2013: President Obama's weakness and indecision may have saved us from doing a horrible and very costly (in more ways than money) attack on Syria!

September 2, 2013: If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.

September 3, 2013: What I am saying is stay out of Syria.

September 5, 2013: The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

September 5, 2013: AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!""""*

*All caps courtesy of Donald Trump Tweet quote, not the O/P.

Trump's 2013 tweets on Syria tell a different story

Last edited:
plus Trump said "the world is a mess and we're going to fix it"

lol the Insane Clown Posse is gonna clean this planet up!

YAY!!!

Trump just blamed Obama again for the problems in Syria. What a low-life cocksocket scum-bag.

June 15, 2013: We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO

August 29, 2013: @walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

August 29, 2013: What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

September 1, 2013: President Obama's weakness and indecision may have saved us from doing a horrible and very costly (in more ways than money) attack on Syria!

September 2, 2013: If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.

September 5, 2013: The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

September 5, 2013: AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

I suggest you change your CAPS LOCK thread title before it gets axed.

Look, your Boy's Goose is Cooked.

Why are you bothering with trolling the forum with TAUNTING type posts based on Innuendo and your Opinion?

It's really a waste of time, and it is going to get you put on an ignore list.

June 15, 2013: We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO

September 5, 2013: AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

Nope, O led us into that hell hole and then sided with rebes and terrorists. You're just delusional.

I suggest you change your CAPS LOCK thread title before it gets axed.

That would be altering the direct quote from Trump, so I asterisked it. Thanks, Lakhota.

Look, your Boy's Goose is Cooked.

Why are you bothering with trolling the forum with TAUNTING type posts based on Innuendo and your Opinion?

It's really a waste of time, and it is going to get you put on an ignore list.

Yes, Trump really has screwed himself this time. I need to add Bannon being dismissed from the NSC to the long list of his "accomplishments" in the last two months, too.

17800463_10212635984884231_5181278028933106215_n.jpg

the country has been in a fucking mess ever since Crawford slobbered "mushroom cloud" and made a little trip to the mid east, and unless you're a brain dead piece of monkey shit you know that.

Forum List

Back