Trump lying his ass off at the presser now

Trump just blamed Obama again for the problems in Syria. What a low-life cocksocket scum-bag.

Here are his Tweets from 2013:

"""June 15, 2013: We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO

August 29, 2013: @walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

August 29, 2013: What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

September 1, 2013: President Obama's weakness and indecision may have saved us from doing a horrible and very costly (in more ways than money) attack on Syria!

September 2, 2013: If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.

September 3, 2013: What I am saying is stay out of Syria.

September 5, 2013: The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

September 5, 2013: AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!""""*

*All caps courtesy of Donald Trump Tweet quote, not the O/P.

Trump's 2013 tweets on Syria tell a different story

In other shocking news…water is wet.

Donald Trump said during the final presidential debate on Wednesday that Syrian President Bashar Assad is "much tougher and much smarter" than President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Trump says Syrian dictator 'is much tougher and much smarter' than Obama and Clinton

stupid sob doesn't know which side of the aisle he's sitting on ...

Fuck Trump.
Assad is smarter and tougher than Clinton and Obama. Despite all their efforts, arming and funding terrorists against him, he's still there.

Trump is right. Obama is a low-life cocksucking scum-bag for allowing this shit to get this bad. I'm so damn glad that worthless POS is finally gone.
We'll be dealing with his failures for years.

Trump is right. Obama is a low-life cocksucking scum-bag for allowing this shit to get this bad. I'm so damn glad that worthless POS is finally gone.

So you're setting yourself up to blame Obama for Trump's failures in the next 2 or 3 years? What a shit eating fool.

Trump just blamed Obama again for the problems in Syria. What a low-life cocksocket scum-bag.

"""June 15, 2013: We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO

August 29, 2013: @walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

August 29, 2013: What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

September 1, 2013: President Obama's weakness and indecision may have saved us from doing a horrible and very costly (in more ways than money) attack on Syria!

September 2, 2013: If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.

September 5, 2013: The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

September 5, 2013: AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!""""*

All of those statements are correct. What's the problem?

The chemical weapons attack happened less than a week after it became official policy to not attack Assad:
U.S. priority on Syria no longer focused on 'getting Assad out': Haley

Assad probably thought, fuck it, there isn't a major power who's going to oppose me, so might as well. Looks like Russia and China are coming to his rescue at the U.N.
Guess Obama was an ass for trusting the Russians. He was the moron that approved the removal of Chemical Weapons by Russia, after the terrorists he hired couldn't topple Assad.

Guess Obama was an ass for trusting the Russians. He was the moron that approved the removal of Chemical Weapons by Russia, after the terrorists he hired couldn't topple Assad.
Thanks-Obama196.jpg

Learn to pay attention:

Trump Hypocrisy: Blaming Syrian Chemical Attack on Obama | Mother ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/.../trump-syria-obama-tweets-hypocrisy-chemical-attac...
23 hours ago - After a grisly chemical attack left dozens of people dead inSyria on Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was quick to ...
Spicer: Syrian chemical attack a 'consequence' of Obama 'weakness ...
www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/politics/syria-chemical-attack-donald-trump-obama/
19 hours ago - US officials: Early belief is that Syrian attack used sarin gas .... Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration; John McCain blamed Trump.
You visited this page on 4/4/17.
Trump Blames Obama for Syria Chemical Attack - Newser
www.newser.com/story/240833/trump-blames-obama-for-syria-chemical-attack.html
9 hours ago - An apparent chemical attack that killed scores of people Tuesday is being called one of the worst atrocities of the Syrian civil war—and ...
Trump blames chemical attack in Syria on Obama administration ...
www.businessinsider.com/trump-syria-chemical-attack-2017-4
1 day ago - President Donald Trump released a statement Tuesday blaminga chemical attack in Syria on the Obama administration's policies.
Donald Trump's response to Syria gas attack: blame Obama | World ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › World › Syria
14 hours ago - Donald Trump's response to Syria gas attack: blame Obama... Dozens die in suspected chemical attack in Syria – video report · Syria ...
Trump blames Assad and Obama for chemical attack in Syria - ABC ...
abcnews.go.com/Politics/.../white-house-condemns-heinous-attack-syria-46570444
20 hours ago - White House press secretary Sean Spicer speaks during the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, Monday, April 3, 2017.

Obama's intentions were to KEEP US OUT of another war after Americans had war fatigue from both of George W. Bush's overseas invasions and total fucking failures in Iraq and Afghanistan, which left Dubya with a miserable 22% approval rate by the time he fucked the economy, too.

Learn to pay attention:

Trump Hypocrisy: Blaming Syrian Chemical Attack on Obama | Mother ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/.../trump-syria-obama-tweets-hypocrisy-chemical-attac...
23 hours ago - After a grisly chemical attack left dozens of people dead inSyria on Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was quick to ...
Spicer: Syrian chemical attack a 'consequence' of Obama 'weakness ...
www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/politics/syria-chemical-attack-donald-trump-obama/
19 hours ago - US officials: Early belief is that Syrian attack used sarin gas .... Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration; John McCain blamed Trump.
Trump Blames Obama for Syria Chemical Attack - Newser
www.newser.com/story/240833/trump-blames-obama-for-syria-chemical-attack.html
9 hours ago - An apparent chemical attack that killed scores of people Tuesday is being called one of the worst atrocities of the Syrian civil war—and ...
Trump blames chemical attack in Syria on Obama administration ...
www.businessinsider.com/trump-syria-chemical-attack-2017-4
1 day ago - President Donald Trump released a statement Tuesday blaminga chemical attack in Syria on the Obama administration's policies.
Donald Trump's response to Syria gas attack: blame Obama | World ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › World › Syria
14 hours ago - Donald Trump's response to Syria gas attack: blame Obama... Dozens die in suspected chemical attack in Syria – video report · Syria ...
Trump blames Assad and Obama for chemical attack in Syria - ABC ...
abcnews.go.com/Politics/.../white-house-condemns-heinous-attack-syria-46570444
20 hours ago - White House press secretary Sean Spicer speaks during the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, Monday, April 3, 2017.

Lol, Mother Jones. You still haven't shown where anything trump said wasn't true.

So you're setting yourself up to blame Obama for Trump's failures in the next 2 or 3 years? What a shit eating fool.

Whey not? Every Obama failure was Bush's fault. Seems like that narrative has been well established.

Obama was doing everything Trump told to do him in his tweets:
trump-syria-tweets.jpg

(red line statement!)

lies are all he has ..

He wound up the presser with his usual "I inherited a mess...a mess!" Translation: "I can't handle this job!"

Looks like he "handled" the fucking evil Assad.
I bet when Trump tells the world the next time Assad uses chemical weapons Assad will personally enjoy eating a whole MOAB by himself Assad will decide whether or not to be incinerated along with his entire family.

Forum List

Back