Trump Made A Mistake

And they were right, unfortunate for the Cult45 tards. Sad!

How is it unfortunate?

Their shitty *pResident earns a permanent black mark on the integrity of his shitty term, I suppose.

I guess there is that -

His permanent record will also show-

Defeated a coup attempt
Defeated a hoax impeachment
Served 2 spectacular terms
Changed the detrimental course that the nation had been on for generations.

In the end he will and will deserve to have his own Mt. Rushmore.

It sure doesn't hurt to hope. Seems you can't imagine it if none of that happens. That's called being brainwashed. I hope the Senate votes for removal. See? Doesn't hurt to hope.

Removal of who, a shit load of swamp dwellers and crooked bureaucrats?

The human shaped bag of meat currently usurping the Oval Office, genius. Is playing stupid all the time working for republicans trying to debate this shit show administration?

One thing this impeachment has done. It will get Trump reelected and give him a super majority in both houses. Pelosi already said they will do another impeachment instead of working for the people. So why vote to keep them in? Just think a conservative supreme court, thanks to the democrats!
LOLOL

Now you're spouting utter nonsense. In reality, no one knows at this point who's gonna win in next year's election.
Yes, after the impeachment fiasco. Trump win in a landslide and gets a super majority in both houses. Even a liberal friend of mine thinks Pelosi and Schiff went to far. He is slowly turning into a conservative, because liberals are going crazy.
LOLOL

Your inane boasting is still meaningless since, again, no one knows who's gonna win. Not even you know.
Just think because of Pelosi and Schiff we will get a conservative supreme court!
LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Do you even know you don't possess fortune telling skills?
Lol, all Trump needs to remind the American people.
Adults running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Because they lost the election.
Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
The made up impeachment fiasco.
If Biden does get the nomination. Trump needs to asks him why is he there? I mean you did worse to Ukraine than what I got impeached for.
Trump won't take your crap the way all other conservatives has in the past. He will remind Americans how Looney you people are.

Where is the law where asking a favor of a foreign leader against the law or impeachable?
Where it involves the favor of a foreign leader interfering in an American election. DUH!

How is it interfering in an American election? Biden is simply running for the nomination of his party like the other 30 candidates. Maybe if Joe wasn't involved in corrupt dealings like getting his unqualified drug addict son a job in Ukraine, there would be nothing for Trump to look into.

Tramp is so very scared of J. Biden.

Of course he is. He doesn't need to be on the debate stage with Joe, sneaking up behind him to sniff his hair.

One thing this impeachment has done. It will get Trump reelected and give him a super majority in both houses. Pelosi already said they will do another impeachment instead of working for the people. So why vote to keep them in? Just think a conservative supreme court, thanks to the democrats!
LOLOL

Now you're spouting utter nonsense. In reality, no one knows at this point who's gonna win in next year's election.
Yes, after the impeachment fiasco. Trump win in a landslide and gets a super majority in both houses. Even a liberal friend of mine thinks Pelosi and Schiff went to far. He is slowly turning into a conservative, because liberals are going crazy.
LOLOL

Your inane boasting is still meaningless since, again, no one knows who's gonna win. Not even you know.
Just think because of Pelosi and Schiff we will get a conservative supreme court!

Are you saying the Scotus in partisan???
It leans left, for now. What Pelosi and Schiff just did may give Trump the ability to change that. Thank you!

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Adults running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Because they lost the election.
Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
If Biden does get the nomination. Trump needs to asks him why is he there? I mean you did worse to Ukraine than what I got impeached for.
Trump won't take your crap the way all other conservatives has in the past. He will remind Americans how Looney you people are.

They are making an impeachment case out of this because they claim Trump did it for political advantage. Okay, but what if Joe doesn't make it? Are they going to take the impeachment back?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Just think democrats spent years turning courts liberal, and in a short eight years Trump will turn it over. Because of your stupidity.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Just think democrats spent years turning courts liberal, and in a short eight years Trump will turn it over. Because of your stupidity.

So you are saying the Scotus is partisan.

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.

They are making an impeachment case out of this because they claim Trump did it for political advantage. Okay, but what if Joe doesn't make it? Are they going to take the impeachment back?
I know, they just gave Trump the presidency. They been working months on this. Instead of working for Americans. They impeached him, but it actually means nothing. The house won't remove him. So they did nothing for Americans. Except waste millions of our money.

LOLOL

So you are saying the Scotus is partisan.
I'm saying because of the stupidity of democrats. The supreme court will go conservative. Maybe then the will proclaim a fetus a living being. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.

I know, they just gave Trump the presidency. They been working months on this. Instead of working for Americans. They impeached him, but it actually means nothing. The house won't remove him. So they did nothing for Americans. Except waste millions of our money.
Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
LOLOL

Will that get his overall average approval rating above 45%?

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

But he broke no laws. Ukraine joe and O overtly overthrew ukraine and collected spoils and libs were deathly silent. You'll excuse us as the rest of us laugh at this donkey ball game.
That's because you spew propaganda, created by Giuliani his campaign lawyer, 2 crooked goons, a corrupt prosecutor and a Russian Mafia tied Ukrainian Oligarch and an Oligarch being extradited to the US for money laundering....

Just look it up, and see who the sources are that Giuliani is using... all CROOKS and you seriously want us to believe THEM?????

Where is your logic?

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.

It matters not if Biden gets that far. He was a political rival at the time the Impeached Trump solicited a foreigner to investigate him.

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
LOLOL

Trumps approval rating is higher than Obama's at this time in his presidency. Even with impeachment and negative reporting 24/7. That's all I got to say.

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.

It matters not if Biden gets that far. He was a political rival at the time the Impeached Trump solicited a foreigner to investigate him.
He asked about the corruption in the government also. Not Trump's fault Biden and his son was involved.

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

But he broke no laws. Ukraine joe and O overtly overthrew ukraine and collected spoils and libs were deathly silent. You'll excuse us as the rest of us laugh at this donkey ball game.
That's because you spew propaganda, created by Giuliani his campaign lawyer, 2 crooked goons, a corrupt prosecutor and a Russian Mafia tied Ukrainian Oligarch and an Oligarch being extradited to the US for money laundering....

Just look it up, and see who the sources are that Giuliani is using... all CROOKS and you seriously want us to believe THEM?????

Where is your logic?

The logic is ukraine joe using his vp for spoils, obama and cia covert overthrows. Those are facts. Unfortunately, dems have none, nor any evidence, nor any substance. Just rabid rage and hate.

LOLOL

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
LOLOL

Trumps approval rating is higher than Obama's at this time in his presidency. Even with impeachment and negative reporting 24/7. That's all I got to say.
LOLOL

Only if you cherry pick the one poll which most favors Trump and excludes many from its sample.

:dance:

LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
LOLOL

LOLOL

Only if you cherry pick the one poll which most favors Trump and excludes many from its sample.

Anyone else that was impeached and got 24/7 negative coverage by the left leaning press. Would've already been run out of town. Not Trump though, like I said. Thank you for guaranteeing his reelection.

Where is the law where asking a favor of a foreign leader against the law or impeachable?
Where it involves the favor of a foreign leader interfering in an American election. DUH!

How is it interfering in an American election? Biden is simply running for the nomination of his party like the other 30 candidates. Maybe if Joe wasn't involved in corrupt dealings like getting his unqualified drug addict son a job in Ukraine, there would be nothing for Trump to look into.

Dude....... like I blasted you several times. Asking a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival is totally corrupt POTUS and not acceptable.
You can roll however you want Trump proved himself a piece of shit.

Like I said many times Hunter Biden has nothing to do with Trump corruption and conduct.
Biden is a lawyer from Yale a board members of prestigious companies including Amtrak before joining Burisma in 2014.
So part of your ignorance don’t you understand?

Forum List

Back